PDA

View Full Version : PVP/PVE Mutant Cycle

Garfunckel
03-23-2015, 08:14 AM
PVP/PVE mutant cycle?

Master Splitter was in PVP as the mutant reward recently. (I'll say within 2 seasons/events is recent). I understand that each event and season is 2 weeks. I also understand some reasoning on why re-releasing said mutant quickly is there. Some players can't get experts in PVP so it makes it easier for them to get it in PVE or vice versa. they might of missed it, etc a lot of reasons. but I have yet to see some of the PVP/PVE mutants make a reappearance in a while.

I guess i just gotta keep playing to see them reappear eventually...

Bas Suilen
03-23-2015, 08:47 AM
As far as I know, the PVP/PVE is a cycle of mutants that keep repeating.
I already got all the PVP exclusive mutants so I wouldn't mind to see a complete new cycle, but thats op to Kobojo to decide.

Howard
03-23-2015, 01:45 PM
I took a look at the pattern a while back; it can be found here:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?4472-Just-noticed-something-interesting-in-PvP-and-PvE

Basically there is more or less a pattern in the order of mutants in a single event (give or take a couple spots/switches on occasion). The other event (PvE) has the same pattern, but it about 4 or 5 events delayed.

Master Blaster
03-23-2015, 04:56 PM
I took a look at the pattern a while back; it can be found here:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?4472-Just-noticed-something-interesting-in-PvP-and-PvE

Basically there is more or less a pattern in the order of mutants in a single event (give or take a couple spots/switches on occasion). The other event (PvE) has the same pattern, but it about 4 or 5 events delayed.

Great Chart Howard, So I guess I'm done with the mutants aspect of PvP/PvE after checking out the Chart. Guess I'll concentrate on the Research 3 and finishing off Mega Division now.

David Deal
03-23-2015, 06:12 PM
What's your evo level?

Master Blaster
03-23-2015, 08:27 PM
What's your evo level?

Mine? My evo level is 69 for now.