PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: Game development

Ameen Saadi
03-14-2015, 08:23 AM
Hello everyone,

I am grateful for your efforts. You are amazing teams and I wish development this game more and more in new innovative things such as:

:positive: The important thinks about Challenge Hall, its spend a long time to get PKK N RUIN, If the time calculated we find months to get this creature. So, We need to change that.
:positive: Expand the based of creatures.
:positive: Expand the compound from 4 Creatures to 5.
:positive: Give a more chance to win gold or creatures by Mutants Slot (well, since i had played until now I didn't get chance to win gold but i got Zombat and Blood Berry).
- And Put Gold offer every week to buy.

These which is going on in my head

Best regards
Ameen

Howard
03-14-2015, 05:28 PM
My initial reaction for rakk n ruin was the same thing, but now I think it's fine. I don't remember when exactly the challenge Hall came out, but time went by surprisingly quick.

Kobojo wants players to stay long term, and work for a mutant. It is a free one too.

Only issue with more mutants or bigger rooftop is lag issue. Though my suggestion for this is to turn off the mutant standing animation for the rooftop.

Ameen Saadi
03-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Hello Howard,

I agree with you in the suggestions, but what we want is something that takes us away from boredom. At the same time be encouraging.

Thanks

Hasrul Azwan
03-22-2015, 04:07 AM
Hello everyone,

I am grateful for your efforts. You are amazing teams and I wish development this game more and more in new innovative things such as:

:positive: The important thinks about Challenge Hall, its spend a long time to get PKK N RUIN, If the time calculated we find months to get this creature. So, We need to change that.
:positive: Expand the based of creatures.
:positive: Expand the compound from 4 Creatures to 5.
:positive: Give a more chance to win gold or creatures by Mutants Slot (well, since i had played until now I didn't get chance to win gold but i got Zombat and Blood Berry).
- And Put Gold offer every week to buy.

These which is going on in my head

Best regards
Ameen
Yeah I agree with you. This game really need a regular update especially to Add more space for mutants as mutants become more and more added to the game. Hopefully KOBOJO TEAM will read this suggestions.