PDA

View Full Version : Deciding what mutant to take with 1500 gold?

Kyle Melin
03-06-2015, 01:41 AM
I have just finished my first bingo card and received 1500 gold and I am wondering what mutant to take? Between Silver Rhino Squadron, Gold Tri-Klops, Gold Boogey Girl or Gold Deathcon 1? Any input would be helpful

Howard
03-06-2015, 01:55 AM
If you are looking for a useful mutant, I would say save your gold. Those 4 vhoices are not good in PvP IMO.

Kyle Melin
03-06-2015, 02:00 AM
Yes that is exactly what I am looking for a better PvP so I will be more useful and more people will add me for defense I already have The Plumber Monolith and a couple gold mutants just working slowly I also need some more tag team help so feel free to add me on facebook

Matthew Sherry
03-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Apex is 200 gold more, is he worth it? He does have the boost ability, and is Britany resistant. Weren't you saying it was good Howard? I am pretty close to finishing Bronze bingo so I could buy it using the gold from that, only be down 100 gold.

Grim Jack
03-06-2015, 05:35 AM
Apex is a worthy PVP mut. Resistant to Brit, criticals and is faster than Buranka, strong against Tengu, crit against Autonorush (though I haven't seen much of him lately) and Deathcon.

He's not going to be sought after as a tag though, so if having a tag that will entice more friends and their tags/CP, you might want to look elsewhere.

Howard
03-06-2015, 05:38 AM
Apex is a great PvP mutant (I have one on my team). Not a good tag obviously

David Deal
03-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Banker but that's just me

Master Blaster
03-06-2015, 06:09 AM
I use my Apex all the time in PvP, I don't think I've tried it yet on my defense team.

Matthew Sherry
03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Banker but that's just me

Yeah actually I could buy 1 of those. Is it worth getting just the 1? I wouldn't be buying loads.

David Deal
03-06-2015, 02:25 PM
It's a great investment over time. You should buy loads but do it when you're not strapped on buying mutants. 1 won't make a major difference until you have 1 in each compound, the. You'll noti the income difference

Jack Jones
03-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Bankers are always a good buy in the long run, but you do need a few of them. (upto 8 now)

Kyle Melin
03-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Well I just purchased Abe Lincoln lol then I had some jackpot tokens and scored the Kraken which I do not know much about also got Bushi out of the reactor 3 good mutants I hope

I just need some more tag team lol

David Deal
03-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Well I just purchased Abe Lincoln lol then I had some jackpot tokens and scored the Kraken which I do not know much about also got Bushi out of the reactor 3 good mutants I hope

I want kraken looks like a boss mutant

Adam John
03-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Still haven't received a decent mutant from slots. Won 3 Sirena's...I did manage to clean up the Hero Reactor finally and got Mr. Marvelous, and received Gold Bushi from the Japan Reactor. Been saving my gold since, as I can't decide what to buy either. Hopefully they'll bring back the lightning pack, and I"ll have the gold for it. I really want x27 and Autonorush.

Matthew Sherry
03-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Still haven't received a decent mutant from slots. Won 3 Sirena's...I did manage to clean up the Hero Reactor finally and got Mr. Marvelous, and received Gold Bushi from the Japan Reactor. Been saving my gold since, as I can't decide what to buy either. Hopefully they'll bring back the lightning pack, and I"ll have the gold for it. I really want x27 and Autonorush.

It comes around every month or 2. You won't get X27 in it though.