PDA

View Full Version : Saber Box

Clint Recabar Bebedor
03-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Hey guys is that true that the Legendary Saber box will came out again in Shop for 500 golds and 1000 golds ?? :smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons:

[K] Hugo
03-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Who said that? :D

Jack Robinson
03-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Cant risk it. Its 700 gold and odds have been against me lately.

Kratos
03-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Considering that my last zodiac box purchase ended up in 2 prince scorpion and 2 aquapunzel im not sure that i will try my LUCK in those RANDOM boxes again........

Matthew Sherry
03-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Hang on, it's called a "Saber Box" not a "Legendary Saber Box". Is there a chance I might get a mutant that's not Legendary? I'm not spending 700 gold if there is a chance I might get a breedable, Secret or PVE/PVP mutant.

Howard
03-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Hmm, it is true that it does not specify legendary; so I will have to scour the internet to see what people are getting. Though a small sample size, I have yet to see a breedable

Either way, I have all saber mutants and not obliging. Though if there is a new mutant (like what they did with Commander Ender and Ghostkiller, then I might try.

Master Blaster
03-12-2015, 01:03 AM
I really need GG really bad but I'm not going to spend 700 gold on the outside chance that I might get him. He's the only Saber that I need and with my luck being crap with Boxes I'll pass!
Just sell GG in the shop for credits, It's past due!

Howard
03-12-2015, 01:06 AM
I really need GG really bad but I'm not going to spend 700 gold on the outside chance that I might get him. He's the only Saber that I need and with my luck being crap with Boxes I'll pass!
Just sell GG in the shop for credits, It's past due!

I too have terrible luck with boxes. I remember the research II box a while back and I spent about 10k gold, and only got maybe 5 mutants I didnt have. Oddly enough I got a lot of galactic guardians from this, but it was a mutant I did not need at that point.

Though I feel GG at best will be sold for gold or a gold pack, as it is quite a popular mutant, and last time it was sold, it was for 700 gold a few months ago (which is when I bought it)

Garfunckel
03-12-2015, 01:53 AM
I bought 5. 3500 gold.

I got:
Gold Buck
Silver Apex
Silver Dezinger
Gold Behemoth (sadly i already had him)
Lara

So of the 5. Only 2 were something that i had. 3 were pretty good. :)
so now just gotta get that Gold Apex and Gold Dezinger :D

Master Blaster
03-12-2015, 04:41 AM
Though I feel GG at best will be sold for gold or a gold pack, as it is quite a popular mutant, and last time it was sold, it was for 700 gold a few months ago (which is when I bought it)

I would gladly pay 700 gold for a GG, I would really like to get a couple more mutants "Rakk 'N Ruin, GG & Mekali and breed another Britany (Tag) so that I can level them up and put them into play before my next evo advancement. Sure wish I would have caught that GG when it was in the shop but I guess I was napping. I am really disappointed that Kobojo didn't work out the Challenge Hall to allow us to get the Rakk 'N Ruin after the last set of Challenges. I now have 82 tokens and will have another 5 after I finish the Mega level I'm working on but at 87 still won't be enough. Oh well I will just have to wait till they decide to release another set of challenges before leveling up because I want to use a 100% & 200% XP to lessen the pain of leveling up after the XP has been cut in half. Its all good..

Howard
03-12-2015, 05:21 AM
I would gladly pay 700 gold for a GG, I would really like to get a couple more mutants "Rakk 'N Ruin, GG & Mekali and breed another Britany (Tag) so that I can level them up and put them into play before my next evo advancement. Sure wish I would have caught that GG when it was in the shop but I guess I was napping. I am really disappointed that Kobojo didn't work out the Challenge Hall to allow us to get the Rakk 'N Ruin after the last set of Challenges. I now have 82 tokens and will have another 5 after I finish the Mega level I'm working on but at 87 still won't be enough. Oh well I will just have to wait till they decide to release another set of challenges before leveling up because I want to use a 100% & 200% XP to lessen the pain of leveling up after the XP has been cut in half. Its all good..

Did you get an extra token from the jackpot? I just finished the challenge hall and am at 86 tokens; I already finished the 10 from campaign.

Adam John
03-12-2015, 05:37 AM
I gave it a shot and received Silver Haggis and experience jar.

Master Blaster
03-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Did you get an extra token from the jackpot? I just finished the challenge hall and am at 86 tokens; I already finished the 10 from campaign.

No, That was kind of strange. About 2 weeks ago the Challenge Hall Icon was on my rooftop screen when I logged on and it had some really easy challenge (kill 3 Sabers I think) so after I finished it I got a token and the Challenge Hall Icon went away. Never could figure out that one.

Matthew Sherry
03-12-2015, 07:47 AM
Gold Buck, Silver Dezinger and Lara. 2/3 ain't bad, have a gold Dezinger already. Just a shame Lara is useless. Can't believe I spent 2100 gold like it was nothing :s

ctan
03-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Tried my luck twice with the saber box. Belkow are the results :

- silver battle toad... damn that was disappointing
- gold galaxy guardian... damn that was enjoyable !! one of the two mutants I wanted the more to put my hands on, along with sentry.

I guess I am very lucky, but just to say that GG can be obtained in the saber box.

Good luck all, wish you the best !

Howard
03-12-2015, 01:58 PM
No, That was kind of strange. About 2 weeks ago the Challenge Hall Icon was on my rooftop screen when I logged on and it had some really easy challenge (kill 3 Sabers I think) so after I finished it I got a token and the Challenge Hall Icon went away. Never could figure out that one.

Oh, you were one of those lucky ones where you logged on in a couple weeks ago in that small 5 minute time frame, where the challenge hall was accidentally pushed and the shop sold every mutant and pack that has ever been available in shop. Basically there was an accidental "select all" option.

Master Blaster
03-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Oh, you were one of those lucky ones where you logged on in a couple weeks ago in that small 5 minute time frame, where the challenge hall was accidentally pushed and the shop sold every mutant and pack that has ever been available in shop. Basically there was an accidental "select all" option.

Yeah, come to think of it that was the day I bought 5 mutants I think from the shop they had everything but GG, sigh! I thought it was a fire-sale or something and went back to get a couple more but everything had vanished. Very cool, Thanks for clearing that up for me, Howard. Hope they push the wrong button again real soon. :panda:

Misael_perzar
03-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Got Silver Azog and 3 Jackpot Tokens,
I don't really like him but it's a strong mutant, so I'd say I kinda got lucky there.

Zophy
03-12-2015, 10:28 PM
gold general chaos (I alredy have it nut just bronze)
and golt thor @.@

Master Blaster
03-12-2015, 10:50 PM
I broke down and bought 3 boxes after seeing people post that they were getting a GG and got a Gold GG on my third attempt, I'm a Happy Happy man right now. My other mutants were a Gold Behemoth and a Silver Dezinger. Now after Sunday I will be able to close out my Research 1 & 2 and buy another Furnace.

Jack Jones
03-13-2015, 08:22 AM
The problem with these types of boxes is they will really only appeal to newer players because the longer you have been playing the more you have built up your roof top and will have alot of the mutants available in the box. So 700 gold to get something you already have does not look like a good idea.