PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Tab

Rigo Mortis
03-19-2015, 08:18 PM
Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would find a "Favorites" tab to be quite useful. If I'm trying to level a particular character/s, I'd like to have them together temporarily regardless of category. It's time consuming to scroll through various classifications of characters to find a motley trio. A button on the character's info bar that corresponds to a tab at the top, which can be turned on or off, perhaps. Maybe tapping and holding the character's picture activates/deactivates it as a favorite.

Thanks!

If you're still reading, please consider moving the disc icon that appears occasionally in the combat screen of the mobile/iPad app. Maybe slide it next to the "Give Up" button at the top right. It always appears at the most inconvenient time, obfuscating the opposing character's class icons. Thanks again!

ZettaX
03-19-2015, 09:00 PM
A favorite option for the mutants? Yes, please!

ctan
03-20-2015, 09:59 AM
I second this ! Putting some mutants into favorites would be a huge time saver !

Also, I read a suggestion a while ago speaking of "using the same team again" feature, which would allow you, with one click, to select the same mutants as previous battle.