PDA

View Full Version : New specimen of mutants, when?

Wendy Tap-Jansen
11-28-2013, 02:56 AM
Hi all, my question to the team is, when there will be a new group of mutants?

Now it ends with "Mythic", will there even be a new specimen?

Bradford Dawson
11-28-2013, 03:33 AM
No, please. Six is enough. Plus, what would those specimens be?

Wendy Tap-Jansen
11-28-2013, 01:50 PM
Like for example amphibian or marine, so we can play in or around a arena at sea. Or aerial perhaps.

Or prehistoric?

Bradford Dawson
11-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Most of what you said would likely fit under the Zoomorph category.

Jakub Topolski
11-28-2013, 08:39 PM
maybe love specimen? With Carebears on steroids and MyLittlePony with rabies and stuff?

For real tho... U want a new specimen, but how u would fit it into rock-scissor-paper wheel that balances the game?

Only sort of specimen that COULD be added actually is sort of NEUTRAL specimen, that fits into center of the power wheel and hos no upsides or downsides against other kinds.

Wendy Tap-Jansen
11-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah but that alone would be nice enough too, neutral mutants, why not?

Tyler Jaroscak
11-29-2013, 09:06 AM
I can see it and also on the whole rock paper scissors thing this would help alittle

Jakub Topolski
11-29-2013, 05:01 PM
I can see it and also on the whole rock paper scissors thing this would help alittle

u ever think before u post? Good luck spending 20 minutes before each battle to check, what beats what.

Dante Dantic
11-30-2013, 03:50 PM
Jakub is right only Neutral mutants can come.

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Honestly, I don't think even that is possible.

Also, Jakup, he was just having a joke. I actually kind of found it funny.

Jakub Topolski
11-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Honestly, I don't think even that is possible.

Also, Jakup, he was just having a joke. I actually kind of found it funny.

If u KIND OF found it funny, then it was lame joke.
And i really dont see how this was a joke Bratwurst.

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 07:02 PM
If u KIND OF found it funny, then it was lame joke.
And i really dont see how this was a joke Bratwurst.

IMO, a lame joke is one that's not funny period.

Also, Bratwurst? Really?

Jakub Topolski
12-01-2013, 04:46 AM
IMO, a lame joke is one that's not funny period.

Also, Bratwurst? Really?

Im sorry, i've noticed how u've misspelled my name(and im sure it was not intentional), and i simply couldnt resist myself :)

Bradford Dawson
12-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Im sorry, i've noticed how u've misspelled my name(and im sure it was not intentional), and i simply couldnt resist myself :)

...I always spell it as "Jakub," which is how your username spells it. So if I'm spelling your name wrong, it's cause you spelled it wrong.

I don't even see how a neutral gene would work. What would a "neutral" gene look like? The six genes are very broad and cover almost an infinite spectrum. A new gene I am sure would be possible, but how could you make one without having a mutant fit into any of the six categories. Anything that uses weapons will likely be Saber, while organic Earthly creatures, mammal, bird, fish, or even made up, will be Zoomorph, anything that uses magic would be Mythic and so on. ...What about plants? Sure, you COULD make a plant gene, but as it's been said before, the current system does not need tampering with.

Shawn BM
12-01-2013, 03:47 PM
I don't even see how a neutral gene would work. What would a "neutral" gene look like? The six genes are very broad and cover almost an infinite spectrum. A new gene I am sure would be possible, but how could you make one without having a mutant fit into any of the six categories. Anything that uses weapons will likely be Saber, while organic Earthly creatures, mammal, bird, fish, or even made up, will be Zoomorph, anything that uses magic would be Mythic and so on. ...What about plants? Sure, you COULD make a plant gene, but as it's been said before, the current system does not need tampering with.

