PDA

View Full Version : Astro Magician

Master Blaster
03-15-2015, 08:12 PM
I was just wondering if the Astro Magician is worth leveling up to put into game play?

I don't see many of them being used in PvP and the ones that I do see don't seem to give me too much trouble in defeating them so I was wondering if anyone has used them successfully at a higher level?

Thanks in advance.

Grim Jack
03-15-2015, 08:28 PM
Never used it. I prefer >5 speed on def team.

Master Blaster
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
Never used it. I prefer >5 speed on def team.

That's what I though, Thanks Grim for the answer.

It would look good on the rooftop but looks ain't everything. lol

Howard
03-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Not a particularly useful mutant IMO.

I have mine leveled up to max and gold version; but thats mainly because I have MGG OCD and must get the gold version, and max level for credit benefits. Its also a mythic, so has no affect on credit earning

Master Blaster
03-16-2015, 09:12 PM
Not a particularly useful mutant IMO.

I have mine leveled up to max and gold version; but thats mainly because I have MGG OCD and must get the gold version, and max level for credit benefits. Its also a mythic, so has no affect on credit earning

I guess I will make him a slow no hurry project along with Micky Kruger freezing and unfreezing them to level up.
Something to do in the slow times..

David Deal
03-16-2015, 09:38 PM
It's not that it's bad it's that mr marvelous is just that much better you'd be dumb to take almost anything else with that set of genes

Master Blaster
03-17-2015, 07:25 AM
I'm going to start being very selective on what I buy and level up anymore, I'm tired of having to breed and level up another Britany just because I bought another mutant in the shop. At evo 62 its enough of a pain leveling one mutant up from level 1 but having to drag up another Britany behind it is getting old. I really wish Kobojo would address this issue especially since they cut the XP in half. Most players seem to like the 10 cmp pass deal but few of them seem to realize that besides having to fight twice for the exact amount of XP points you also have to use twice the number of Tags and twice the number of Med Packs when your leveling up your mutants. But the new time element to level up mutants after a evo upgrade between the Abilities Animation and the XP being cut in half has really taken some of the fun out of the game. They need something like a rapid tag system to address this issue or just allow us to toggle on and off the abilities animation, We've all seen them more then enough times to understand them, We all appreciate the work that went into the animation now let us turn the flippin things off!

Guess I was venting.. Leveling up does things to a man these days!

Howard
03-17-2015, 02:36 PM
You don't have to breed a new tag frequently. When I get a new mutant, I don't breed another tag, I just make sure to not max out the exp bar, but still get it to max level. I breed another tag only if I accidentally max out the new mutant (which is never) or after a copious about of mutants have been added (IE. Like when I finished gold bingo)

Master Blaster
03-17-2015, 05:09 PM
You don't have to breed a new tag frequently. When I get a new mutant, I don't breed another tag, I just make sure to not max out the exp bar, but still get it to max level. I breed another tag only if I accidentally max out the new mutant (which is never) or after a copious about of mutants have been added (IE. Like when I finished gold bingo)

Your right of course but if you want to start using them in the game then you either have to accept the fact that it will take over your tag or you have to wait to use it till you level up another tag of choice, I personally like to put my new mutants into play when I do a evo up because of this. I really don't know which bothers me most, Buying a mutant in the shop that I just want to start using because I have in fact bought them or having to wait because it will take over my tag and many mutants I have bought I did so with no intention of making it my tag but rather only for game play, or having to level up another tag of choice and the higher my evo gets the more this is exaggerate, And you know that being one of the first to start using a really good mutant you bought in the shop is huge advantage in the game because of the surprise element and imo there should be nothing standing between you and using what you have just purchased. This could be easily addressed by Kobojo but I am loosing faith that it ever will be.