PDA

View Full Version : New Reactor Mutants

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 05:46 AM
New Reactor Mutants are in & Spacewars is out!

In less then 5 1/2 hours from now..

Matthew Sherry
02-23-2015, 05:53 AM
Cool. As long as Super Heroes sticks around for a bit, still need to get Mr Marvelous...

Howard
02-23-2015, 06:12 AM
5 hours is too long to wait! I am about to go to bed and have work tomorrow morning. Maybe I should wake up in the middle of the night.

I am excited, I have 35 tokens saved up. Hopefully it is Japan; though I won't be opposed to a new reactor

EDIT: I am thinking it will be Japan though; as nothing new has been leaked

Saccho
02-23-2015, 08:26 AM
Cool. As long as Super Heroes sticks around for a bit, still need to get Mr Marvelous...

Mr marvelous 's got best stat. I hope you'll get him nearly, but I REALLY WANT THAT MARVEL TEAM WILL BE CHANGE THE NEXT TIME ! I played from 10 month and no change for this section... it's boring !!!!!!!!

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 10:56 AM
5 hours is too long to wait! I am about to go to bed and have work tomorrow morning. Maybe I should wake up in the middle of the night.

I am excited, I have 35 tokens saved up. Hopefully it is Japan; though I won't be opposed to a new reactor

EDIT: I am thinking it will be Japan though; as nothing new has been leaked

I laughed quietly as I read you post because its 1:54 am now and I just got out of bed to check which reactor was in but have had to wait a few minutes more.. :livid:

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Come on Kobojo your killing me

Saccho
02-23-2015, 11:05 AM
AARRGG Japan.... pffff we want a new one !

I sincerely hope that marvel will change the next time !!!:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 11:10 AM
AARRGG Japan.... pffff we want a new one !

I sincerely hope that marvel will change the next time !!!:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Dangit.! I was really hoping for something new myself! Wonder how long its going to be before we get something new.. I'm bummed and going back to bed. Argg!

Matthew Sherry
02-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Well it's new for me! I want that Bushi and Ivory Hanzo...

Howard
02-23-2015, 02:22 PM
I woke up a couple times in the middle of the night and took a look (it was 5:30am; 5 am was when it came out).

I decided to spin it a few times first. Previously I had Terrordoll and Dracus in my only 2 spins, and needed Robot, Nordic, and Bushi; ended getting the last 3 on 3 spins lol. 5 for 5! Saved up 35 reactor tokens for Japan and now have 26 left; bring on the next!

Also, I noticed that every reactor I do, I take less and less spins. 17, 15, 9, 9, and now 5; I bet I will get the next in 4 somehow :p

EDIT: And another thing; I have found odds of mutant reactor; it is not 20% for each.

Moving left to right, odds are 29%, 22%, 20%, 18% 11%

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 05:17 PM
All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Well it's new for me! I want that Bushi and Ivory Hanzo...

That Ivory Hanzo is a really good mutant, I had to breed my own Bushi way back so I could breed my C. Wrenchfury.
Have fun spinning the wheel :saturn:

Grim Jack
02-23-2015, 05:37 PM
All dressed up and nowhere to go!

DAMN!!!!! I thought I had a lot with 50ish.......

Matthew Sherry
02-23-2015, 06:19 PM
That Ivory Hanzo is a really good mutant, I had to breed my own Bushi way back so I could breed my C. Wrenchfury.

I just want the skin, already have a Bushi and Wrenchfury.

Saccho
02-24-2015, 03:47 AM

a strong one, but his ability is not good with his speed. So he's not so very good. I don't really like this team. for me I 'll wait e really new team to use my 28 tokens reactor.

Sure with yours 135 you could play for a long time at the reactor !

Master Blaster
02-24-2015, 04:39 AM
a strong one, but his ability is not good with his speed. So he's not so very good. I don't really like this team. for me I 'll wait e really new team to use my 28 tokens reactor.

