PDA

View Full Version : Please restore XP perFight Part 2

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
03-18-2015, 12:34 PM
Kobojo please restore the XP prize per Fight like in the past.Because it very waste our time to level up our Mutants even you give us Double or Triple XP Boosts and New fight Speed
Example:We can get 2000 XP again when fight against Pit Lord in Omega division
We(All players) don't care if you increase the campaign passes cost just like Normal again(Example:Omega 20 campaign passes,Supra 25 Campaign Passes,Mega 30 Campaign passes).
I'm with all players just want to level up our mutants quickly

Kiki Aniqah
03-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Yeah right Kobojo,I'm only low level evo player(Evo 25) and i'm very frustated because i'm only get so little XP perFight.I hope you make it back to normal again

Donal Dion
03-18-2015, 12:45 PM
My Boss is right Kobojo we're very frustated because that stupid update

Zeta Garzeta
03-18-2015, 12:52 PM
That's Right.We want a quick gameplay not slower gameplay

Miki Lazio
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
I'm agree with my boss,Kobojo

Jack Sourdough
03-18-2015, 01:08 PM
Yeah give back the XP

Benicio del Toro
03-18-2015, 01:14 PM
That's damn right,the updates kill our activity in the game

Woli Widodo
03-18-2015, 01:26 PM
My friends is right Kobojo

Steve Hans
03-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Yeaaaah!!!!! Give back the XP prize i need them to level up my mutants

Shere Kahn
03-18-2015, 01:33 PM
Right Kobojo,that's slowdown our level up

Matthew Sherry
03-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Why do I feel like someone made a post then made a bunch of spoof accounts to reply to their own post...Every account but the 1st 2 were made on the same day :|

I like the new system. It lets newer players move through the campaign faster and it also lets newer players level up more mutants faster. It has been beneficial for me personally so I'm sure there are other lower evo newer players who are enjoying it too. Yes it does take a bit longer to get the same amount of xp but in the long run you are either exactly the same or slightly more XP per ticket.

ZettaX
03-18-2015, 05:03 PM
Why do I feel like someone made a post then made a bunch of spoof accounts to reply to their own post...Every account but the 1st 2 were made on the same day :|

I like the new system. It lets newer players move through the campaign faster and it also lets newer players level up more mutants faster. It has been beneficial for me personally so I'm sure there are other lower evo newer players who are enjoying it too. Yes it does take a bit longer to get the same amount of xp but in the long run you are either exactly the same or slightly more XP per ticket.

Maybe you feel that way because that's exactly what this guy did. All of the posts have around 5 minutes between them, too suspicious.

As for me, I like the new ticket prices/XP, because that's exactly what I needed, to move faster in the campaign.
Instead of leveling my weakest mutants at Bronze Pit Lord boss I level them up at Silver Dracus Nobilis boss. Same/less damage, same exp, less tickets.

Howard
03-18-2015, 05:59 PM
It is either that, or it could also be him linking this thread to his friends to create an account and post a comment on the board.

As for staying on the topic; yes, I do agree in a way that it is time consuming and med kit draining. I feel it is not beneficial for lower level players, but is more beneficial for higher level players (those able to farm the new divisions)

Matthew Sherry
03-18-2015, 07:10 PM
It is either that, or it could also be him linking this thread to his friends to create an account and post a comment on the board.

As for staying on the topic; yes, I do agree in a way that it is time consuming and med kit draining. I feel it is not beneficial for lower level players, but is more beneficial for higher level players (those able to farm the new divisions)

I can use my evo 25 Buranka to farm a spot in Mexicopolis in the Omega division, I get 520 xp per fight. I was also fine using just 2 med labs to farm. It's enough to bring my mutants up to level 10 in a few fights. I am leveling up more mutants much faster than I was able to before. If I increased my evo a bit more I could farm even higher level fights without much issue. How much XP are you getting from your own farming spots? Do you need tags to do it?

