PDA

View Full Version : "SUGGESTION: " My Top Ten Suggestions

Brandon Lucy
02-24-2015, 05:45 AM
"SUGGESTION: "
1.Remove discard mutant from breeding results, to store in inventory
2.Larva Trading Machine(to help others obtain mutants they need/want or to help finish there bingo).
3.Remove tags from pvp(because I am getting tired of seeing my team get destroyed by just one tag) .
4.Have all the mutants for sell in the shop, so again everyone can obtain mutants they need/want or to help finish there bingo.
5.Change up awards in pve especially the mutants I have at least 4 of each by now.
6.A Mutants Genetic Gladiators Season Pass where for example, If i spent $20 for a 3 months i would receive one normal version of every mutant that came out in those 3 months.
7.Do a normal legendary mutant for credits every week or month.
8.Have a Practice Battle Arena, where you can try out your mutants against any level/star mutant(s) to help pass time waiting on tickets to refill.
9.Also a Challenge Battle Arena for example: you can only use two saber mutants to beat this team of three Deadbots Reward 10 Gold.
10.Remove credits from the slots, and free spin, and add more mutants,or make it where you can use 20,000 credits instead of 10 gold in the slots.

[K] Hugo
02-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Hey, thanks, thanks for these suggestions.
Some are quite interesting, i'll make sure they are read by the appropriate persons!

Brandon Lucy
02-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Thanks Hugo for the comment I know your the one to help get changes made to Mutants Genetic Gladiators

Kenny BloodLoyal Mckenzie
02-28-2015, 11:29 PM
I like the pratice idea and the challenge battle arena would be interesting and help with leveling them selected ones up.

Cosmin Oprean
03-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Best ideea so far good sugestion.Tumbs up