PDA

View Full Version : Confirm Decision before building is "Stocked"

Andrew Solva Lundin
02-27-2015, 09:58 PM
Can You PLEASE make a feature for the Gold Buildings that asks and Confirms If you Would like to "stock" your building? This is starting to gert very frustrating that I Go to check the remaining time left before my gold is ready, and when clicking away, I accidentally add the building to my stock. As I'm sure you realize, This then RESETS the counter and you are not rewarded with anything. The 1st time It happened, I had literally, 4 Minutes left on my Gold Furnace, which as you know, takes 2 DAYS to earn 50 pieces of gold. Please Please Please make this minor addition to your buildings, because I've had this Gold furnace for 4 days and have nothing to show for it. At this rate I'm never earning any Gold with it.

Griya Wulandari
02-28-2015, 05:42 AM
I second Andrew. I have the similar problem. The last accidental clicked happened only a few hours before my extraction.

With the mobile touch screen feature, it is often to have an accidental unintentional clicking. It is so easy: having big fingers, small tablet screen, touched in zoom out view, rest a part of the hand on the screen, etc.

I am begging the same enhancement as Andrew's request.

David Deal
02-28-2015, 09:31 AM
Thirded !!!!

Andrew Solva Lundin
03-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Thirded !!!!

Well lets hope that Someone of Importance passes this along. Beacuse otherwise we're just chatting among ourselves. lol