PDA

View Full Version : Engineer package for a 126.64 *the Mutant has his arms crossed with a tryangle>?

Joe Reis
03-27-2015, 07:44 PM
whats the diffecince with the Engineer in the 1st 2 packs the 25 & 50$ have their arms to the side. but the 126.64 has his arms together with a tyrangle around them.

can anyone give me info on what the differince is with these 3 mutants. or if its just LOOKS ONLY>?

Thank You All For The Help :)

Logar

Howard
03-27-2015, 07:46 PM
I think there is no difference; it is just showing a different pose. It is most likely its attack, or a part of the standing animation.

Joe Reis
03-27-2015, 11:51 PM
I think there is no difference; it is just showing a different pose. It is most likely its attack, or a part of the standing animation.

thanks for the info, are any of the other mutants worth getting>? like that worm guy an the big red guy>?

is their anyone that can show me the Engineer move list.

i just found out the Engineer are from the movie Prometheus!!!!!! EPIC MOVIE, if you dont think so. i have a video that will fill in what you all call Plot Holes. its an epic movie an i must know whats the diff in the packages. from pack 1 to 3. their must be a diff.

someone tell me!!!

Howard
03-28-2015, 09:30 AM
There are no videos that I know of for the move list. But the first attack summons a Xenos (Alien mutant) to attack your opponent. The upgraded level 10 version is a swarm of Xenos. The 2nd attack is that triangle and it shoots a beam of sort. The Xenos attack is awesome looking.

I am almost confident it is Prometheus

For future reference, use the edit feature.

Joe Reis
03-28-2015, 02:41 PM
There are no videos that I know of for the move list. But the first attack summons a Xenos (Alien mutant) to attack your opponent. The upgraded level 10 version is a swarm of Xenos. The 2nd attack is that triangle and it shoots a beam of sort. The Xenos attack is awesome looking.

I am almost confident it is Prometheus

For future reference, use the edit feature.

i have a video that fills in all the plot holes that people say were felt in for "US" to fill in, but it gets filled in with the relesse of the video of it coming out with all that stuff that was takin out

an yes, i'll do that next time

but thanks for the info :)

in your mind in the big red guy an the worm guy worth getting>?

Ptolemy
03-28-2015, 03:42 PM
I'd personally get the gold Scare Bear for 1,000. It has a good gene combo with Zoo/Nec imho. Medium speed with heal should keep him around for a couple.

Joe Reis
03-28-2015, 05:00 PM
I'd personally get the gold Scare Bear for 1,000. It has a good gene combo with Zoo/Nec imho. Medium speed with heal should keep him around for a couple.

i like the bear because of the joker face. but i really want eather that red guy, the worm, but most of all, i want to know whats the diff in the 25.49 package the 127.51. with the Mutant in the 1st package has his arms at his side. but the 127.51 has his arms together in a tyangle. so their must be a diff because for a 127.51 you gotta get something Inportdent! gotta be something for spending that much money, an they would they make the 1st 2, look one way. then the 127.51 look even cooler>?

i am temp to buy it lol

but i like the scare bear for his joker face lol

Howard
03-28-2015, 06:34 PM
i like the bear because of the joker face. but i really want eather that red guy, the worm, but most of all, i want to know whats the diff in the 25.49 package the 127.51. with the Mutant in the 1st package has his arms at his side. but the 127.51 has his arms together in a tyangle. so their must be a diff because for a 127.51 you gotta get something Inportdent! gotta be something for spending that much money, an they would they make the 1st 2, look one way. then the 127.51 look even cooler>?

i am temp to buy it lol

but i like the scare bear for his joker face lol

As I stated before, there is no difference in the mutant. the reason why its expensive is the amount of gold you are purchasing. Only difference is the amount of free tokens you get,

If you still think there is a difference in the 2 engineers, then go ahead and buy it.

Joe Reis
03-28-2015, 07:39 PM
As I stated before, there is no difference in the mutant. the reason why its expensive is the amount of gold you are purchasing. Only difference is the amount of free tokens you get,

If you still think there is a difference in the 2 engineers, then go ahead and buy it.

ok, dont need to give me a tone! i am just comfuzzed. why would they make it look diff for the high priced one, but keep the 1st 2 the same, an make the 3rd one look the way it does. an for that amont of money, i would think they would add something a lil extra for the people who want to spend that much. did you buy the 3rd package or not>?

i only ask because untill someone whos bought the 3rd pack an can tell me what he does Compaired to the other 2, then i'll know what one to buy. because i dont want to spend money untill i know what one is worth it.

an i'll ask again, is the WORM MUTANT & THE RED GUY FOR 2500 any good>?

