PDA

View Full Version : Rakk n Ruin in Bingo and Challenge Hall

Howard
03-26-2015, 08:56 PM
I am wondering if the challenge hall version will disappear, or both will stay for good.

This gives players 2 options of getting Rakk, which is both a pro and con. Those who don't have a lot of legendaries can still get it in Challenge hall, but those you have lots of legendaries can get it in either one (most likely will opt for Bingo version).

Though this can also give an option of both if they plan on using both.

What do you think?

Kaiju Possum
03-26-2015, 10:14 PM
I'm hoping for it to stay in the Challenge Hall, as we'd likely get it sooner in there than waiting for all the legendaries needed for the bingo to enter the shop... especially if hoping they'd enter the shop for coins.

Bas Suilen
03-26-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm getting a lot of legendaries because of the challenge hall. Currently Ragnar has replaced H.U.M.A.N. as the legendary price.
Because I don't have a Ragnar yet I'll probably buy it, but I usually wait until the new challenges start.

Because once Kobojo pulled a stunt putting a Tinkerblade for 15 challenge tokens and a few days later for credits. So I always restrain myself on buying a new legendary on first sight.

But to answer your question, I'll probably get Rakk through the bingo.... eventually.

Jack Jones
03-26-2015, 10:50 PM
ok three mutants with ??? on them for legendary bingo to be completed plus any you are missing....... could take a while depending totally on kobojo and how fast the mutants come out. Could be a week or so could be 2 months or more............ the challenge hall for many sensible people means next time out they can get rakk. Now why get him? simple because it makes pvp more interesting than who has the x27's and how many. I think many like myself will try to get rakk as soon as they can.

Master Blaster
03-27-2015, 01:01 AM
I'm just going to get RnR after I get the last 3 tokens I need. I want to get it leveled up and into play in PvP before the hoards of others that will be getting him soon put him into play. I doubt that I will ever need 2 of them but thems be the breaks.

I also seen that they moved the the Mystery Mutant from R3 over to the Legendary Bingo card and replaced it with a mutant called "Genimal" How much you want to bet that Genimal is needed as one of the Legendary "??" mutants and you have to finish R3 before you get it. And how much do you want to bet that its the Necro/Saber mutant.

It's all good its just going to take longer and its really a smart move on Kobojos part from a business standpoint.

So yeah I'll be getting the Challenge Hall RnR and put it into play as soon as possible!

Howard
03-27-2015, 01:54 AM
I'm going to wait for the bingo version, as I will get it anyways from bingo and save my tokens for something else.

Germinal is the boss mutant from the new campaign. The guy with a bad pelt that looks like the bad guy from Epic. I believe it is Nu New Delhi.