PDA

View Full Version : Slots "The Jackpot"

Roel Meesters
03-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Yesterday the jackpot reach the 500k gold, nobody won it, it looks they reset the jackpot!!
Or what is happening, where is the 500k gold.

Somebody knows the answer here?

Thx,
Meesters

Kobojo must be set a max or so till 100k!

ctan
03-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Indeed, noticed the same... looks quite fishy...

[K] Hugo
03-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey there, i'm investigating the issue with the team to know why it did not appear. However, I confirm you that somebody did win that huge amount of Gold :)

I'll let you know about my investigation.

EDIT: I have confirmation that it was a guest player on mobile (not connected to Facebook), and the devs confirmed me that they are not displayed in game (it has been coded for Facebook only, way before the game was ported to mobile devices). Thank you for your understanding :)

Roel Meesters
03-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Ok thx.......................:dejection:

Jack Jones
03-11-2015, 11:23 PM
lmao..... some random mobile player..... kobojo you just get better and better.

Kratos
03-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Well... if u really let someone win 500k gold then i don't think that giving us more ways to earn gold would hurt u kobojo..... just my opinion

Howard
03-12-2015, 12:46 AM
I dont think a mobile player is random per say, it could be a veteran player who has yet to link to facebook.

Well... if u really let someone win 500k gold then i don't think that giving us more ways to earn gold would hurt u kobojo..... just my opinion

Over the past couple months Kobojo has been adding more ways to gain gold; more then I can possibly imagine from say 4 months ago or even when I first started in the summer. Mainly in the form of bingo.

The 3 star bingos themselves give you almost 10k gold

Master Blaster
03-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Kobojo needs to cap that Jackpot at 50 thru 60 or 90 thru 100k and spread that gold around a little more. 4 times I've been spinning when someone else has won the jackpot. I think the Jackpot could better serve the many then make gold gods out of the very very very few! Just sayin!
Turn up the odds on the better prizes, In the last 3 weeks I have got 3 Mantidroids, 2 Blood Berries, 2 Sirenias but not one Azog, Kontiki, Supraman X, Kraken after spinning about 4k in gold. That's pathetic! And yes I know I take my chances when I play the jackpot, I accept that but I'm about to throw in the towel on playing because of these continued low odds.

Thank you for your feedback, that is an interesting suggestion!

The fact that it is a random user makes the system fair. What matters is that the probabilities are the same for everybody. We cannot afford to have a biased system, we must be fair to everybody. That is how any slots or random game works.

I'm going to create a second post around this topic in a couple of minutes, i lock this one to avoid having two separate discussions running.