PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: PVP Competition

Roel Meesters
03-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Hey,

I have a suggestion!

Many (big) players complaining about the PVP competition.
They are old players and have a descent/high evo, but they lose their game from someone who has 30/40/50 less evo.
So someones who has 30 evo beats someone with 60+ evo, because insane strong tag (buranka/britany).

Why not making groups at PVP!
Make a group with people who has between 0-20 evo, another group with between 21-30 evo, and another group 31-40 evo, and go on and go on.................

My oppinion is fight without tags at PVP, thats fair, and we have resolved the discussion Britany/Buranka tag.

MyGreetz,
Meesters

Bas Suilen
03-03-2015, 08:44 PM
I think it's a great addition. PvP without tags would really shift the focus towards strategy.
Would like to see Kobojo work this out!

Mooi werk Roel! ;)

Jay Choulay
03-04-2015, 03:12 AM
I agree with you

Matt Maccay
03-04-2015, 12:46 PM
They really should do groups cause lvl 30 against lvl uber is just frustrating

Vinni Love
03-04-2015, 05:02 PM
I beg to disagree. The match should bebased on tournament points and not evo levels.

Roel Meesters
03-06-2015, 12:23 AM
I beg to disagree. The match should bebased on tournament points and not evo levels.

Yes that's also a option ;), but something must change, it is not fun anymore to play PvP!

Koen Deprez
03-08-2015, 07:53 PM

This is the current pvp system , which is flawed due to Britany . The whole solution to solve (or atleast cut down the complaints) would be to do like how Roel suggested , divide the PvP up into Evo based groups . And I would suggest to make even smaller groups than what he does . Start at Evo 10 to 19 (World of Warcraft style) and then up to 5 levels of difference (20 to 24 , 25 to 29 , .... ) .

Adam John
03-08-2015, 09:52 PM
I like this idea, and think doing away with tags, or offering a PVP area that does not use tags, would make PvP more strategy based. I laugh every time I look at my lost PvP battles and just see nothing but Brittany Tags all the way up and down the list of losses. It's rather annoying - i might as well fill my defense with nothing but Level 1 Mutants. :)

It is also frustrating to see someone beat you, you lose like 20 points, see they now have 300 more PvP points than you, revenge them, and get like 5-10 points back.