PDA

View Full Version : That have to stop

Profesor Jezgra
02-25-2015, 06:51 PM
I wanna say that pathetic all time changing of tags, and lately on 7 days basis, constant lowering full screen after pvp fights( for commercials), constant adding new mutants with no point - they are all more or less same thing, constant game crushing ( in my case from 5 to 15 times in one day ), not letting player to choose his tag, and move that bingo ridicolus thing ( people win over 300 000 gold, but they charge you 100 bucks for 7 000 )

I do not know for you people, but that is just simple browser game - it should be fun, but it is not, it should be free or very cheep but it is not, and most important it should be interesting and cool, but is all one same thing after another.

I give it one year, but now it is enough.

Soundlover
02-26-2015, 10:12 AM
If you don't like it, why are you posting here? Also why are you playing it? There are so many games.
Facebook game never crashes for me. IOS game never crashes for me also. Android game crashes sometimes, maybe once in 10 plays.

I know its not perfect but no game is perfect. Tags are really a problem as we cannot choose. If you are a collectionist, you will like collecting the mutants.

It is free. No one is forcing you to pay any money. They must get money or there would be no game.

If its not fun for you, you should stop playing. Very simple.