PDA

View Full Version : So What Now?

KeveD
03-05-2015, 03:01 AM
so I've been playing mutants for about 8 months now and i reached a point in the new campaign where it is no longer possible to go any further at my level. the best improvement since the new year was the new campaign which had been long overdue.. the same old pvp and pve is going in an infinity loop.. collecting mutants has gotten pointless for a free user.. will mutants stay as it is now or does kobojo have plans to add new events? what now? :moody:

[K] Hugo
03-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Hey KeveD :)

if you did not finish the campaign, there is definitely room for level up :) Which level are you?

I am glad to confirm you that the team has cool plans for the gaming during the year. I am not allowed to reveal anything yet but i'm quite confident that it will please you !

Stay tuned, something should be unveiled in a couple of weeks :)

Bas Suilen
03-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Good to hear there are coming upgrades, but please don't forget about finetuning the game :)

Stuff like:
- Collect all credits on facebook (pc)
- Do you really want to store your compound?
- Challenges every 2 weeks, instead of every 4-6 weeks.
- Fixing the chance of getting too much doubles on the reactor spins

Etc.

[K] Hugo
03-05-2015, 12:22 PM
The team is well aware of these suggestion, now i cannot confirm that "this" or "that" will be done as it is out of my hands.
But i'll keep pushing for this kind of improvements!!

Bas Suilen
03-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Thanks Hugo!:applouse:

Always nice to know we have a devoted moderator!

David Deal
03-05-2015, 02:39 PM
If it makes you feel any better I have barely done any of the new campaign so I've just been grinding the same level for over 3 months. I'm mostly working my roof with the changes to best reflect playing now a days. You should have a lot of stuff to do that's outside of combat that will help you as you get poised to level your evo.