PDA

View Full Version : Admin Please!

White Saber
11-26-2013, 01:53 AM
hey guys.. I think you'll agree when I said this: This forum is BADLY needs a administrator!
because, the issues I saw are:
1. Many people has put their post in their wrong place. Yet, no one fixes it
2. Many people has question that has been thrown to the devs. Yet, almost all of them remains unanswered

I know that some devs (such as Karr) is looking over the forum. But it's not enough , one important part of forum is also the existence of administrator to control the relationship between the public (A.K.A players) with the company (A.K.A Devs)...

so again, I suggest you employ some Administrator to look over the forum regarding these issues

and that's my opinion... anyone who agreed or not with this issues and my suggestion feel free to comment~

Forrest Burgess
11-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Yes i agree and people like me would help for free.
This site is almost ran as poorly as the HealthCare.gov site and that's saying something.

?arac Alexandar
11-26-2013, 03:21 AM
+ for this..

Michael Hamm
11-26-2013, 03:22 AM
It would be nice, but that is more than most free game companies would be willing to afford. they are by no means obligated to have a forum at all. And a few months ago when the forum didn't exist, it was virtually impossible to get ANY contact with kobojo. their support site was frequently broken or unable to accept tickets. So far as im concerned, im just glad they have this page at all. Its more meant for the community, we can support each other by answering questions that don't really need developers to answer, just a veteran. As far as questions aimed directly at the game makers, well that is what support tickets are for, this forum isn't intended to be a place for people to talk directly to the devs

Blaskievics Roland
11-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Good idea,totally agree!WE NEED AN ADMIN!

Blaskievics Roland
11-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Good idea,totally agree!WE NEED AN ADMIN!

White Saber
11-26-2013, 08:13 AM
@michael: yes, I'd acknowledged that forum wasn't the place for talking to the devs... but then again.. what was the function of "game help" section? and yet, from what I read from what people post there.. they has send their support ticket but hasn't been answered yet...

then again.. if you don't agree with the issue number 2.. let's go back to issue number 1.. at least we need an admin to manage the post on the right section so it'll be easier to read... like some people posting "ADD ME" post in game help section or some in general talk section.. even though there was already a place to post it... or me, turns out my guide were supposed to be in "game info" section... and many people made complaints on game news section... that's why at least there is an admin to manage the posts on its right section

thank you for your argument

Karr1981
11-26-2013, 10:40 AM
hi Guys,

We are working to increase the presence of Devs on the forums, and we are looking to add a couple of player advocates to assist us.

Thanks,

Chris

White Saber
11-26-2013, 01:01 PM
thankies for the news~ x3

Shawn BM
11-26-2013, 02:47 PM
It will be good ,if more admins will be here to solve our issues.

Jakub Topolski
11-26-2013, 07:19 PM
It would be good if community would see the difference between forum admin, forum moderator, game dev or community manager. Because i dont think, that there are 5 ppl here that do know the difference...

White Saber
11-27-2013, 12:58 AM
well, if you're such a smart person.. why don't you share it? rather than just belittle others...
and if you're smart enough... why didn't you made this topic earlier than me?
sorry dude, I know you only trying to raise your voice here.. but the way you said your comment it pisses me off...