PDA

View Full Version : How can you correct these gltches

Philip
02-23-2015, 02:59 PM
I've played the Colosseum Nu Roma and made it to level 11. I then proceeded to use 21 campaign passes to further my position. I won my next 3 battle which costs 7 tickets per battle however I never progressed in level and I lost my tickets. In total I spent 28 passes on 4 battles all of which I won and never progressed in level.

Lee Chun
02-23-2015, 10:00 PM
I've played the Colosseum Nu Roma and made it to level 11. I then proceeded to use 21 campaign passes to further my position. I won my next 3 battle which costs 7 tickets per battle however I never progressed in level and I lost my tickets. In total I spent 28 passes on 4 battles all of which I won and never progressed in level.

I have tried many times over the course of the day (6-7 times) and never can get credit by advancing to the next level. I am always sent back to level 11. HELP!

Grim Jack
02-24-2015, 03:12 AM
I wish I could shed some light on this but I've never had it happen to me and I can't recall ever hearing of this problem before.

Support-portal/Zendesk (https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk) is the only thing I can recommend.