PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Mutants in the shop

Matthew Sherry
03-26-2015, 05:01 PM
So we got Gold Commander Ender, Scare Bear and Absolem(with x5 xp jars) all for between 1000 and 2100 gold, but then we have a no star Galactic Guardian, for 1500 gold? Seriously? Not even Silver? Is there some kind of mistake with the name and picture here and it's actually the Gold version when you buy it? Because I'm not spending 1500 gold on a normal mutant, that's nuts.

Price of GG aside, pretty good spread. Also Ragnar is in the Challenge Hall now instead of H.U.M.A.N.

Cosmin Oprean
03-26-2015, 06:41 PM
The Galactic Gardian shud be for credits be case his in normal form

Howard
03-26-2015, 08:14 PM
You know not all normal mutants are supposed to be in credit form.

That being said, the GG is expensive. I remember a few months ago I bought him for I think 700 gold. During this phase a bunch of other normal legendaries came out for gold too.

Matthew Sherry
03-26-2015, 08:36 PM
You know not all normal mutants are supposed to be in credit form.

That being said, the GG is expensive. I remember a few months ago I bought him for I think 700 gold. During this phase a bunch of other normal legendaries came out for gold too.

I can understand that but 1500 gold? When you got it for 700? There is no consistency.

Howard
03-26-2015, 08:54 PM
I can understand that but 1500 gold? When you got it for 700? There is no consistency.

Thats the economics of MGG when they do not have everything available all the time; they can decide the market value.

The change in prices work both ways. Sometimes it is cheaper before, and expensive later; or can be the reverse. Some examples which I experienced. First number is what I paid, 2nd is what the price was the next time it came around

Galactic Guardian: 700 gold -> 1500 gold
Britany: $5 (normal version) -> 1500 gold -> 3K Special Pack
X27: 2500 gold -> 1500 gold -> 3k Special Pack
Thor: 700 gold -> 10 million credits
Dezinger: 750 gold (R2 box) -> credits
Oida: 750 gold (R2 box) -> 7 mill credits
Bazzinger: 2500 gold (gold version) -> credits
George Washington: $20 -> 1500 gold?

Most of the time mutants get cheaper, but either way, prices are not static.

Master Blaster
03-27-2015, 12:37 AM
I'm so glad I got my GG in that Box recently. 1500 gold for a no star GG, OUCH! But like you eluded to, Kobojo knows what a sought after mut that is.

Matthew Sherry
03-28-2015, 02:14 AM
Wow Kobojo, so you sell people no star Galactic Guardian for 1500 gold, then bring out the Gold Star version for 2500? Something about that doesn't sit right with me.

Now we have no star Master Oida for 1000g and Cobrakai for 7m credits along with the swapping of the GG versions.

I don't think I'll ever understand Kobojo's pricing. So we get Gold Scare Bear for 1000g, but normal Oida for 1000g and normal Cobrakai for 7m credits? There is no consistency. Scare Bear is better than Oida and credits are free. I give up. Do they have a dart board in the office or something they use to pick mutants and prices, just throw darts at it and whatever gets hit goes into the shop...That's what it feesl like.

Slight update, we got the Fighting Mutants pack for 3k with Gold X27, Britany and Exo Cookie. Why is Exo not on any Bingo card yet? I would of bought the pack if it was on the Legendary one. We also have Gold The Experiment for 1000 gold. Again with the good mutants for cheap and the ones people actually need for ridiculous prices.