PDA

View Full Version : Mobile vs facebook problems

Drackstin Zaccone
03-11-2015, 08:34 PM
the mobile version of this game is great, I'm glad it grew this much. but i wish some things were the same on both, each have some good features and then fall short on things the other has.

1: Add to facebook is the gather all silver that the mobile version has.
2: Add the mutant sorting that the mobile version has when starting fights to facebook, the mobile version has a lot more filters and it helps a lot.
3. The PvP menu in mobile tells you the level of the player but not the max level of all 3 mutants like the facebook version dose, both should be visible.
4. the recruit a friend for PvP tag team should be added to facebook like mobile has.
5. you can not complete daily missions on mobile, and activities done on mobile do not count for them.

these are what i think should be standardized in both the facebook and mobile versions.

Other suggestions.
Adding a place where you can set your tag team mutant.

buffing the mutants that only have one rarity: most are only equal to the strength of a silver mutant. these are bypassed in power by gold and legendary easily and it makes buying them or spending money for them seem like a waste. if the power level of these mutants were on par with normal gold mutants it would make them worth buying and using. the zodiac and unique mutants are almost worthless.

Howard
03-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Great ideas, I agree with all the points especially with PvP evos.

BTW, number 5 you actually can do Facebook daily missions on mobile, you just need to make sure you log onto Facebook first before starting any missions. Only one that does not work is Heal 10 Mutants. Basically what I do everyday is:

1) log into facebook
2) heal mutants
3) play on mobile
4) when done go back to facebook and collect prizes. done.

Matthew Sherry
03-11-2015, 10:09 PM
What if mutants like Zodiacs and other 50% ones got 1 more buff? They get a bonus at level 10 and 15 like normal mutants, why not a 3rd one at 20 that brings them up to gold standard? Would be +25% to health and damage. That would make them worthwhile. Honestly I would not have bothered getting the Zodiacs if they weren't in Research 1 and 2, they are purely collectors items which is a shame. Obviously this would complicate things for mutants that are already gold star like Santactopus, could probably just restrict the buff to Zodiac mutants since you have to spend gold to get them.

Drackstin Zaccone
03-12-2015, 07:03 PM
the Zodiacs are not the only ones affected by this, all the new video game mutants and mutants like captain peace are relatively weak. these are all good for newbies that don't have silvers yet, but the +75% bonus and the +10 pvp or legendary bonus makes them all useless. for collecting yes they are needed, but to the people who can't spend tons of money, they will never buy them, and the people what can send money wont on them. buffing them up will really help the game, and their income also.

also another problem i found in the mobile version.
6. there is no button to full heal using your med packs, you need to tap it each time. this also leads to people tapping to much and hitting the back button.

Ben Omen
03-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Im still annoyed there isnt a mobile version on the windows phone! But a standardised format would make life alot simpler.

Simone Czek Mazzella
03-15-2015, 04:51 PM
i'm on an android phone and my mobile app chash ever (E V E R) after somthin like 2 minute of gameplay, anything i do anytime i do
any solution?

Howard
03-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Crashes are a frequent problem in the mobile version. I notice if varies on which phone, firmware, and game update.

I suggest (as long as your game is backed up to your Facebook account) to uninstall the game, and reinstall, along with using the latest version of your phone