PDA

View Full Version : Lightning and Tank packs back in the shop

Matthew Sherry
03-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Gold for 2999g and Normal for 40m credits. I got the lightning pack a while ago and it's awesome. I'm a bit hesitant to get the Tank pack purely because the mutants are slower and only Triple B has decent genes, but they do fill up some empty bingo slots, so there is that. I'll probably get the gold Tank pack tomorrow. Whats everyone else doing? Or thoughts on the packs?

Howard
03-02-2015, 10:49 PM
I already got both a while ago, the gold pack.

Kinda wish I was patient and got the normal pack for credits though. In now in hindsight, 40 million credits isn't a lot.

Bas Suilen
03-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Bought the Tank pank for credits. Too bad I don't have sufficient credits to buy the lightning pack as well. I only miss battle toad now. Oh wel, there will be another chance.

Benjamin Wilton
03-03-2015, 12:27 AM
seems to be all kobojo want to sell is the same pack over and over again so yeah you will get another chance next month

Charles C. Grimm
03-03-2015, 07:42 PM
I almost wish I hadn't upgraded my evo center on the last sale. I might have a chance at the lightning pack that way. I got Autonorush through the reactor, so it doesn't help bingo, but the others seem to be quite useful. Oh well, we'll see if I can get enough credits in time. I normally get the required credits about an hour after the sale has ended! haha

Jack Jones
03-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Charles C Grimm..... if you have an autorush through the reactor just use it to breed another even at the basic level it will fill your bingo.

Matthew Sherry
03-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Charles C Grimm..... if you have an autorush through the reactor just use it to breed another even at the basic level it will fill your bingo.

It should count anyway. My Zena from the same reactor counts.

I already got both a while ago, the gold pack.

Kinda wish I was patient and got the normal pack for credits though. In now in hindsight, 40 million credits isn't a lot.

I was offered the Lightning Pack for 2k gold when I leveled up my fame once. I'm tempted to get the Gold Tank pack right now, just cause I can, but my credit generation keeps going up and up and the pack comes around every one or 2 months, but then again so do legends for credits. The mutants themselves aren't exactly useful, maybe I should just pass on it this time and save credits for the next, I think I'd rather another furnace for 3k than those 3 mutants.