PDA

View Full Version : Gold, credits, or balance?

David Deal
02-28-2015, 03:28 PM
So I read a really interesting point that has got me thinking in a thread yesterday. Gold for leveling evo caps at 3k, so it kinda starts to be more economical to just evo by gold with the new buildings. On the other hand while raising evo with credits scale, so does your credit generation, until you generate credits so fast you start losing the benefit from sleeping overnight.

My dilemma is how much credits should I worry about making vs just making gold. I'm playing with the idea that I really want to look at credits as a per hour thing so credits support leveling, and med labs and gold does everything else.

Any thoughts?

Howard
02-28-2015, 07:11 PM
I do feel in the long run, gold will be better for increasing your evo, and silver will end up toppling off (as you can only collect so much before filling the compound, and prices increase.

That being said, I am going for balance, I am only evo 40, so I can use credits for evo, and gold for mutants

Master Blaster
03-01-2015, 07:08 AM
I'm going to going to try and have balance, My 14 Bankers will make more then enough credits for Mutants when they come up for sale, 980 thousand to operate 7 Med stations 5 times a day and my credits will still build up enough to buy evo levels when they are on 30-50% sale. Right now they make 13020 per hour each. I have 4 Forges but am going to buy one more in the morning and I hope to fill up my available space with Forges which should be around 10 or 11 in total as far as I can tell so that I can use the Gold for mutant sales and for taking advantage of all the Gold evo sales that they have and which are generally better deals then the credits sales, After that I will reevaluate my position..
I personally need to have a lot compound space for mutants and keep them leveled up so that I have a wide array to chose from when I play PvP and for trying out new Defenses and choosing the best Attack team..

My ultimate goal is to become self sufficient in the game and not have to go into my pocket like I do now and I want to do that with a well balanced collection of Bankers and Forges and of course my Combat Mutants.

David Deal
03-03-2015, 11:03 PM
New layout with spaces saved for new buildings

By my calculations it's going to be 6 months to get almost all my gold facilities how about you guys?

Howard
03-05-2015, 12:45 AM
By my calculations it's going to be 6 months to get almost all my gold facilities how about you guys?

Only 6 months! how will you get them so fast?

David Deal
03-05-2015, 03:44 AM
Only 6 months! how will you get them so fast?
Well I'm gonna buy 3 next paycheck which is going to cut 3 months out. That'll make 9 by the end of the month. At that point is 500 every 2 days or one forge every 12 days. 2 months later 16 which 3200 every 8 days. 1 more month it's 1k every 2 days or 5 forges that month. By month 6 you're at 1500 every 2 days and then any forge after that is gravy. I'll have 39 forges and 16 furnaces with 12 med labs when it's all over but 1500 every 2 days is the point where you want to be at. Getting to 10 ASAP is what puts you on the 6 month timeline.

Other thing is I finally reached break even on credit production to purchasing 100 campaign tickets. So now I can pl my guys without losing credits. I think 16x4 bankers 12x4 regular mutants at Evo 40 is the magic number to do that, in case you guys are trying to figure out your balance.

Bas Suilen
03-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Well I'm gonna buy 3 next paycheck which is going to cut 3 months out.
I could easily spend real money on this game but for me that just will make things more boring. I'll just sit and wait unitil I can buy my next Golden furnace. I already have 1. Need only 1334 gold for the next one :)

If only I could've gotten the silver Grim Reapress, wasted my last 2 silver stars on it. It would've given me another 1000 gold.

David Deal
03-05-2015, 02:41 PM
I could easily spend real money on this game but for me that just will make things more boring. I'll just sit and wait unitil I can buy my next Golden furnace. I already have 1. Need only 1334 gold for the next one :)

If only I could've gotten the silver Grim Reapress, wasted my last 2 silver stars on it. It would've given me another 1000 gold.i don't spend much but I don't want to wait until the end of the year for my forges :)

Howard
03-05-2015, 07:04 PM
My first goal is going to be 12 furnaces; that will be 2100 gold per week, and work my way from there. I only have 4, but saving my gold for more mutants for now.

David Deal
03-05-2015, 08:15 PM
My first goal is going to be 12 furnaces; that will be 2100 gold per week, and work my way from there. I only have 4, but saving my gold for more mutants for now.
Why furnaces vs forges? Just cost or something else?

Master Blaster
03-05-2015, 08:34 PM
I have 6 Furnaces right now and I'll have space as my rooftop sits right now for a total of 10, I'll make a decision on whether I want to loss more of my combat mutants to make more room after I fill up my available space. It's a really hard decision for me.

Forges vs Furnace
Forge = 5 gold every 12 hours giving you 40 gold at the end of 48 hours
Furnace = 50 gold every 48 hours a net gain of 10 gold over the Forge per Unit.
I'm going with Furnace all the way.

After looking at your rooftop you appear to have Furnaces installed.
The Cap of a Furnace has a gold stripe on it where the Forge is just plain white/silver.

Howard
03-05-2015, 08:49 PM
I have 6 Furnaces right now and I'll have space as my rooftop sits right now for a total of 10, I'll make a decision on whether I want to loss more of my combat mutants to make more room after I fill up my available space. It's a really hard decision for me.

Forges vs Furnace
Forge = 5 gold every 12 hours giving you 40 gold at the end of 48 hours
Furnace = 50 gold every 48 hours a net gain of 10 gold over the Forge per Unit.
I'm going with Furnace all the way.

After looking at your rooftop you appear to have Furnaces installed.
The Cap of a Furnace has a gold stripe on it where the Forge is just plain white/silver.

The forge only gives you 20 gold per 48 hours. (5x4=20).

Also, the furnace is 3x3 and the forge is 2x2. As it stanges, furnace nets you more gold; both are the same in terms of length of earning the gold back (4 months).

I may get some forges after though, to fill out the small empty space, but that will be in the far future.

Master Blaster
03-05-2015, 09:16 PM
The forge only gives you 20 gold per 48 hours. (5x4=20).

Also, the furnace is 3x3 and the forge is 2x2. As it stanges, furnace nets you more gold; both are the same in terms of length of earning the gold back (4 months).

I may get some forges after though, to fill out the small empty space, but that will be in the far future.

You are absolutely right, I don't know how I made that mistake. Thank you for pointing that out.