PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Things we really need in game.

Cosmin Oprean
03-24-2015, 08:44 PM
First of all we need :
- A delet button for the people that ar not play-ing the game
- 2 or 3 new reactors for 2 reactor per spin be case the superhero 1 was ther for too long time and need some new 1
- A place whear we can sell our PVP and PVE mutant.
- A bingo card with secret recipe mutant
- A bingo selector for ex you chos let say Reserch you click the Reserch button and is show you all the Reserch 1,2 and 3 and do the same with Cross Breedig.
And that wath shud be in game.

David Deal
03-25-2015, 04:24 PM
I think we should be able to trade non incubated mutants for different tokens (challenge, reactor, jackpot) in addition to cash

Anesyr
03-25-2015, 04:54 PM
A trading feature is a difficult matter as an addition that may or may not be seen in future. The difficulty is in the large effects it would have on all the other features and the game's income (which is what keeps it alive).

It may give the player another source to get ultra rare mutants but with less efforts and the consequence may be a broken balance; it could also mean to give an unfair advantage to people with multiple Facebook accounts, it may increase exploits attempts or destroy the shop existance or the value of some mutants/items as the rarity will be impacted by a trade possibility. And I'm sure there are so many other possibilities that I'm missing now. All of this I'm pretty sure the devs will think about and check before they decide for such an explosive change.

David Deal
03-25-2015, 05:30 PM
When I said trade, I meant to Kobojo not with other players. I agree with what you said. Although pvp/pve nonpurchase mutants I don't think it's breaking if they are no star nonincubated mutants (ie direct award). That said there would be such a flood there would be no value so tokens to kobojo is better

Cosmin Oprean
03-25-2015, 05:30 PM
For the trading mutant i don t mean with other people i mean with staff from game let say i have 30 Azuria mutant and i want to chage this 30 azuria larva for another mutant like how chalange hall wark you give a disent amount of token for another thing

Jack Jones
03-25-2015, 09:44 PM
well i need more beer and maybe pizza.

Anesyr
03-27-2015, 05:03 PM
well i need more beer and maybe pizza.

Well pizza is my personal favorite dinner, therefore I agree we need more of that into the game!

"Things we really need in game": a button to purchase mutant pizza?

Howard
03-27-2015, 05:55 PM
Lol beer and pizza are oft staples to when I watch hockey. Could use more excuses for more beer and pizza.

Jack Jones
03-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Hmmmm new mutant based on pizza........... ok i am old and remember a certain film with 'Pizza The Hut'. Now that would just be funny.

Anesyr
04-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Let's try to stick this thread for a few days and see if anybody else want to list the things that are "missing". What would you like to be added asap in game?

If I see a decent number of suggestions I will personally forward the serious feedback to the devs (we can leave the "pizza" thingy behind^^).

Howard
04-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Ill add my input. On Mobile in PvP show Evo levels instead of fame

ctan
04-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Ill add my input. On Mobile in PvP show Evo levels instead of fame

I highly second that.

Master Blaster
04-02-2015, 02:24 AM
The ability to chose mutant as Tag and Display Which Mutants is your tag
OR
Collect all Button or Buttons. One Button collect all would be my fist choice.

My #1 overall Choice would be to have a tag of choice!

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 04:15 AM
The ability to chose mutant as Tag and Display Which Mutants is your tag
OR
Collect all Button or Buttons. One Button collect all would be my fist choice.

My #1 overall Choice would be to have a tag of choice!
Yeah, choose what we want for a tag is an important addition.

I have 3 additions that would make the overall experience nicer for everyone;

Have peoples profile picture be the tag they have chosen or least active if we don't get to choose our tag.

Someone else had the idea ages ago to have mutants with stars generate more credit the same way the get better stats. Bronze 10%, Silver 30%, Gold 75%. Bankers would still be the best at 300% but it would be a bit fairer on people who can't afford to buy a dozen of those.

A new type of compound, the Neutral compound, where we can house any type of mutant we want and it has ideally the same amount of credit storage as a Mythic compound. Could even be more but definitely the same as Mythic as a minimum. I like having more options available rather than filling half my roof with Blood Berrys...

I think the combo of stars generating more credits and a neutral compound would be the perfect compliment to the Bronze, Silver and Gold bingo cards.

Kaiju Possum
04-02-2015, 04:44 AM
I think a 'skip' button would be nice. When levelling up a low level mutant, especially a fast one, it seems kind of pointless waiting for it to shoot several spitballs at the enemy before the real damage-dealing mutant gets to go.

Anesyr
04-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Another feedback that I readed from several sources was to put a confirmation pop-up question ("Are you sure? Yes/No") for the most important actions, for example the purchases, in all devices.
If you agree please let me know here, it's important that these requests come directly from the players, I would like this thread to be a short summary of the actual (updated) players feedback, to forward in a while with a simple link (and than I will unstick this, if it goes well we may even repeat this in future).

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Another feedback that I readed from several sources was to put a confirmation pop-up question ("Are you sure? Yes/No") for the most important actions, for example the purchases, in all devices.
If you agree please let me know here, it's important that these requests come directly from the players, I would like this thread to be a short summary of the actual (updated) players feedback, to forward in a while with a simple link (and than I will unstick this, if it goes well we may even repeat this in future).
Yes this is a very "must have" feature. It's too easy to accidentally tap something on a tablet screen. We need this for spending gold and credits.

