PDA

View Full Version : My magical whining thread

David Deal
03-09-2015, 07:57 PM
So we all know I have magical powers to implement changes in the game by complaining and I want to share it with you!!!

Complain here about anything or whine for any change and it can come true!!!! Rules: you have to quote your complaint, explain it in 3 sentences, and 1 sentence has to say something utterly ridiculous and untrue.

I'll start:

Reactors take waaaay too long to refresh, they should switch every 3 months on alternating months. This way we have more opportunities to earn all of the mutants faster. It would also give me more reason to unfreeze my mutants more often before they get freezer burn and lose a star level.

Grim Jack
03-10-2015, 04:24 AM
I'm game (plus you have to meet the minimum number of characters to qualify as a post and those used in a quote don't count)

Whining and complaining take up too many threads. I think all whining and complaining should be contained in one thread. Then I'd have more time to not win the Jackpot!

[K] Hugo
03-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Good post, although i would rather see complains replaced by suggestions posted in the suggestion section :D

Jack Jones
03-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Well if you post in the suggestion part it just gets ignored, unacknowledged etc etc etc....... so why bother.

[K] Hugo
03-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Could not be further from the truth, it may be the section the team is paying the most attention to, quite a few great ideas have been taken by the team and they'll do their best to realize that when they can!

Jack Jones
03-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Actually i think i hit the nail on the head to be honest...... look round the forums, suggestions etc.... does anyone see people from kobojo posting responses/replying to post/giving feed back.......ERM NO!!!! YES A BIG FAT NO. Sorry but this is the truth you can say you look at what is posted and act on what you see fit but to be completely honest your commitment to the people who play the game is disgraceful! Just go take our money, when somebody from kobojo want to come on here and be honest, i will worship that day. You promoted 2 mods..... to moderate what???? I am not being negative, but as a player i see so little from kobojo apart from give me more money. FACT.

Howard
03-12-2015, 01:01 AM
I cant comment on the suggestions thing, but I do see staff occasionally posting replies. As for taking them into consideration, I have seen a couple suggestions being brought to fruitation like more bingo, lower evo cost, adjusting abilities, and new way of earning gold. I heard they have been very busy with the game so suggestions can be thrown out the window for the time being; this is believable due to the changes over the past months (Challenge hall, abilities, etc)

As for the mods, we are just here to keep the forum clean, delete spam (we get a fair amount of ads and fake links), and organize contests, but most importantly, help people with the game (which I have been doing long before becoming a mod). I can't read every single thing on the forum, as I am busy with university, work, and have even started to get semi active in MGG facebook groups and even recently became a mod for MGG wikia. I dont even get paid or even have health or tax benefits!

Anyways, now to steer this back to the topic

Mobile version needs to have accumulated EVO instead of fame, and new reactors.