PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Bingo

Ian15Daiz
02-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Bingo Mutants !
Change the arrangement of Bingo mutants ! You Should Arrange them respectively !
Like All normal /Rare Mutants Should have in one bingo mutants , All Pve Mutants should be in one part of bingo , Ex: All PvE Mutants is only on one card of mutants Bingo So that we have the possibilities to complete the bingo card ,
And Also all Exclusive and Legendary Mutants is on seperate Cards So that we can compare our cards to other :D

-DaizIan

Hope You Like It ....

Howard
02-28-2015, 07:21 PM
Not a bad idea, but I feel it is too late to rearrange; how would the prizes be given out when you have already collected prizes from their respective bingos.

Now to add on to a suggestion for bingo, I would like to see Bronze, Silver, and Gold legendary bingo cards, along with an R4 since R3 is almost done, along with a few mutants the do not fit in R3 (Abraham, Exo cookie, Britany, Cupid, etc etc)

David Deal
03-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Would love a reactor bingo too

Kristiqn Hristov
03-04-2015, 09:31 PM
I sugest that we should take all the mutants from the bingo not onli one or two. I already have 3 Captain Peace and 3 enforce but I still do`nt have Techno Taoist. I want Mr. Marvel.