thank you

Logar

Howard
03-28-2015, 07:51 PM
ok, dont need to give me a tone! i am just comfuzzed. why would they make it look diff for the high priced one, but keep the 1st 2 the same, an make the 3rd one look the way it does. an for that amont of money, i would think they would add something a lil extra for the people who want to spend that much. did you buy the 3rd package or not>?

i only ask because untill someone whos bought the 3rd pack an can tell me what he does Compaired to the other 2, then i'll know what one to buy. because i dont want to spend money untill i know what one is worth it.

an i'll ask again, is the WORM MUTANT & THE RED GUY FOR 2500 any good>?

thank you

Logar

No one knows the reason why they would do a different post. Maybe its just for aesthetic purposes. I bought the smallest package, always have and always will. There has never been a "different" mutant if you spend $100.

Both mutants are good for campaign. Galactic Guardian is good as a tag. Both can be used in PvP, but more GG. Out of the 2, maybe GG is better in terms of usage.

Joe Reis
03-28-2015, 08:12 PM
No one knows the reason why they would do a different post. Maybe its just for aesthetic purposes. I bought the smallest package, always have and always will. There has never been a "different" mutant if you spend $100.

Both mutants are good for campaign. Galactic Guardian is good as a tag. Both can be used in PvP, but more GG. Out of the 2, maybe GG is better in terms of usage.

thank you my friend :) i am going to get the smallest an buy the red guy as well :)

do you think they would make him a gold star after they have him in the deal with gold>? or maybe down the road they will have a gold star one>?

an whats the new secret Mutant you get from breeding>? been trying to get him buy breeding the types of mutant that have the same Gene type

Howard
03-28-2015, 08:26 PM
thank you my friend :) i am going to get the smallest an buy the red guy as well :)

do you think they would make him a gold star after they have him in the deal with gold>? or maybe down the road they will have a gold star one>?

an whats the new secret Mutant you get from breeding>? been trying to get him buy breeding the types of mutant that have the same Gene type

They might release him later in gold form from anywhere between 1500 to 2500 gold. They might also release him in a mystery box. Theres no knowing.

You can already breed him in gold. I am currently leveling up my silver Engineer and will pop it in for gold later.

The new mutant is Commodore Le Shark; there is a thread about him on this forum. It is a new secret recipe (like Bushi, Terrordoll, Interceptrix etc), where you can not get him by just breeding genes, you have to use specific mutants.

The 2 recipes for Commodor Shark is:
- Captain BoB + Devourer
- Martian Marauder + Blade Banshee

I used the Captain BoB + Devourer combo to get mine. Took me 2 tries to get him in gold form with a level 3 breeder

Master Blaster
03-29-2015, 12:21 AM
I always buy the smallest package to get the mutant as well. Like you Howard, I always have and always will. If Britany wasn't the tag a choice I think the Engineer would be the perfect answer to her power with its genes and speed.. I would rather of bought him for $5 straight out like Brick McGole (who has turned out to be a really good PvP mutant for me) but it is what it is.

Joe Reis
03-30-2015, 08:03 PM
They might release him later in gold form from anywhere between 1500 to 2500 gold. They might also release him in a mystery box. Theres no knowing.

You can already breed him in gold. I am currently leveling up my silver Engineer and will pop it in for gold later.

The new mutant is Commodore Le Shark; there is a thread about him on this forum. It is a new secret recipe (like Bushi, Terrordoll, Interceptrix etc), where you can not get him by just breeding genes, you have to use specific mutants.

The 2 recipes for Commodor Shark is:
- Captain BoB + Devourer
- Martian Marauder + Blade Banshee

I used the Captain BoB + Devourer combo to get mine. Took me 2 tries to get him in gold form with a level 3 breeder

what mutants do you have to breed to get a star of the mutant the Engineer>?

i need to know the mutants i need to use

any help would be very awsome.

thank you

Logar

Matthew Sherry
03-30-2015, 08:25 PM
what mutants do you have to breed to get a star of the mutant the Engineer>?

i need to know the mutants i need to use

any help would be very awsome.

thank you

Logar
Anything with Mythic or Galactic. Use an Astro Surfer/Alien. Astro Surfer is the most convenient since it's really hard to get a stared Alien.

Joe Reis
03-31-2015, 12:38 AM
Anything with Mythic or Galactic. Use an Astro Surfer/Alien. Astro Surfer is the most convenient since it's really hard to get a stared Alien.

thank you very much for the help :)

David Deal
03-31-2015, 02:07 PM
I love starred alien. I prefer oida or supernovus for dual gene