PDA

View Full Version : (SUGGESTION) CUSTOM MUTANT

Simone Czek Mazzella
03-14-2015, 11:19 PM
the custom mutant is the personal mutant

*you can have only one obliviusly
*you select gene, gender, abilities and the value of attack, speed and hp (givin a total skill value to distribuite between the 3 skills like any other rpg game)
*it have to be a bit stronger than normal mutants

extetically it can be assembled, a basic humanoid silouhette for any gene, one for gender, and weapon and nice thing to add as body part.

sorry for bad english!

Jack Jones
03-15-2015, 12:05 AM
interesting idea and quite novel...... oh and i like it. I think this will need a little fine tuning though, due to animation issues for kobojo. Also a balance between speed and damage would need to be worked in, but if it worked off speed like most mutants do then it is workable. Next is how do you obtain it, my preference would be paying gold for it and it being at the power of a legendary mutant, otherwise what is the point it getting it.

Simone Czek Mazzella
03-15-2015, 01:04 AM
interesting idea and quite novel...... oh and i like it. I think this will need a little fine tuning though, due to animation issues for kobojo. Also a balance between speed and damage would need to be worked in, but if it worked off speed like most mutants do then it is workable. Next is how do you obtain it, my preference would be paying gold for it and it being at the power of a legendary mutant, otherwise what is the point it getting it.

for the animation, they can draw only one (ehm.. two, one for gender) and give to any gene a bit of esthetic difference (as the original - the reactor mutants) AND some detail like weapon, shield, armors etc

for the skills for example u start wth 2k skillpoint (or 2,5 for a rlly strong mutant, oriax has a total skill of 2772 at lvl 1 for example)
i have seen the starter total skill
dire despot at lvl 1 have 1149hp+370speed+404attk= 1923 total skill
(for me dire despot still be one of the best mutants)
another example: robot
1180+400+343=1923total skill point
the same total skill but two mutants with different performance
the combinations are infinite and "the point" for somthing like this is F U N XD

ps i would give it after a quest or somthing like that, after unlocked all the genes, no gold no creditz

Jack Jones
03-15-2015, 01:17 AM
ok but you are not factoring in speed which plays a large part of the game...... this is the part where you mutant falls down, unless the speed part is factored in it wont work , it will just open the game up to problems (abuse). I could just pump everything into speed and hit tag in pvp. As i said i do like the idea, but it will need refining.

Howard
03-15-2015, 03:05 AM
I agree with Jack Jones. An easy way to implement it is to choose your speed, and then your attack and speed is automatically generated based on the camparibles

Simone Czek Mazzella
03-15-2015, 06:07 AM
ok but you are not factoring in speed which plays a large part of the game...... this is the part where you mutant falls down, unless the speed part is factored in it wont work , it will just open the game up to problems (abuse). I could just pump everything into speed and hit tag in pvp. As i said i do like the idea, but it will need refining.

you rlly right

if we set minimum and maximum value from 100 to 1000 of each skill we have not abuse

Abraham Shewfelt
03-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Just an idea but why not ban tag activation on this mutant?