PDA

View Full Version : Idea's for mutants?

Wendy Tap-Jansen
11-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Can we give idea's for new mutants? Or design one, so that we can win prices for the best entries.

And the best ones to be picked to become real mutants?

Bradford Dawson
11-28-2013, 03:21 AM
I think it would be cool. I wouldn't mind entering Coocoo Klock into it.

Markus Walter
11-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Its a nice Idea and I would support the idea too n-n

Wendy Tap-Jansen
11-28-2013, 01:52 PM
Yeah I have some ideas too

Jakub Topolski
11-28-2013, 08:42 PM
I think it would be cool. I wouldn't mind entering Coocoo Klock into it.

oh THAT retarded idea? yeah, im sure it would appeal to all 4th graders...

Bradford Dawson
11-28-2013, 09:21 PM

How would you like it if you drew an idea, and I told you "This drawing sucks! Only pre-schoolers would like it!"? Seriously dude, there's criticism and then there's going out of bounds.

Jakub Topolski
11-28-2013, 09:35 PM
So... if my opinion hurts your precious feelings, i cannot state it?

I dont like the fact that u call people butthurt when they state an opinion, that u disagree with, i dont like how u spam with posts everywhere and 9 out of 10 times bring nothing to the table and i do not like the juvenile, flat out bad idea of a CLOCK mixed with CHICKEN standing next to a werewolf, alien, death or sentinel from matrix.

Bradford Dawson
11-28-2013, 09:42 PM
So... if my opinion hurts your precious feelings, i cannot state it?

I dont like the fact that u call people butthurt when they state an opinion, that u disagree with, i dont like how u spam with posts everywhere and 9 out of 10 times bring nothing to the table and i do not like the juvenile, flat out bad idea of a CLOCK mixed with CHICKEN standing next to a werewolf, alien, death or sentinel from matrix.

If your opinion is you don't like it, say "No offense, but I'm not a big fan of it," in the topic I posted it in or keep it to yourself, NOT "This dude sucks! Only 4th Graders would like it," right here.

I call people who cry over MINOR things butt-hurt. As well, even I will admit to being butt hurt at times. You don't like how I add nothing to the table, and yet a lot of my posts actually have quite a bit to say about situations. It's not my fault you don't see that. As for not liking the idea, I was trying to create a whimsical idea, something the series lacks, instead of something that was plain and just more of the same. Sorry for trying to take risks, but that's no reason the be an *** about things. But I was also doing it mostly for fun, not to please people like you, or to shove it in the teams face and say "HEY! ADD THIS TO THE GAME CAUSE I SAID SO!"

Jakub Topolski
11-28-2013, 10:08 PM
If your opinion is you don't like it, say "No offense, but I'm not a big fan of it," in the topic I posted it in or keep it to yourself, NOT "This dude sucks! Only 4th Graders would like it," right here.

I call people who cry over MINOR things butt-hurt. As well, even I will admit to being butt hurt at times. You don't like how I add nothing to the table, and yet a lot of my posts actually have quite a bit to say about situations. It's not my fault you don't see that. As for not liking the idea, I was trying to create a whimsical idea, something the series lacks, instead of something that was plain and just more of the same. Sorry for trying to take risks, but that's no reason the be an *** about things. But I was also doing it mostly for fun, not to please people like you, or to shove it in the teams face and say "HEY! ADD THIS TO THE GAME CAUSE I SAID SO!"

oh wow... u can insult others, but if someone else's opinion may insult you, they should keep it to themselves. I was right about u being juvenile.

Learn that if something terribly sucks, author shouldnt get a pat in the back with some nice words as consolation prize. And its really not that hard to come up with acceptable ideas, WITHOUT being cliche. Just think about shark or scorpion inspired mutants. Think of mythologies of nations and religions, movies, books.
U may think - ripoff.
Majority may think - cool, badass, awe inspiring.
Just now we got yoda into the game. Yoda. Star wars may not be as popular now as 20 years ago, but Yoda is still huge. And he SELLS.
Thats another important thing.
What would make your clock chicken more sellable than lets sayhumanoid laser shark or half human half spider with swords or whatever.

This is why your idea is plain fcking bad and u need to learn how to take criticism in many forms.

Bradford Dawson
11-28-2013, 10:20 PM
oh wow... u can insult others, but if someone else's opinion may insult you, they should keep it to themselves. I was right about u being juvenile.

