PDA

View Full Version : [B]SUGGESTION: exchange mutants ![/B]

Tomasz Osa Osi?ski
03-01-2015, 01:32 PM
You should be able to exchange mutants do with your friends. For instance if I have not yet hatched mutant and telling me to let him have the opportunity to replace it with a friend for instance . Of course, let it not be that simple if you did not had any such exchange of losers that could cost the player 50 Gold. Sure would please a lot of people with such opportunities . Of course topic for discussion and to examine the players who was and who is to be against :)

Jack Jones
03-01-2015, 02:51 PM
This is not a good idea and is open to abuse. I have seen it in other games. All you do is start multiple fb accounts level up to get enough gold to buy the mutant you want and send it to the fb account you want. Basically you would get people using 5+ accounts but only spend and really work on 1 account, build up gold on the rest.

Tomasz Osa Osi?ski
03-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately, I do not agree 100% with your opinion on this topic. Because even if you will be creating other accounts which can not be ruled out for gold will have to pay for someone else's account. So what's it makes sense to set up another account and spending time on the game there ?? The money has to spend, and so whether it is an account on which he plays or not. It's about not hatched mutants, not the exchange of gold. If for instance by making another mutant will love this which you may already have it replaced with someone else, of course, to do that you have to spend 100golda example in favor of the game is not in favor of the player. So apart from the fact that someone would seem money for another account would have to spend more money for Gold to name this mutant to another account. So when it comes to other accounts here does not make sense. Because one way or another guest had to spend money to make such action, and whether it will be doing on the game account or the account that you want extra Gold must spend. Consider me exactly what's going on and how would it look like and then spend a reasonable opinion. And scammers are and be WILL !! :)

Jack Jones
03-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Erm i tried to credit you with some intelligence. OK i start a new fb account to play mgg, you get 50 gold per level up and all the other bonuses when you start playing, the highest priced mutant i have seen for gold is 2500, which means a absolute maximum of hitting 50 fame levels to get that gold, then send it to your main account. Chances are the you will get there in 35 fame levels easily, i have seen fb games where people have over 20 accounts. DO THE MATHS all it takes is a little time and effort. This method requires NO money at all.

Bas Suilen
03-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Actually Jack, you forget that level 1-100 don't get 50 gold when they level up.

The amount of gold you get when leveling up = (n/2) = amount of gold, where n= new fame level.
So a 50 fame will only get 25 gold when he reaches his next fame level ;)

Overall, I agree with Jack. Far too cheat sensitive. And Kobojo will make less money. Only 1 person has to buy the mutant and no-one else will buy it, if breedable.

Not going to happen.

Master Blaster
03-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Jack Jones is right, I can even imagine people selling mutants on EBAY..

Like Bas Suilen said, Its not going to happen.

Jack Jones
03-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Lol been that long since i was under fame 100 i had forgotten it was only 25 gold, but i think you see the point. Just to easy to abuse the situation.