PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Reactor Brazil

Matheus Hernandes
02-23-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm Brazilian and I saw a lot of people playing this in my country, which by some statistics released by Kobojo is one of major countries, so... why not a mutant reactor based on Brazilian culture?

Some suggestions for reactors:

Boitata, Curupira, Cangaceiro, Mula sem cabeça (headless mule)

Master Blaster
02-23-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm Brazilian and I saw a lot of people playing this in my country, which by some statistics released by Kobojo is one of major countries, so... why not a mutant reactor based on Brazilian culture?

Some suggestions for reactors:

Boitata, Curupira, Cangaceiro, Mula sem cabeça (headless mule)

That is something I would like to see, A lot of cool mythology and folklore to build on.

David Deal
02-23-2015, 05:41 PM
Saci perere

Brandon Lucy
02-24-2015, 05:00 AM
Anything new is fine with me, just something new!

Diego Domingues
02-25-2015, 01:01 AM
It's a great idea! I would love to see that in MGG.
Will be good to learn about some others cultures in this game, I could even imagine the mutants...
(I studied about Brazilian myths and folklore a while ago, so it's not so hard to idealize then. :p)
Mula sem cabeça - A Horse/Mule without the head, who spits fire from the hole. Could be played by Monocerus.
Boitata - A giant snake with horns in his head and eyes covered with fire, who burns everything in his path. Could be played by Absolem.
Cuca - A witch with the form of a alligator. Could be played by Reptoid.
Saci Pererê - A man without one of his legs and with only one red shorts and a red hat, is a protector from the forests of Brazil and play some tricks on peoples when he is bored. Could be played by any human mutant with the legs closer like Bushi or Buck Maurice.
Comadre Fulozinha - It's a fairy who resembles a girl whit the age of 12/15 years old, she protects the forests like Saci, but she is not so evil like him when someone try to destroy the forest. Could be played by Tinker Blade or Space Princess or Zena with fairy wings(Because sometimes she can looks like a grow woman)
-Special Reactor Mutant-
Iara - Iara is the protector from the rivers and lakes, she looks like a wonderful mermaid. Well this one is the special mutant, because I don't know any mutant who can resemble a mermaid yet. :p

[K] Hugo
02-25-2015, 10:38 AM
A lot of imagination around here :) I like that! I'll make sure to forward your ideas Psy Captains!

Matt Maccay
03-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Not just Brazilian either as an african american I think it would be grand for an african themed reactor also I was kinda hoping you would have made a MLK mutant for his birthday but o well theres always 2016 lol that woulda been cool