PDA

View Full Version : Master Spliter and behomoth Parents

Benjamin Wilton
11-26-2013, 03:49 PM
can any one give me any tips?

and has any one found a master spliter parents yet?

Shawn BM
11-26-2013, 04:10 PM
can any one give me any tips?

and has any one found a master spliter parents yet?
For behemoth..try to use bounty bug,martian maurader(i got mine from this) and any same double gene mutants like nordic,astro....others.
for Master S..try any double gene mutants like kitty or beast.
The chances are good ,if u will use any rare or same double gene mutants.]GL

Markus Walter
11-26-2013, 07:44 PM
I had Bronze Behemoth in 2 tries with Warrior and silver in 2 Tries with Bronze Nordic Knightmare

Boris Pankov
11-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I dont understand why people give the advice to use mutants like alien and beast when they have the same chance but much longer breeding times. Always use mutants who have the genes with lowest breeding times. For splitter you kinda dont have a choice and have to do it with a beast type, but for behemoth there's no reason to use anything other than warrior/knightmare since that will go the fastest. It's how I got mine.

Kerim Kova?
11-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Actually I wanted to ask the same about Master Splitter,I'm thinking about mixing his body and Beast with a bronze star and hope for the best :D

Shawn BM
11-27-2013, 03:57 PM
I dont understand why people give the advice to use mutants like alien and beast when they have the same chance but much longer breeding times. Always use mutants who have the genes with lowest breeding times. For splitter you kinda dont have a choice and have to do it with a beast type, but for behemoth there's no reason to use anything other than warrior/knightmare since that will go the fastest. It's how I got mine.

I know that breeding nordic with behemoth is the fastest breeding of behemoth but its not that all will get their behemoth just in 1st or 2nd try.I tried behemoth with nordic 3 times and 1 with bounty bug ...but i didnt get him .when i tried with martian ..i got it in first try.So its better to use rare mutants to have higher chance to get correct parents as well as rare.So, i prefer higher chance of getting rare/correct instead of fastest breeding cuz i dont wanna breed again and again.

Boris Pankov
11-27-2013, 05:40 PM
I know that breeding nordic with behemoth is the fastest breeding of behemoth but its not that all will get their behemoth just in 1st or 2nd try.I tried behemoth with nordic 3 times and 1 with bounty bug ...but i didnt get him .when i tried with martian ..i got it in first try.So its better to use rare mutants to have higher chance to get correct parents as well as rare.So, i prefer higher chance of getting rare/correct instead of fastest breeding cuz i dont wanna breed again and again.

That is incorrect. It was simply the luck of the draw for you. There is absolutely no difference in chance whether you use a rare mutant or not. Well technically one of the other options is "rare" hence a smaller chance to occur the othr option will have increased chance unless it's rare as well and both behemoth and splitter are so it doesnt apply here. I've gotten every single one of my behemoths on the very first try with warriors and nordic knightmare crosses, never an alien. On the other hand I've been trying to breed a thor by using demon/pit lord combos with the thor and so far it's 5 fails where I see others reporting they have gotten it on first try with nordic.

So, there's no difference in chance and you're only prolonging the breeding time if you use a beast/alien/mythic as the second parent when you dont have to.

Markus Walter
11-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Actually I wanted to ask the same about Master Splitter,I'm thinking about mixing his body and Beast with a bronze star and hope for the best :D

I actually made Master Splitter with Beast Bronze at the first try. Its true that you never have 100% but the only other option that could come is Kaijun Kitty and thats a rare one with even less a chance than master splitter so it seems ^^

Handri Hari
11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
I try I breeding behemoth and astro and put silver star Why when i restart the same star again and I get the behemoth no silver

Franklyn Musgrave
11-28-2013, 09:20 AM

I've gotten him every time I've tried with beast, but another thing I've done is to breed pvp/legendaries(in other words, mutants that have to be their own parent,) with other pvp mutants. Like if I needed a upgraded zombat also, then I would breed splitter/zombat with whatever star...otherwise I would stick with beast or kitty

Shawn BM
11-28-2013, 02:25 PM
That is incorrect. It was simply the luck of the draw for you. There is absolutely no difference in chance whether you use a rare mutant or not. Well technically one of the other options is "rare" hence a smaller chance to occur the othr option will have increased chance unless it's rare as well and both behemoth and splitter are so it doesnt apply here. I've gotten every single one of my behemoths on the very first try with warriors and nordic knightmare crosses, never an alien. On the other hand I've been trying to breed a thor by using demon/pit lord combos with the thor and so far it's 5 fails where I see others reporting they have gotten it on first try with nordic.