Learn that if something terribly sucks, author shouldnt get a pat in the back with some nice words as consolation prize. And its really not that hard to come up with acceptable ideas, WITHOUT being cliche. Just think about shark or scorpion inspired mutants. Think of mythologies of nations and religions, movies, books.
U may think - ripoff.
Majority may think - cool, badass, awe inspiring.
Just now we got yoda into the game. Yoda. Star wars may not be as popular now as 20 years ago, but Yoda is still huge. And he SELLS.
Thats another important thing.
What would make your clock chicken more sellable than lets sayhumanoid laser shark or half human half spider with swords or whatever.

This is why your idea is plain fcking bad and u need to learn how to take criticism in many forms.

Odd. I don't recall insulting people. You mean "Defeatist?" All that means is that you're giving up a bit too early. I didn't mean it as an outright insult. Butthurt? Okay, might be a bit harsh, but as I said before I will admit when I'm being butthurt myself. Plus, it's mainly an internet term for "Over-exaggerating." Again, I don't truly mean any insult by it. If anyone's being juvenile... No. No, I'm sorry but this needs to end.

Like I said, the idea was "whimsy." The idea was to be more whimsical than most mutants and add diversity. But like I said, I did it for fun. Also, I know I'm not a good artist, but still.

Also, what would be more interesting than a half-human shark or spider? IMO, a regular shark or spider. I feel that the more human something is, the less interesting it is likely to be. ...This is just personal preference, though. What does that mean? It means I don't like the idea of humanoid creatures, and you don't like the idea of a vulture who lives inside a giant clock that is not only based off of a cuckoo clock, but also loosely based off of Nintendo vultures like Master Necky from Donkey Kong Country and Cuckoo Condor from Wario Land 4. Plus, many of the relevant statements in your post are just that: Opinion based.

Yoda is a popular character, so Master Oida will appeal to fans of Yoda. Another popular character is Stitch of Lilo & Stitch fame, which Master Oida also shares some traits of, so it appeals to both Yoda and Stitch fans. However, that strays from the point.

That's the problem. What you're doing isn't criticism, it's just insulting. There's a difference between criticism and insults, as I've stated before. Criticism is stating things that could be changed or improved based on an actual know-how of what-have-you, while insulting is slandering or downplaying something without giving any true advice for it outside personal opinions. No, criticism doesn't require a kind word, but in general does prefer a level head and a calm tone.

If you don't mind, I would just like to end it at: You don't like the idea? Fine, that's your opinion. Also, I'll stop saying "Butthurt" and "Defeatist" from now on. And now can we end this stupid, pointless argument?

Wendy Tap-Jansen
11-29-2013, 08:55 AM

How much I respect your opinion, depends on how you bring it. You bring it, like you want to beat people down, physical and or mentally.
My opinion is, if you can't react normal, don't react at all. Go past or click away from the post.

Jakub Topolski
11-29-2013, 05:07 PM
How much I respect your opinion, depends on how you bring it. You bring it, like you want to beat people down, physical and or mentally.
My opinion is, if you can't react normal, don't react at all. Go past or click away from the post.

learn something about democracy. I have the RIGHT to state my opinion, for as long, as idont break any laws. And if u think, that saying, that idea is juvenile, or god forbid, using SARCASM, is not normal for u... Maybe u should '' click away from the post''.

Connor Platel
11-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Hey Guys, i've got an idea for the Aquarius mutant.
I know it's pretty far away from february but since this is my zodiac sign, i want to make the mutant which would be cool.
Here he is... Aquador!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572647089437689&set=pb.100000772092756.-2207520000.1385742229.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-prn1%2F45522_572647089437689_485986455_n.jpg&size=960%2C720

This mutant was designed to be a cyber - mythic with cyber being the dominating gene.
Stats:

Life: Resistant
Damage: Very High
Speed: Fast

Bradford Dawson
11-29-2013, 07:19 PM
learn something about democracy. I have the RIGHT to state my opinion, for as long, as idont break any laws. And if u think, that saying, that idea is juvenile, or god forbid, using SARCASM, is not normal for u... Maybe u should '' click away from the post''.

He has a point, though. You have a right to freedom of speech, but don't expect a positive response depending on what you say. Also, to learn from responses.

Jakub Topolski
11-29-2013, 10:54 PM
He has a point, though. You have a right to freedom of speech, but don't expect a positive response depending on what you say. Also, to learn from responses.

Learn to make sentenes. PLEASE.
Because after this one, im not sure if your english is so bad,or if u just cant construct a logically correct sentence with more than 2 words.

Bradford Dawson
11-30-2013, 01:37 AM
Learn to make sentenes. PLEASE.
Because after this one, im not sure if your english is so bad,or if u just cant construct a logically correct sentence with more than 2 words.

