PDA

View Full Version : Thor vs Gold Star?

Ben Omen
03-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Ok I just brought 2 of the mystery boxes for 399 gold, but seriously is a Gold Star and a few experience jars worth the same as Thor (just realised it was a bronze version) and a few Experience jars? 3 Gold stars are normally sold for less than that in a deal so once again I feel I just got screwed over buying an item to see what is was like.

has anyone else bought a "mystery box" only to be left disappointed with the prize they received? As there seems to be a trend of Kobojo putting these boxes in the shop only for complaints to appear on here in the forum that the mystery factor isnt that great or worth it.

Howard
03-28-2015, 07:54 PM
Ok I just brought 2 of the mystery boxes for 399 gold, but seriously is a Gold Star and a few experience jars worth the same as Thor (just realised it was a bronze version) and a few Experience jars? 3 Gold stars are normally sold for less than that in a deal so once again I feel I just got screwed over buying an item to see what is was like.

has anyone else bought a "mystery box" only to be left disappointed with the prize they received? As there seems to be a trend of Kobojo putting these boxes in the shop only for complaints to appear on here in the forum that the mystery factor isnt that great or worth it.

That mystery box has been around for a long time. There were many posts regarding the items in the box. You took the risk of buying the box.

I have never been disappointed because I have never opted to buy one because of the risk.