PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] Let's answer some questions about the Jackpot !

[K] Hugo
03-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Psy Captains, in this thread I would like to address some of your questions and concerns regarding the Jackpot.

First off, we would like to remind you and confirm that the probabilities are the exact same for everybody. Player A may need 20 spins to receive a mutant, while Player B may not have a mutant after 300 spins. This is not a scam – it is merely a matter of luck - If you decide to use this feature, this needs to be absolutely clear – Sometimes you win a mutant, sometimes you will get other rewards, that’s the way the slots were designed!

Next, some of you seem to believe that the recent winners displayed in game are not always real players because you cannot find them on Facebook.
There are two very important reasons which explain explain why you might not necessarily find the winners on Facebook:
1)The full name does not appear (only the beginning)
2) The privacy settings of that person’s account may prevent you from finding him.

Last concern we would like to address is about a huge jackpot which has recently been won. Some of you have brought to our attention that the winner and their prize do not appear in the game. Why you ask?
The fact is that when the game and its Jackpot feature were developped for Facebook (1 year before the game was released on mobile devices) - As the winner, in this instance, was a mobile GUEST player (not connected to Facebook), his details cannot be displayed in game.

Thank you for your understanding, Psy Captains, and lots of luck on your next spins.

ctan
03-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Thank you for those explanation Hugo !

Isaac Laforeze
03-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Please, Do Remove The Credits And Mini Med Kit Slots (Except The Final Big Ones). This Will Make Winning A Bit Easier. As Players Need More Gold And Not Frustated Luck. Thank You.

Matthew Sherry
03-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Can we ask some questions? Like will the prizes every be reworked? 10k credits is a bit low if you ask me, would be nice if the lowest credit reward was 100k. Also no one wants med kits, ever. And what is the point in the "Free Spin" option.

Grim Jack
03-12-2015, 03:15 PM
I'd like to know if the changes we saw a few weeks ago will come back? There were bigger gold prizes and Challenge Tokens available which have since been removed.

[K] Hugo
03-12-2015, 04:22 PM
I already suggested many times changes regarding the rewards, less 10k Credits and medpacks, better probabilities, but that is completely off my hands unfortunately. It may occur in the future but i cannot confirm.

Same thing goes regarding your question Grim unfortunately :/

In a nutshell I just want wanted to be clear about the current state of the Jackpot, now i don't know about possible changes. Wait and see!

Elijah Knight
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
I have been spinning since last year and just think, I have been saving all of my gold from missions along with tokens and still haven't won any of them brand new mutants. That thing is rigged. I will not spend any real money on this game only what you all give for free.
I know that a whole lot of changes have been made to the jackpot. I have been playing since the app 1st came out. You all think of me as bitter but, I am not. Everything that I liked about your jackpot made me wanna spin everyday, I got on. Now not so much.

Anoop Tomy
03-14-2015, 12:39 PM
One time plz put only legendary mutant no other things... Only mutants...plzz...

ZettaX
03-14-2015, 04:20 PM
I've got a question, just out of curiosity:

Are the odds the same if you use a Token, a Free Spin or 10 Gold to spin the wheel?

Matthew Sherry
03-14-2015, 04:42 PM
I've got a question, just out of curiosity:

Are the odds the same if you use a Token, a Free Spin or 10 Gold to spin the wheel?

Yes they are.

Jack Jones
03-14-2015, 04:59 PM
How about answering one question i keep asking (get no reply) but how about publishing the actual odds we have of winning each item on the slots?

[K] Hugo
03-17-2015, 02:24 PM
How about answering one question i keep asking (get no reply) but how about publishing the actual odds we have of winning each item on the slots?

That is the kind of data that will not be revealed unfortunately.

Master Blaster
03-17-2015, 05:50 PM
Even Las Vegas has to release its odds, Its a shame Kobojo doesn't just do it so its players can make a informed decision on whether they want to spin their hard earned gold or not...."?".. Oh...!

Jerard Casiao Francisco
03-18-2015, 11:00 AM
ahh ganun po ba ok

Alex Patrick Gough
03-18-2015, 11:58 PM
i still think its rigged even after the explanations, i have been playing since the game launched and have not won anything worth having yet, not even a mutant.

Matthew Sherry
03-19-2015, 12:55 AM
i still think its rigged even after the explanations, i have been playing since the game launched and have not won anything worth having yet, not even a mutant.

I've been playing for a few months and I won a Blood Berry and Cezanne, it's not rigged, it's just such a low chance of actually a mutant combined with so many other types of prizes. I got lucky, someone has to.

Even Las Vegas has to release its odds, Its a shame Kobojo doesn't just do it so its players can make a informed decision on whether they want to spin their hard earned gold or not...."?".. Oh...!
I think it was Howard that made noted down the results of a few hundred spins he did over time. If he has the post handy maybe he could link it? Thats as close as we will get. Still, you should never spend gold unless you are prepared to lose 100% of what you invest. Thats just common sense with any kind of gambling.

ZettaX
03-19-2015, 03:45 AM
I've been playing for a few months and I won a Blood Berry and Cezanne, it's not rigged, it's just such a low chance of actually a mutant combined with so many other types of prizes. I got lucky, someone has to.

I think it was Howard that made noted down the results of a few hundred spins he did over time. If he has the post handy maybe he could link it? Thats as close as we will get. Still, you should never spend gold unless you are prepared to lose 100% of what you invest. Thats just common sense with any kind of gambling.

I agree, I must've spun the jackpot few hundred times and got around 10 mutants (mostly blood berries and mantis, plus one Zombat). The odds are low, but not null.

Howard
03-19-2015, 04:39 AM
Yes, I did it a while ago, it can be found here
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?4303-Mutant-Slots-Experiment/page2&highlight=jackpot

I will have to check later if I continued after this point. But I guess you can get an idea.

Karsten Pudwill
03-20-2015, 05:16 PM
I have a suggestion. Since the free spin indeed does seem redundant, suppose it would be revised so that it now offered two free spins at a slightly lower probability of getting it?

Master Blaster
03-21-2015, 03:18 AM

LOL! Mine was meant to be tongue in check humor Mathew, Maybe you should learn to recognize it when you see it before you go and get all preachy on someone who knows how to gamble and knows the un-written laws surrounding it. Try not to presume to much next time!

Cindy Gardner
04-03-2015, 04:41 AM
I have gotten several mutants in the jackpot; 5 bloodberries, 3 sirens, 1 sentry, and 1 cezane. I have also won gold quite regularly. I have been for 1 year.

Jane Hayes
04-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Are the odds the same for Facebook and the mobile app?

I've won a few mutants, but none that I didn't already have from PvP or PvE awards. I'd love to get a Sentry or Cezanne . . . .