PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Reactor question

Trevor Knight
11-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Why does the reactor give you repeat mutants? after finally gathering my third token I was able to spin, for ANOTHER captain peace. I dont want another captain peace, even before when you are going to spin it shows checkmarks on top of the mutants you have already collected. why not just eliminate this feature or fix it? either you spin and get the mutants that are unchecked, or get rid of it.

White Saber
11-25-2013, 05:24 PM
well, I guess the devs made this system so people has the chance on buying it... either way.. I bet if this system were removed.. the devs won't be generously giving you easy reactor token... it's business stuffs...

Michael Hamm
11-25-2013, 10:42 PM
if you couldn't get repeats, then people could plan out exactly how many tokens/gold they would need to spend. Its luck based, as it is supposed to be. At least you got another captain peace (gold level, even without the star it has same stats as the gold reactor mutants) instead of a colossus who is a waste other than looking neat

Bradford Dawson
11-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Yep, pretty much them's the break-o-reenos, man.

Adam Sinclair
11-26-2013, 12:10 AM
i have gotten 6 duplicates for girl power trying to get the least one i need to complete the set, it's a complete rip off and it's a retarded system,

Michael Hamm
11-26-2013, 03:34 AM
adam, my nephew was in the same boat. kept getting girl power repeats when all he needed with the honey bunny. Well today he finally got it so he got the gold valk (his first gold. he doesn't even have a silver mutant yet lol)

Adam Sinclair
11-26-2013, 05:27 AM
Well at least there's hope then lol, Congrats to your nephew, and thank you for your post :D

Blaskievics Roland
11-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Well,I was lucky enough to complete the girl power set with just 5 tokens and now I've won the gold valkyrie,It's a matter of luck,I'l send you the odds getting rare mutant from the reactor,here it is:http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.jimdo.com/helps/probareactor/