PDA

View Full Version : Is the jackpot rigged?

Jon Noble
11-26-2013, 07:06 AM
It suspiciously jerked away from a jackpot prize that should have gotten me a ton of gold in which I would have spent on a Gold Interceptrix or something nice..... I've spent all my gold and all my tokens that I've received since all of this began... Still nothing gained that seems significantly better than the gold I've spent rolling it. I even bought some gold for use with the slot machine and I'd have to say that the prizes gained through the gold I bought were a major let down. Does it roll me less quality in goods because I am marked as a paying player in some data base or something?

Michael Hamm
11-26-2013, 07:18 AM
paying players have same odds as non-payers. Odds are low, just like any real slot machine. Ive used all the possible tokens (gotten every available token they have offered, including PvE event to max), and a few hundred of personal gold. Never got anything that was really good (mutants i already had, XP potions, and a lot of 5k/10k credit wins). I am not a cash player.

Jon Noble
11-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Well, I still think it's odd how it speed up for a second just to skip the jackpot... -_-

Karr1981
11-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Theres is no difference in odds between paying or non paying players, The Jackpot uses a fixed % chance to win each prize just like real jackpot machines.

Thanks,

Chris

Michael Hamm
11-26-2013, 03:39 PM
the little speed up is probably due to lag. can cause things to appear a bit jerky. Far as im concerned, expect that you will never win the jackpot. If you see 2 jackpot symbols line up first, be sure the next symbol will be repeated 3 times to get you that. IF you ever happen to actually win a jackpot, then you have permission to freak out with happiness. Im just sad they took out the XP boosters, after gold star that was the main thing i was wanting and hoped i had a shot. but since it came back up i havent seen them at all

Benjamin Wilton
11-26-2013, 03:43 PM
i won 7days x2 :3 keeping the 2nd week for a while now :p

Oh and the jackpots are very controversial 100+ people ahve won jackpots and only one has come forward to say he won 1...

and that aside u cannot find any of the winners on facebook

Ely Cruz
11-26-2013, 05:01 PM
mgg isn't like mmorpg where you need a forum to discuss vast information for all queries... mgg isn't complicated to play and has a one way goal = make a gold star mutant, create an all gold team to handle all hurdle in the campaign and pvp.
@topic
I won 60k gold

never expect(serious, and literal) the jackpot... with my winnings I spent around 10k+ gold in few occasions(when the jackpot was around 50k+ and 70k)... while my gold when I gambled for the first time were only 500+