...Coming from someone who cannot spell "sentence," or capitalize "English" and put an apostrophe in between "I'm" or "can't," or even recognize the word "you," among other problems with your post, you really don't have a right criticizing the English skills of someone else. Frankly, that entire post of yours was a joke, and I think you're just TRYING to be insulting right now.

...On topic: The idea of a contest, to be honest... I think it's a cool idea and all, but I think it's too soon for such a thing.

White Saber
11-30-2013, 04:54 AM
if i'm not mistaken, the devs was already promised on putting a mutant making contest for the player, way before they had this forum... and from their words, they only said "soon".. but how "soon" is it? I guess we just need to wait and see..

Fatrion Sadiku
11-30-2013, 11:16 AM
What are your suggestions for new mutants

Connor Platel
12-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Look guys, we are going WAY off topic with this 'democracy' and 'butthurt' chit-chat.
This post was for people who want to post ideas for new mutants, not to argue about what's 'criticism' and what 's not.
But i DO like the idea of a Kuckoo-Clock mutant even though, no offense, i may need some adjustments, but frankly i found this funny.
So, Jakub Topolski, it looks like all you do in this post is judge and over-expressing your opinions, because they're coming off as quite negative bro.
As i said, this post is for mutant ideas, so if you're not here for that reason, could you please leave this discussion!
Bradford Dawson, i didn't mean 'funny' in an offensive way, I only mean it in a joke but i DO think this game needs a bigger variety and diversity of mutants and, as suggested in the title, needs to be a mix of two 'things' or 'genes' such as my Aquarius zodiac mutant design Aquador which is shown above.
It is a mix of a sea serpent, water and mechanics which i think would be a good addition to any team!
Anyway guys please do check it out and sorry for any inconvenience i caused, but i can't bare to listen to that pointless argument.
I'm 13 and, as it would seem, have better morals than some like Jakub Topolski who sit at home on their computers and just criticise for the rest of their lives.
As i just said, i'm 13 and i'm more mature than some vulgar people here, i shoudn't have to do this because i'm a child but the thing that hits mee the most here is that it's ironic!
Add me on facebook guys, level 40, silver behemoth or bushi tag and daily player and gift-sender.
Bye guys,
Connor Platel

Connor Platel
12-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Look guys, we are going WAY off topic with this 'democracy' and 'butthurt' chit-chat.
This post was for people who want to post ideas for new mutants, not to argue about what's 'criticism' and what 's not.
But i DO like the idea of a Kuckoo-Clock mutant even though, no offense, i may need some adjustments, but frankly i found this funny.
So, Jakub Topolski, it looks like all you do in this post is judge and over-expressing your opinions, because they're coming off as quite negative bro.
As i said, this post is for mutant ideas, so if you're not here for that reason, could you please leave this discussion!
Bradford Dawson, i didn't mean 'funny' in an offensive way, I only mean it in a joke but i DO think this game needs a bigger variety and diversity of mutants and, as suggested in the title, needs to be a mix of two 'things' or 'genes' such as my Aquarius zodiac mutant design Aquador which is shown above.
It is a mix of a sea serpent, water and mechanics which i think would be a good addition to any team!
Anyway guys please do check it out and sorry for any inconvenience i caused, but i can't bare to listen to that pointless argument.
I'm 13 and, as it would seem, have better morals than some like Jakub Topolski who sit at home on their computers and just criticise for the rest of their lives.
As i just said, i'm 13 and i'm more mature than some vulgar people here, i shoudn't have to do this because i'm a child but the thing that hits mee the most here is that it's ironic!
Add me on facebook guys, level 40, silver behemoth or bushi tag and daily player and gift-sender.
Bye guys,
Connor Platel

Bradford Dawson
12-01-2013, 04:33 PM
I can't quite tell exactly what it is, but it looks pretty sweet, Connor. :D

And yeah, my idea isn't perfect. The whole Zoomorph/Cyber type's been done a lot, for starters, and I might have been a bit TOO whimsical.

Connor Platel
12-01-2013, 04:43 PM
I understand it needs improvements now, thanks for telling me!
But my point is, i like your idea because it adds humour and a hint of fun to the game and why do people play games?
I'm hoping every single gamer can answer that...

Wendy Tap-Jansen
12-12-2013, 09:33 AM
King of the sea : Neptune; That has his trident for one attack and a big tidal wave for the second, becoming a big whirlpool at a new level.

