PDA

View Full Version : No alternate galactic monogene

David Deal
03-25-2015, 05:27 PM
So still putting my showcase together and realized there is no galactic monogene alternative... What do you all think, in the works?1711

Howard
03-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Theres Gothic alien; albiet bronze

EDIT: nevermind, I completely misunderstood. Yes, you are right. No Galactic alternative

Ankur Sharma
03-25-2015, 07:54 PM
creat saber+galatic multi attack player like britany and buranka its makes pvp more challanging and players have more option for tag

Misael_perzar
03-26-2015, 06:09 AM
One thing that should be noticed, all of the monogene alternatives are related to one holiday or special date:
Easter Gunny - Easter (Obviously)
Garuda - Indonesian Independence (I would have never guessed this one would be selected)
Snowmage - Winter/Christmas
Jack O' Lantern - Halloween
Cryonos - Winter/Christmas

Maybe the Galactic one will be related to another special date/holiday, and with easter around the corner the most logical mutant, for me at least, to be released is Cernunnos.
So it seems we'll have to wait a bit longer to see a Galactic monogene, unless there's a special date that not all of us players know about.

Koen Deprez
03-26-2015, 10:16 AM
And under what holiday would you put Goliath then ? :p

Yeah , a monogene alternate Galactic Mutant would be nice and complete the set . The only bad thing about those alternate mutants is that they're not breedable . :(

Matthew Sherry
03-26-2015, 12:33 PM
They could do a joke on American Independence day because of the movie and give us some kind of Galatctic monogene on the 4th of July.

David Deal
03-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Goliath is a dual gene, mono only has one gene. Guess technically Goliath is a mono dual gene.

My guess would be solstice tie in or a nasa thing.

Misael_perzar
03-27-2015, 01:09 AM
And under what holiday would you put Goliath then ? :p

Yeah , a monogene alternate Galactic Mutant would be nice and complete the set . The only bad thing about those alternate mutants is that they're not breedable . :(

Well, like David Deal said, he is not a Monogene, he is a dual cyber gene, besides, another way to identify the holiday/Special date mutants (monogenes and dual genes) is that they have a honeycomb like symbol in their Mutopedia entries.
And if I recall correctly Goliath always has been a Special Mutant (5000 gold or invite and help 10 friends to reach fame level 5).
Also all holiday monogenes have one neutral spread attack.