Sure with yours 135 you could play for a long time at the reactor !

Naw, I don't plan on using any of my reactor tokens till they come out with either Steam Punks or new mutants.
I'll just keep saving them up till then, I really don't see a need for 2 of everything.

Howard
02-24-2015, 06:06 AM
Girl power is the only one I need, but theres nothing good in it; not even a silver monogene, or gold mutants (exception is Valkyrie). Id go for it if it at least had an exclusive.

Now I am sitting on 26 tokens, waiting for a new reactor.

Master Blaster
02-24-2015, 06:20 AM
Girl power is the only one I need, but theres nothing good in it; not even a silver monogene, or gold mutants (exception is Valkyrie). Id go for it if it at least had an exclusive.

Now I am sitting on 26 tokens, waiting for a new reactor.

I know what you mean, I only got them when they came out because I liked the way the the Valkyrie looked and was itching to spend some tokens.
I'll just wait till something worth getting comes out..
In the immortal words of Daffy Duck "I'm rich—I'm a happy miser!" :smiley_simmons:

[K] Hugo
02-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Sorry for the disapointment fellows... Psy Captains from all around the world have suggested ideas of new collections, but they still remain to be created. I am going to ask if the persons in charge plan to do something, I can only agree that it has been a while since the last collection was released!

Saccho
02-24-2015, 12:47 PM
good news ! thanks Hugo !

Master Blaster
02-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Hugo;21588']Sorry for the disapointment fellows... Psy Captains from all around the world have suggested ideas of new collections, but they still remain to be created. I am going to ask if the persons in charge plan to do something, I can only agree that it has been a while since the last collection was released!

That is disappointing, Thanks Hugo, Any information will be appreciated..

Howard
02-24-2015, 10:41 PM
I am tempted to spin Japan again in hopes of getting another silver robot (to aid in getting a gold robot). The 1 con of not getting duplicateds.

Master Blaster
02-24-2015, 11:48 PM
I am tempted to spin Japan again in hopes of getting another silver robot (to aid in getting a gold robot). The 1 con of not getting duplicateds.

A Gold Robot would be cool, One of my large tags had one for a while and it was formidable (more so the I would have thought).

Howard
02-25-2015, 12:07 AM
A Gold Robot would be cool, One of my large tags had one for a while and it was formidable (more so the I would have thought).

I want to have gold versions of monogenes. Today I got a reactor token from the 1 JP token from daily challenges; maybe it's a sign...

Master Blaster
02-25-2015, 01:04 AM
I want to have gold versions of monogenes. Today I got a reactor token from the 1 JP token from daily challenges; maybe it's a sign...

Gold versions would have to be one of the ultimate achievements in this game imo. I have all Silver that I bred and leveled to 20+ with the exception of the Silver Robot that I got in the Japan reactor as well and a Gold Beast that I bred by accident when I was trying to get a Gold Kaiju Kitty to close out my Gold Bingo Card. With only 2 Gold Stars left I breed a Silver Beast and a Silver Kaiju Kitty and got my Gold Beast. I just had to laugh!

Koen Deprez
02-25-2015, 05:16 PM

He's the best 3.7 speed there is . Just as with Mr Marvelous , the "bonus" gold reactor mutants are quite strong for their speed .

Saccho
02-25-2015, 06:56 PM
I agree that is very strong and as you said : with 3,7 is the stronger one. but it could be better to have a tank with an other ability : retaliate is really good for slow mutant. weakness ... no

Even shield is better cause the mutant keep it if it's not broken by the first attack. weakness is ok just for one time for one mutant. I sincerely prefer behemoth, buck, human or dezinger for slow mutant.

Mr marvelous has got a very good ability, he's very strong and have a very good speed : that is th best mutant. except if brittany is

Anyway, i prefer fast mutant ;-)

Jack Jones
02-25-2015, 08:13 PM
more time to save up reactor tokens............ only got 45.