Howard
03-18-2015, 08:15 PM
I can use my evo 25 Buranka to farm a spot in Mexicopolis in the Omega division, I get 520 xp per fight. I was also fine using just 2 med labs to farm. It's enough to bring my mutants up to level 10 in a few fights. I am leveling up more mutants much faster than I was able to before. If I increased my evo a bit more I could farm even higher level fights without much issue. How much XP are you getting from your own farming spots? Do you need tags to do it?

I like to farm Omega Boss with Dezinger and 2 mutants. Dezinger should be able to hit medusa in 1 hit (so should be about evo 35?) and the other 2 should take a minimum of 4 hits each. Also depending on the mutants and levels, I can use all 3 trainees (All my mutants are evo 42, and I just upgraded to 44; so training 3 simultaneously makes things faster). I usually have a tag that I never use for PvP; activate it just in case, or just take the heal.

Another good spot is Omega Pitlord boss, where you can train 3 saber or zoomorph mutants at the same time.

I try to decide the best place to fight calculated EXP total per fight (per pass too; but thats negligible now).

ie. 1300 EXP each for 2 mutants (because one is already maxed), or 1000 EXP each for 3 mutants...I would take then 2nd option.

Bas Suilen
03-19-2015, 10:00 AM
The main problem for me will be always the grinding. The game just takes too much time. Altough my EVO is 39, even bringing new creatures up to 20 is a pain in the *** for me. It just takes too long.

I usually farm in the Omega division final boss 8/9

I do agree that the ticket price should be returned to its original one. By increasing the amount of XP gained, fame and mutosterone, you will reduce the time it takes to gain a new level.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
03-21-2015, 06:48 AM
I like to farm Omega Boss with Dezinger and 2 mutants. Dezinger should be able to hit medusa in 1 hit (so should be about evo 35?) and the other 2 should take a minimum of 4 hits each. Also depending on the mutants and levels, I can use all 3 trainees (All my mutants are evo 42, and I just upgraded to 44; so training 3 simultaneously makes things faster). I usually have a tag that I never use for PvP; activate it just in case, or just take the heal.

Another good spot is Omega Pitlord boss, where you can train 3 saber or zoomorph mutants at the same time.

I try to decide the best place to fight calculated EXP total per fight (per pass too; but thats negligible now).

ie. 1300 EXP each for 2 mutants (because one is already maxed), or 1000 EXP each for 3 mutants...I would take then 2nd option.

I'm always train all my mutants in Omega Boss Pit Lord,But because the XP was reduced many of my Mutants still stucked in lvl 39 and my evo is 46 right now,And most of them are my credite producer(44+ Space princess).And it's too difficult to train them and took too many time even i use Double+Triple XP combination

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
03-21-2015, 06:52 AM
Formerly i like to train them at Omega Stage 9-8(Fight 2 Deus Machina,2 Baron Lundii,and 2 Valkyrie) but when everything was change i moved to 9-8 Stage(Pit Lord boss) and i'm only can train several Mutants and my credit producer still stucked because i don't have time to level up them because i have some time to spend for my Job.

Grim Jack
03-22-2015, 04:52 AM
If it were a vote, I vote to return to higher CP cost & higher XP reward.

I used to be able to farm Fame at a rate of 4-5 levels a day, no tags, no med kits.
I used to lvl muts in Omega Pit Lord Boss or Nu Deli (mostly) always with double and triple boost active. Leveling 150-ish muts took a while, but they'd lvl in 3-4 fights at most. The thing was, I SAW progress.

Now I farm Fame at Supra 9/4, need to use high lvl tag for heal or 10 big med kits, and it takes so long I can't make myself stay in front of my computer long enough to lvl once.
Now I lvl Mythics at Supra 1 Boss using a good Brit tag, and still go back to Omega Pit Lord and Nu Deli for others. And, still have a double and a triple active too. But after the update, after 2 weeks of trying, I still didn't have all my muts up to EVO 50 from 45. As of the last EVO sale, I went up to 54, lvld my tag, then DEF team, then most commonly used attackers. After that I was functioning at EVO 54 but was losing potential credit generation big time. I just don't have the drive to grind my muts lvls like I used to when I could see progress. Now it's like a pleasant surprise when a mut lvls and I just have to accept that lots of my muts are going to sit and generate 90% of what they should be, that I'll be jumping up less and less EVOs at each sale until I'll only be able to afford 1-2 at a time. And, no matter how hard I try, even if I COULD force myself to stay in front of my computer 8 hrs a day, I'll never be able to work my way up to some of the top dawgs, and will probably never even see 1k Fame.