So, there's no difference in chance and you're only prolonging the breeding time if you use a beast/alien/mythic as the second parent when you dont have to.
Honestly,i dont find this incorrect.Its true that the breeding results is simply based on luck .I asked some of high level players and they all said from their experience that using a rare is good instead of using normal muatants ,even i find it useful .I got my first and 2nd stealth bot just in 1st try ...also thats how i got my gold grim and gold undead.Even if using rare mutants can increase the chances just by 1% then its ok for me .But its up to you that what you think.all i can say is just GL for your breeding. :D

And i dont know that using beast/alien/mythic can increase the breeding time cuz i never used them in breeding but now i know !

Boris Pankov
11-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Honestly,i dont find this incorrect.Its true that the breeding results is simply based on luck .I asked some of high level players and they all said from their experience that using a rare is good instead of using normal muatants ,even i find it useful .I got my first and 2nd stealth bot just in 1st try ...also thats how i got my gold grim and gold undead.Even if using rare mutants can increase the chances just by 1% then its ok for me .But its up to you that what you think.all i can say is just GL for your breeding. :D

And i dont know that using beast/alien/mythic can increase the breeding time cuz i never used them in breeding but now i know !

I first noticed it when breeding two warrior types was done in 3 hours but a beast (both starless) was a hell of a lot longer. The longest breeding time I've had was on a gold pit lord which took over 3 days which seemed a bit excessive. The other golds I've bred when they were saber/undead/cyber never took anywhere near that long (so I conclude it's not from the star). Well sharing knowledge is the way to go, so glad I could help :)

Jakub Topolski
11-28-2013, 09:11 PM

Using mythic, beast,galactic gene mutants in breeding DOES make the breeding longer. If such mythic, beast, galactic mutant is also a RARE mutant (eg martian marauder, tutti gooey), it makes breeding additionally longer.
Using stars also makes breeding longer.

Thats why best advices with breeding are;

- use single gene mutants like robot, demon
- use mutants with same both genes like leech lord, kaiju kitty
- use pvp mutants, because they have significantly lower breeding times ( try crossing super novus with super novus, timer will be 3h if i recall right)

Shawn BM
11-29-2013, 02:29 PM
Using mythic, beast,galactic gene mutants in breeding DOES make the breeding longer. If such mythic, beast, galactic mutant is also a RARE mutant (eg martian marauder, tutti gooey), it makes breeding additionally longer.
Using stars also makes breeding longer.

Thats why best advices with breeding are;

- use single gene mutants like robot, demon
- use mutants with same both genes like leech lord, kaiju kitty
- use pvp mutants, because they have significantly lower breeding times ( try crossing super novus with super novus, timer will be 3h if i recall right)
I will keep that in mind ;) .
MY 100th POST!

Jakub Topolski
11-29-2013, 04:26 PM
I will keep that in mind ;) .
MY 100th POST!

yeah, u spam a lot :) hence 100 posts.

Shawn BM
11-30-2013, 02:16 PM
yeah, u spam a lot :) hence 100 posts.
No sir!i just post alot :0 hence 100 posts.

Jakub Topolski
11-30-2013, 05:32 PM
No sir!i just post alot :0 hence 100 posts.

that post is another spam:) U could reply to me with pm, but u chose to spam here instead:)

Im just saying, and yes, i do that too, i simply dont deny it;)

Wolf Al Harez
11-30-2013, 06:06 PM
the breeding time is depend on the incubator time right?

Jakub Topolski
12-01-2013, 05:01 AM
no its not.

Shawn BM
12-01-2013, 01:59 PM
that post is another spam:) U could reply to me with pm, but u chose to spam here instead:)

Im just saying, and yes, i do that too, i simply dont deny it;)
Since you admit that you are also spammer then i got nothing to say. :)
We both are spammers now! lol