PDA

View Full Version : How do I obtain Bronze, Silver and Gold Single Gene Mutants?

Andrew Solva Lundin
02-25-2015, 11:38 PM
Does any One have any solid advice on how to breed or obtain Single gene Mutants (i.e Zombie, Robot, Warrior, Demon, ECT.) ??

I've been going for the gold (as corny as that sounds) and I know that with alot of the Legendary Mutants have "correct partents" that involve Single gene Mutants. Which is fine at first but I'm screwed if I need a bronze Zombie to get a Silver Anubis, and so on.

Anyone figure out a Proven Technique? All I've seen from my research is alot of Dumb luck posts but no one knows for sure what works the best or even most of the time.

Thanks.

Garfunckel
02-25-2015, 11:54 PM
Does any One have any solid advice on how to breed or obtain Single gene Mutants (i.e Zombie, Robot, Warrior, Demon, ECT.) ??

I've been going for the gold (as corny as that sounds) and I know that with alot of the Legendary Mutants have "correct partents" that involve Single gene Mutants. Which is fine at first but I'm screwed if I need a bronze Zombie to get a Silver Anubis, and so on.

Anyone figure out a Proven Technique? All I've seen from my research is alot of Dumb luck posts but no one knows for sure what works the best or even most of the time.

Thanks.

For the most part, many of the legendary mutants only need a "single" gene of the mutant you are using to breed it with. So in your example, you can use a silver leech lord instead of a silver zombie for a gold Anubis. Or you can use a Pit Lord. or any mutant that has a Necro/Mythic Gene.
In the case of actually breeding a single gene mutant. (Zombie, Robot, Warrior, etc.) it's getting lucky when breeding 2 of them together.

I've heard of people using 2 zombies and getting a zombie. I've also heard of people getting a zombie when breeding a Zombie and a Leech Lord.
So all you can do is just get super lucky in that sense and hope for the best. There isn't any "Proven Technique" for Cross-Breeding in this Game because there isn't a 100% chance of getting anything.
Hopefully this helps a bit.

-Garfunckel :)

Master Blaster
02-26-2015, 12:09 AM
I can only tell you how I got mine up to silver but it is a long an drawn out process,

(MG=Monogene)
First I would start with two MG mutants.
Then I would take them both to level 10 and start breeding them with a bronze star till I got a bronze MG mutant then I would breed the Bronze MG and non star MG till I got another Bronze MG mutant.
Then I would take the 2 Bronze MG mutants up to level 15 and do the same thing for a Silver MG mutant.
Then I just took them up to level 20 and could breed Gold mutants.
I never tried for a Gold MG, Gold Stars were to precious to me to waste at the time.

I started doing this after months of having no luck using a MG+Double Gene mutants and had really good success but that may not hold true for you.

Howard
02-26-2015, 05:03 AM
First off, the "correct parents" text in breeding is very misleading. It will say correct parents no matter which mutant you use for a legandary mutant. It will say "correct parents" every single time you get the legendary mutant from breeding.

So if you are going for Anubis, it and you get Anubis from breeding, it will say "correct parent" whether you are using demon, pit lord, zombie, leech lord, or even other mutants like techno taoist, retribution etc, as long as it shares at least 1 gene with Anubis, you have a chance of getting Anubis.

You commonly see mono and double genes in pictures of "correct parents" because they give you the best odds, since they limit the chances of getting other mutants. Example being Dezinger and Warrior; possible outcomes are Dezinger, Enforcer, Stealthbot, Nordic Knightmare, and extremely small chance of Warrior. Whereas if you use say, Beetlebot and Dezinger, possible outcomes are Android, Enforcer, Stealth bot, Reptoid, Beetlebot, Honey Bunny, Rakshasa, Dezinger.

Monogenes also have a lower breed time then duals when breeding mutants.

Only time the term "correct parents" actually mean anything is for secret recipe mutants, when you need 2 specific mutants to make a certain mutant, ie. only way to get a terror doll is Bushi + Stealth Bot, or Undead Dragon + Reptoid.

Best chances to get a monogene is using 2 monogenes of the same kind. However, dual and mono gene, and any mutant plus monogene work too; though with lower odds respectively. Apparently it is also easiest to get a monogene with a level 1 breeder.

Jack Jones
02-26-2015, 08:14 AM
ok 2 different questions here...... For breeding legendary mutants single gene (zombie) mutants do tend to work better than dual gene (leech lord) mutants, in my experience.

As for breeding the single gene mutants i now have 4 gold ones, zombie, alien, demon and warrior. How did i breed them, well by using alot of stars and i mean alot. Only use single gene mutants as you have slightly more chance of getting what you are after. So for bronze zombie, use 2 normal zombies and good luck. For bronze i found it could take between 5 and 10 attempts to get one........ and remember you need 2 for breeding silver. Looking at the reactor spins can help alot if you get lucky, this is where i got a silver warrior and bronze alien.

Hope this helps.

Soundlover
02-26-2015, 11:29 AM
I always try with mutants that have same gene of the mutant that I want. Sometimes need multiple tries and waste a few stars but always get what I want after a while.

David Deal
02-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Here's what they look like if you're curious 1382 demon is towards the top