Cindy Gardner
04-03-2015, 01:44 AM
One of things i think we really need is a friend delete button. Also I wouldn't mind an auction house to sell extra mutant for gold or credits or both.

Bas Suilen
04-03-2015, 11:31 AM
The things I like to see:
- The avoid duplicates if you spin with gold should NOT disappear from reactor spins. NEVER EVER REMOVE THIS!
- Collect All button on facebook
- Are you sure you want to store?
- Select Tag
- See what kind of tags people have (that way you can avoid to delete people)
- Select all people for defensive tags (I can not select all of my mutant friends for a defensive tag, but I can select all of them for an attack-tag?)
- 2 times a month challenge hall (instead of only once)
- PvP levels on mobile devices
- Display XP on facebook
- More regular sales: For example; every wednesday a new sale of one legendary mutants for credits. You have a week time to buy it. This way, people will always know when it will leave the shop
- Vote for next legendary mutant on sale (can also be done via facebook)

And the one that's probably my favorite:
- Ban Multi attacks from PvP: This includes Buranka, Brittney and tags like Buck Maurice can only attack one enemy mutant.

That's about it.
And a monogene bingo would be nice :)
-

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Gosh its been ages since I went forum Jumping but I decided to come in again to see what the buzz is nowadays xP Well Since I saw this thread I'll throw some suggestions out there that I believe will be pretty decent Additions to the game!! xP

-Tag identifier: A little pop up message that displays whenever your tag has been changed.. Not a means to actually Choose between your Highest mutants, but simply a little confirmation that your latest mutant to Reach Max EXP was eligible to become your next tag and has. It is Extremely embarrassing to say I have "So and so" tag at evo "X" when really it will still be that X27 you leveled to max prior because it was just too useful.

-Purchase Confirmation: Yes, this is good! Often times people that play on Laptops and use their touchpads buy things when the cursor was hovering over the buy button and they decided to move it, and end up clicking the button instead. Its rather infuriating in that we can't get that gold back to purchase something else that we were trying to decide on.

-Full Price Buy/Sell back option: No, not something that should be indefinite, but rather for at least a short time after a purchase of an item or mutant has been made. Example, I accidentally bought a Commander Ender from shop for 2100 gold using the scenario mentioned above. It wasn't on purpose and he has yet to enter incubation so he sits in inventory. I have 45 seconds to undo this mistake and sell it back for full price! Since he never went to incubation, I dont have ender listed in my Mutopedia and therefor cannot Cheat into getting a full Mutopedia of legends using this feature! Can Also apply to buffs IF the shop hasn't been closed and 45 seconds has yet to expire! However that would require Buffs to activate either as soon aas the Shop has been closed OR 45 seconds has passed after the item purchase! To Implement this would require a sell back button next to or underneath the purchase item button. Also, cancelling the sell back option should only apply to on purchase activation items like Exp boosts or Regen boosts bought from the shop, and not extend to items or mutants that require another means of use or activation like Stars or Mutants as the item will still be counted as unopened if it only went to inventory. The Buy back is essentially the same as Sell back, just in reverse! We wanted to freeze that mutant not sell it! but some unforseen circumstances led to us selling one of our prized mutants!! And for credits no less.. The Buyback button can be placed in the mutopedia entry for that mutant where the Buy now button is when that mutant is in shop.. if that particular mutant is in the shop at the same Star then the can be next to or underneath with a little message saying that a mutant is available for buyback for the same amount it was sold for. Again, 45 second rule should apply to this to avoid potential abuse.. Mutant can be bought back at level one to remind the player of their mistake, and that Mutant can also be ineligible to replace tag when leveled to max unless it was the current tag when it was sold. *also to avoid abusing this feature*

-Direct to Inventory: Have purchased mutants allocated to the player's inventory instead of directly to incubation. This is pretty self explanatory! It mostly helps if a player was in the proccess of breeding and has only one incubation chamber left open.. but purchases a mutant from the shop in order to not lose out on a flash sale or just because.. It will also help with the Sell back feature.

-Separate Rewards table for Token/Gold in Slots: Gold can be adjusted to accommodate this but basically, since tokens come around in bunches from PvE, Sales, and wherever else they come from.. Have a Separate rewards table for Tokens that can include the CURRENT rewards from slots but lesser chances for higher end rewards *those are low as they are so probably don't need to adjust this* and Separate table for gold expense with an increase in gold cost for spinning. Like say, for 25 gold spin Slots for greater chances at getting mutants from current slot mutant pool, gold reward using the current gold amounts, Jackpot (This should still be really really low but raised at least 2%).. Increased amounts of Passes, or chances at stars.. but lesser chances at getting small amounts of credits (Large credit rewards can still be included at a reasonable rate). This will give greater incentive for players to spin with gold rather than tokens, and possibly increase gold purchasing habbits for those players that occasionally drop some
gold into slots in hopes for actually getting something..

Well I have more but... for now xP

Anesyr
04-23-2015, 03:57 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your opinions. I have forwarded this to the proper department so they take a look into this topic which contains updated feedback and ideas.

I'll close this (last answer is some weeks old already) and let's see in future to repeat the experience in a new one.