PDA

View Full Version : Prestige-Package ... easter gunny

Fenrisulfur
03-30-2015, 01:22 AM
Hey there, just saw the Prestige Package in the store...

will it still be around until 1st of april ?

I would hope for it..

and second thing ... when will the easter gunny appear in the store ?

so i probably get a good roll

Howard
03-30-2015, 02:00 AM
I assume you are talking about the gold pack with The Engineer? It says it has almost 2 days left, so it will probably end the 31st of march; depending on your time zone. Its 1 days 22 hours left; those it does not immediately disappear to a T

I assume if easter gunny comes back, it should be next weekend during easter

Fenrisulfur
03-30-2015, 03:31 AM
the engineer pack was clear ...

i meant the 3k gold package with britany, exo cookie,project x27 and 15x 1k energy

i want to go for the engineer and another thing and could afford this "prestige package" than ... thats why i am asking ... it says limited offer but only on "the experiment" is a 24 h countdown ... so i am asking

Master Blaster
03-30-2015, 04:01 AM
the engineer pack was clear ...

i meant the 3k gold package with britany, exo cookie,project x27 and 15x 1k energy

i want to go for the engineer and another thing and could afford this "prestige package" than ... thats why i am asking ... it says limited offer but only on "the experiment" is a 24 h countdown ... so i am asking

I believe the package that your referring to is called "Fighting Mutant Pack", Those kinds of Packs are put in the shop and taken back out of the shop at Kobojos discretion. You never know how long they will be in the shop..