Those of us who were used to the pre-update version will pine for the old days, but new players would be shocked if suddenly they could only do 2, 3, 4 fights with their 50 CP instead of the guaranteed 5 as it is now.

I believe the only way we'll see the old way is if there is an option to pay double CP for double XP reward.

ZettaX
03-22-2015, 05:10 AM
If it were a vote, I vote to return to higher CP cost & higher XP reward.

I used to be able to farm Fame at a rate of 4-5 levels a day, no tags, no med kits.
I used to lvl muts in Omega Pit Lord Boss or Nu Deli (mostly) always with double and triple boost active. Leveling 150-ish muts took a while, but they'd lvl in 3-4 fights at most. The thing was, I SAW progress.

Now I farm Fame at Supra 9/4, need to use high lvl tag for heal or 10 big med kits, and it takes so long I can't make myself stay in front of my computer long enough to lvl once.
Now I lvl Mythics at Supra 1 Boss using a good Brit tag, and still go back to Omega Pit Lord and Nu Deli for others. And, still have a double and a triple active too. But after the update, after 2 weeks of trying, I still didn't have all my muts up to EVO 50 from 45. As of the last EVO sale, I went up to 54, lvld my tag, then DEF team, then most commonly used attackers. After that I was functioning at EVO 54 but was losing potential credit generation big time. I just don't have the drive to grind my muts lvls like I used to when I could see progress. Now it's like a pleasant surprise when a mut lvls and I just have to accept that lots of my muts are going to sit and generate 90% of what they should be, that I'll be jumping up less and less EVOs at each sale until I'll only be able to afford 1-2 at a time. And, no matter how hard I try, even if I COULD force myself to stay in front of my computer 8 hrs a day, I'll never be able to work my way up to some of the top dawgs, and will probably never even see 1k Fame.

Those of us who were used to the pre-update version will pine for the old days, but new players would be shocked if suddenly they could only do 2, 3, 4 fights with their 50 CP instead of the guaranteed 5 as it is now.

I believe the only way we'll see the old way is if there is an option to pay double CP for double XP reward.

Hmm. An option to pay the pre-update amount of tickets and get the pre-update exp instead of the post-update amounts?

As in, I go to Omega division Medusa/Dracus boss and "select" the pre-update instead of the post-update, so I pay 15 tickets and get the pre-update amount of exp? If that's what you mean, I'm ok with that. As I previously stated, I'm fine with this update because I needed to move faster through the campaign. I'm ok with grinding more to get exp, but if what you suggested could be done, even better.

Misael_perzar
03-22-2015, 10:18 AM
We(All players) don't care if you increase the campaign...
I'm with all players just want to level up our mutants quickly

Please don't speak for all of us when only you and your friends are upset because of the changes,
As for myself, I really don't care if they change it back or not, I play the game for fun, not for being the best, after all, it is just that, a game.

Ahmad Khusen
03-22-2015, 11:45 AM
please bring the XP back, my evo is low and hard to leveling my little mutant

Hafid Aimanudin
03-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Agree With you

Shinon
03-23-2015, 06:07 AM
Yes i'am agree too with prabu

Nday Gusda
03-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Give back XP,... just like normal again

Bas Suilen
03-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Why do those 1-post accounts keep appearing? x_x

*screams for moderator* :cower:

Luffy SecondGear
03-23-2015, 01:22 PM
I agree with TS, maybe not back like old time but please recounting again the XP which can gained for low evo players.. :smile-new:

Howard
03-23-2015, 01:26 PM
I just took a look at the IP addresses and it would look like the first page is all just the same person.

I have no ban hammer powers or anything of the sort, so I'll lock this thread. If anyone has anything constructive to add to this thread can email me for an unlock.