Hercules; the blob, Menotaur, Gargoyle, Hunchback (of the Notre Damned),

Az-tek warrior: That would blow poisoned darts for one power and throw a spear for the other power, At level then the darts could become trippled and at 15 the spear could become a spear and then an axe with 3 blows/slashes. And as one of the stars would added, you could have a native american or the other way around.

A yeti that throws Ice-balls for one power, that become ice spears at lvl 10 or 15 and for the other power can freeze a mutant to an icecube, at lvl 10 or 15 a mutant is frozen and then chopped to icecubes.

A sharkman, that attacks from below, when crossing over, you'll see the dorcel-fin, lowering for the attack. Starting as a simple bite, becoming a flying shark like on discovery channel for the powerup.

A cute green with red eyes froggie, that licks a mutant with his poisoned tongue, swallowing the mutant for the powerup. For the other power his eyes could shoot poison, becoming acid at the powerup.

More to come :D

Jebo Politiku
12-12-2013, 02:02 PM
First of all Wendy dont mind about Jakub 99% od hees rply are criticks,maybie hee believes if hee critisises on the forums it will improves hees chances in the game to hitt critical. :sorrow:

Scond Bradford if u make stupid ideas dont be suprised if other members make funn of it. I have i idea for a mutant to a hole with a rabbit in it,or a house with a door :dejection:

Last but not least Jakub, dude take a break,go on holiday find yourself a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Too much criticism for 1 guy, you are like the forum policeman,not 1 thread that u didnot rply to it and 99% of your rply are critics. If some people are dumb let them be. If u argue with dumb people they will drag u to they level then beat u with expirience.

Jebo Politiku
12-12-2013, 02:03 PM
:victorious:

Ronald Richard
12-13-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm not an art person, so i can't make any decent image for the mutants. All i can give is an idea for new mutants.

My idea is, for reactor mutant set, make a set of mythical beasts, like suzaku, seryuu, genbu, byakko, qirin, and yeti, or some other mythical beasts. Of course, some of them would be hard to be applied as another version of existing mutants. So, if it's impossible to be included as reactor mutants, then it would works as well for a special mutants, like horus, mr. marvelous, or zodiacs.

@Jakub
Yes, democracy allows us to say anything we want. But remember, communities have some unwritten laws. One of them is, you should have respect for others. Word is flexible. Depending on how you use it, it could have a different meaning. There's many words you can use to express your opinion, and you decide to used such a disrespectful one? Didn't your parents or teachers teach you to respect others? Well, in the end, i have no right to tell you how you should converse with others, but don't expect you can get some good response from others when you use such an offensive words. Or maybe, you're intentionally looking for a fight, so you used those words. Well, who knows?

As for bradford's idea, i don't find it weird or anything. I read many comic books, japanese mangas, and watched many movies, like alice in wonderland. They show many weird creatures, like bird who looks like a trumpet flower or something, and i don't find them as an annoying thing. Yes, some of them is weird, like a poo that can walk or talk, but as far as i can see, bradford's idea isn't all that weird. After all , it's up to each other preference. Some people like the science fiction type, and some prefers fantasy type. As for MGG, as far as i can see, the game is in between the two. There's science fiction type mutants, like robot or android, and there's fantasy type mutant, like kaiju kitty and snowman.

Yes, it's a fighting game, and when you're talking about fighting, most people would like a humanoid type characters. But if i can say, the mutant didn't necessarily needs to be a humanoid type. Most of them already a humanoid type, so it would be good to see one that's a bit different, like kaiju kitty or dracus nobilis.

Diego Barrera
12-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeo i think it would be great to give or ideas

Donovan Cloarec
12-15-2013, 08:04 PM
charizard doble mythical gene !

Francesco Boyka Brenzelli
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM
i think that the game "needs" some fish mutants, like shark, sea serpents, tritons and something like these

Eric Kuhn
12-20-2013, 12:59 PM
i do think it to be a good idea you have, just ignore the negative posts.
you can also post your ideas on my thread. i really like some of the ideas you posted especially neptune.

Joshua Ganly
12-20-2013, 04:35 PM
My idea for a mutant would be the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. He could be useless and I'd get him because my childhood. I mean he's Stay Puft, 'nuff said.

Johann Hollar
12-24-2013, 02:49 AM
What about a Gladiator or something similar to a Terracotta Solider?

Oky Satria
12-24-2013, 06:41 AM
:love_heart:534

Johann Hollar
12-27-2013, 09:03 AM
Another idea would be to have something similar to a Kung fu Panda along with something inspired by the furious five