PDA

View Full Version : Are "mystery gifts" completely random?

ZettaX
03-26-2015, 04:05 AM
I thought a mystery gift could be either a little shot of mutosterone, an exp bar, a little med kit or a campaign pass, but sometimes I get medium/big shots of mutosterone, for example. Does it change with the person's level (like if the guy who sent the gift is over fame 100) or randomly?

Koen Deprez
03-26-2015, 10:12 AM
As far as I'm aware of , it's completely random . You could get a big shot of muto from one guy this day and get tommorow an Energy drink of the same guy . Not sure if it's fame related but I doubt it is .

[K] Hugo
03-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Random, although not all the items have the same probability :)

Matthew Sherry
03-26-2015, 12:29 PM
I got a Bronze Star once.

Howard
03-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Random with varying odds. You can get mutosterone, health packs, exp items, and maybe campaign passes. On very rare occasions you can get bronze, silver or gold stars

ZettaX
03-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Random with varying odds. You can get mutosterone, health packs, exp items, and maybe campaign passes. On very rare occasions you can get bronze, silver or gold stars

That's sick ** thanks for clearing it up

Master Blaster
03-27-2015, 12:10 AM
I've been lucky and gotten 3 gold stars so far. The more friends you have the better your chances. They are rare but it's awesome when you see one go by.. I've got Bronze & Silver Stars.

I love Mystery Gifts.

Howard I heard that at one time instead of Mystery Gifts you could chose to send Campaign Passes instead. Is that true? and if it is do you think Kobojo would consider adding that back in for a couple of weeks?

Howard
03-27-2015, 01:49 AM
I've been lucky and gotten 3 gold stars so far. The more friends you have the better your chances. They are rare but it's awesome when you see one go by.. I've got Bronze & Silver Stars.

I love Mystery Gifts.

Howard I heard that at one time instead of Mystery Gifts you could chose to send Campaign Passes instead. Is that true? and if it is do you think Kobojo would consider adding that back in for a couple of weeks?

I heard about that as well. But I believe that was a bit before me time

Koen Deprez
03-27-2015, 10:18 AM

That has indeed been the case back in the beginning of the game . I think they changed that somewhere in the first half of last year though . Now you only get them as a mistery or when people use you as a tag (or healbot in pve) .

ctan
03-27-2015, 10:46 AM
Btw, got a silver star twice with mystery box :)