PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Confirmation Box in shop.

Garfunckel
03-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Hey all, I'm sure many people of this game have misclicked and bought something in the store that they didn't mean to. Either for gold or credits. (though the credits aren't as bad) but anyways. For the gold, 1500 gold down the "drain" for a mutant you didn't want at the time, or a box you didn't mean to buy, or a power up or whatever the case might be.

On mobile it's easier to misclick and buy something because you slide your finger across the screen to move through the store. So my suggestion is a confirmation box. Meaning:

"Psy-captain, do you want to purchase *insert mutant/item/etc here*? " Yes/No.

Thus allowing for less mis-clicks that every one has and no one can deny that. Every one understand that pain of losing hard earned gold, or w/e. It's just a precaution that would be nice, since i'm sure Kobojo has gotten thousands of emails or requests saying, "Please "refund" this purchase." yet since a mis-click is a legit transaction it's possible that it wouldn't be reimbursed.

Thanks. Hopefully that is understandable.

Nathan Hanson
03-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Bump ^ Love this idea especially for the phone version of the game where you aren't clicking with a mouse

Bigmike13
03-29-2015, 08:46 AM
This is a very good idea. I feel they should add this so there will be less trouble with buying things.

Misael_perzar
03-29-2015, 11:36 PM
Bump ^ Love this idea especially for the phone version of the game where you aren't clicking with a mouse

Agree with you, I play mainly in my tablet, also if they could apply it to the chalenge tokens too it would be great, I accidentaly spent 25 while looking what was for exchange.

Ameen Saadi
03-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Good suggestion.

Best regards,

Bas Suilen
03-30-2015, 01:33 PM
We're still waiting for the "collect all credits button" for facebook so I'll guess we have to wait until the next millenium....