Yup,Neutral gene wont fit in the game.Just consider 3 mutants of neutral gene fighting 3 any mutants of any gene .The attacks of any gene will be neutral always ,so it doesnt matter what strategy you use .At first, i also thought neutral gene is the only gene that can fit with others but now i dont think! .And the system dont need more gene ...the five gene are good enought to play with. :)

Bradford Dawson
12-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Yup,Neutral gene wont fit in the game.Just consider 3 mutants of neutral gene fighting 3 any mutants of any gene .The attacks of any gene will be neutral always ,so it doesnt matter what strategy you use .At first, i also thought neutral gene is the only gene that can fit with others but now i dont think! .And the system dont need more gene ...the five gene are good enought to play with. :)

...Wow! I didn't even think of that, but you're absolutely right. :D

Aron Stark
12-01-2013, 07:06 PM
hmm corrections .. six genes (Hexagon)

Tyler Jaroscak
12-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Well sooner or later they will need to make more genes so they don't got like 5-10 of the same type... like they have with planet/planet they already have 3 of them...
As for Jakub there was no reason to be hostle to me earlier... I was using that R/P/S picture as a example and there was no reason to start attacking me.

Michael Hamm
12-09-2013, 06:38 AM
cant be done because of the existing power chain (brutal/strong/normal/weak/pathetic). You cant add one without changing the entire thing. closest they could come would be a "null" gene, that has no bonuses or weaknesses. If they did anything with genes, it would be a mutant with a third gene type but that itself would be incredibly difficult.

Tyler Jaroscak
12-10-2013, 07:08 PM
cant be done because of the existing power chain (brutal/strong/normal/weak/pathetic). You cant add one without changing the entire thing. closest they could come would be a "null" gene, that has no bonuses or weaknesses. If they did anything with genes, it would be a mutant with a third gene type but that itself would be incredibly difficult.
I wouldn't say adding like 2 would change the whole thing really... mean if you were 2 put 2 right after cyber and zoo it would only change around there but not like zombie and planet. But I think a Demonic and Holy should be added into the game and no mythic dont ocver them.

Wolf Al Harez
12-10-2013, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't say adding like 2 would change the whole thing really... mean if you were 2 put 2 right after cyber and zoo it would only change around there but not like zombie and planet. But I think a Demonic and Holy should be added into the game and no mythic dont ocver them.

mythic cover demonic because mythic main mutant is demon

Tyler Jaroscak
12-11-2013, 03:20 AM
mythic cover demonic because mythic main mutant is demon
They could always chance some or make a new starter for demonic

Wolf Al Harez
12-11-2013, 03:50 AM
all demonic will fit under mythic gene to make demonic they should delete mythic first

Tyler Jaroscak
12-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Not really... your not 2 open minded...

Wolf Al Harez
12-11-2013, 11:38 AM
really? can you tell me 5 demonic monster that are not in the game and will not fit under mythic gene

Wendy Tap-Jansen
12-12-2013, 08:53 AM
And not even a mutant with a neutral base to start with and as a second power a gene from the existing 6 genes?

Tyler Jaroscak
12-12-2013, 09:23 AM
really? can you tell me 5 demonic monster that are not in the game and will not fit under mythic gene
If you want 2 put some things like that might as well say undead and mythic are the same... Both are myths...
"Imp, Lava Elemental, Succubus." Ghosts, ghouls, Specters... can be under undead but also under demonic due to there nature but also can be other others...
Find it sad that everyone wants this game 2 just die out... They can't keep the 6 genes they have or else like I said before we will end up having 5 of the SAME type... That would get very boring... They need to expand there genes or take apart some 2 make room for more....
As for the neutral base I would say for them 2 put that in, they couldnt really but neutral first but have it be like Saber/Neutral and so on.

Wolf Al Harez
12-12-2013, 11:08 AM
If you want 2 put some things like that might as well say undead and mythic are the same... Both are myths...
"Imp, Lava Elemental, Succubus." Ghosts, ghouls, Specters... can be under undead but also under demonic due to there nature but also can be other others...
Find it sad that everyone wants this game 2 just die out... They can't keep the 6 genes they have or else like I said before we will end up having 5 of the SAME type... That would get very boring... They need to expand there genes or take apart some 2 make room for more....
As for the neutral base I would say for them 2 put that in, they couldnt really but neutral first but have it be like Saber/Neutral and so on.

i dont think ghost,ghouls demonic and succubus will look like the demon
and how they will fit new gene in the balance while without broken the hole while