PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly missing..

lavicrep
02-25-2015, 06:54 AM
help... why does my credits suddenly rolled back to 1m when i used to have 97m or maybe 100m? and my gold becomes 879 when i used to have 2k+ gold? need some ans.. help me.. i need it back

[K] Pogolina
02-25-2015, 10:06 AM
help... why does my credits suddenly rolled back to 1m when i used to have 97m or maybe 100m? and my gold becomes 879 when i used to have 2k+ gold? need some ans.. help me.. i need it back

Hey Lavi,

Sorry to hear this!
Are you sure you haven't spent those credits and dollars? Does anybody else have access to your Facebook account but you?

Cheers,
Alex

Saccho
02-25-2015, 12:21 PM
Some mouth ago I saw my gold disapear. I just played at kacpot with tokens. and I lost the same price like if I played with gold.

But credit ?? it's never done.

[K] Hugo
02-25-2015, 12:28 PM
Lavicrep, please do not hesitate to contact the support team using this link for further investigation:
https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

Have a great day!

lavicrep
02-27-2015, 03:15 AM
Pogolina;21627']Hey Lavi,

Sorry to hear this!
Are you sure you haven't spent those credits and dollars? Does anybody else have access to your Facebook account but you?

Cheers,
Alex

nah..... i played 1st using my pc... dn after a while i log out and dn played again using my i phone... then suddenly i was shock to see when all is missing... i tried to contact support but its not working...

but today i realized that all my credits and gold when in upgrading my evo w/c in the 1st place i didnt click nor tried to upgrade.... if possible can i still get it back and decrease my evo... or i can do nothing about it?

Master Blaster
02-27-2015, 08:01 AM
I just recently contacted support about gold disappearing practically before my eyes but since the log did not reflect the loss there was nothing they could do to resolve the situation.
Support has "always" been very fair with me in all the dealings that I have had with them and I have grown to respect them because of it.
I understand that if they can't see it, smell it or taste it that it doesn't exist but it sure sux losing valuable gold with no recourse.
Everyone that has had this or something similar happen to them should definitely contact SUPPORT".
I hope that they read this thread and remember me because my submission to them was or should have just been closed today.
So in case they do : Ronnie Blackburn