PDA

View Full Version : Another "suprise" evo sale

Matthew Sherry
02-25-2015, 02:45 AM
There is an evo sale on atm. There was no forewarning. Just HERE! EVO SALE! 24 HOURS! I've been holding onto credits specifically for an evo sale, but if they had of brought out a legend or something in credits, I would of ended up buying that because I had no idea there was a sale coming(This is exactly what happened last time). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they release something in credits shortly after this evo sale...Guys you really have to give us some heads up for anything thats gonna cost multiple millions of credits coming out; evo sale, mutant, whatever. Just give us a weeks warning at least.

Also, 60% off for gold and only 20% for credits? I know you want people to spend gold because it makes you money but only 20% for credits? That doesn't seem like a great sale. Wasn't it 30% the last time?

Jack Jones
02-25-2015, 08:19 AM
As for the suprise part...... well they have always done this, so you just have to plan for it and try to keep enough credits back in case they throw a good mutant out afterwards.

As for 60% off for gold and only 20% off for credits...... well kobojo make real money off the gold and not the credits.

If you combine it all they can sucker punch you and get you to spend money at the full rate. It goes a little like this, they put an evo sale like this up and you want to up your evo so you put credits and gold into it, then a mutant comes out for either gold or credits and now you don't have enough of either and you are left with the option of spending money to get it. Throw in the forge and the furnace people have just spent gold on, well it looks like a very shrewd business move by kobojo to get more cash out of players.

I don't agree or condone them doing this but i can see the reason for it.

[K] Hugo
02-25-2015, 10:43 AM
The person in charge tells me that the promotion was in the game since Sunday, and now just left the game Psy Captains :/
Also regarding the % of discount, I personally don't decide. sometimes it may be 30% in credits or even more, but it changes.

I'll make sure to give your feedback of course :)

Saccho
02-25-2015, 12:17 PM
I plan my credit for a long time. I save money for evo sale, and the fast team or tank team at 40 000 000. I was at 90 millions : I buy two eve and keep 40millions for one of this team.

Sure it's raging to buy use lot of credits and to see Two days after that there is something better to buy.

Actually there are two game to give a name for one mutant and one attack. So it's sure that we'll see new mutant coming soon...

EDIT : I just saw "supraman" a little boy on roller cyber/galactic during the challenge PVE. So nearly we'll see at minima 3 new mutant : supraman, captain idon'tknowhisname, and the lego.

Matthew Sherry
02-25-2015, 08:18 PM
Hugo;21632']The person in charge tells me that the promotion was in the game since Sunday, and now just left the game Psy Captains :/
Also regarding the % of discount, I personally don't decide. sometimes it may be 30% in credits or even more, but it changes.

I'll make sure to give your feedback of course :)
Since Sunday? Really? I play every day and I had no popup for it when I logged in or tablet or facebook. I only found out because my girlfriend told me and that was when there was 14 hours left.