PDA

View Full Version : 12.66 speed Mutant Ceres

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Guys theres a new mutant in the shop for 700 gold, Ceres. She is speed 12.66. Mono Galactic with a neutral spread attack. Oh man. Going for Gold right away. The shadow for Gold looks awesome...

Ptolemy
04-02-2015, 04:42 PM
What would be the best mutant to breed with her? I am looking toward "gold'n" out my normal mono gene mutants so I'd like to cross with an Alien, but not sure if that is the best way to obtain both.I'd rather gold Ceres quick so should I use my Surfers ? Though I have enough of them to start a California wave club.

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Astro Surfer or Alien will be the best way to do it. But it is really hard to get stared mono genes. If you want a gold Ceres quickly use an Astro Surfer.

Ptolemy
04-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Is there any chance to get an Alien from breeding Ceres and Surfer? Even the poss to switch for gold right after being bred? and
if I DO breed with an Alien is the most likely result an Astro Surfer with the chance to switch to an Alien?? ..Thanks for answering Matt =)

ps..one more question.. does a silver surfer or any for that matter make for a longer breed than a bronze or normal one ..like if I was just trying to breed a bronze for the 1st time should i use a regular mutant or can you use a Gold one just a easy?

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Is there any chance to get an Alien from breeding Ceres and Surfer? Even the poss to switch for gold right after being bred? and
if I DO breed with an Alien is the most likely result an Astro Surfer with the chance to switch to an Alien?? ..Thanks for answering Matt =)

ps..one more question.. does a silver surfer or any for that matter make for a longer breed than a bronze or normal one ..like if I was just trying to breed a bronze for the 1st time should i use a regular mutant or can you use a Gold one just a easy?
The only way to get a stared mono gene is by using at least 1 monogene if not 2. I have no idea if you can get a stared alien by breeding Ceres and a Surfer, but there should be no reason why you couldn't. I haven't actually tried to breed any stared monogenes myself. I think David Deal has most if not all of them so he should be able to clear up any questions.

Star level doesn't matter for breed time, just the Mutant itself.

Howard
04-02-2015, 05:13 PM
- Best mutant to use is Alien or Astro Surfer
- Using Alien will be faster then Astro Surfer; this applies to all monogenes.
- Yes, it is indeed rare to get a starred monogene. I used the acceleration discount recently to do it quickly, it took me: about 15 tries to get 2 bronze zombies, silver zombie I just paid 600 gold to switch. 5 to get a bronze demon, and then paid 1200 gold to get Silver Demon. Alien surprisingly took me 2 tries for bronze, and 1 try for silver. Gold robot took 1 try.
- You need to have at least 1 monogene parent to be able to breed a monogene. Ceres is a monogene, so I guess it is theoretically possible
- Using a Normal, Bronze, Silver, or Gold mutant does not affect breed time (ie using 2 gold mutants to make a bronze vs 2 normal mutants to make a bronze are the same). Only affect on breed time is the mutants you use, and the star you place (ie. I used Gold Devourer and Captain Bob for normal, bronze, and gold Commodore le Shark. It took 7 hours, ____ hours, and 18 hours respectively).

ZettaX
04-02-2015, 05:17 PM
- Best mutant to use is Alien or Astro Surfer
- Using Alien will be faster then Astro Surfer; this applies to all monogenes.
- Yes, it is indeed rare to get a starred monogene. I used the acceleration discount recently to do it quickly, it took me: about 15 tries to get 2 bronze zombies, silver zombie I just paid 600 gold to switch. 5 to get a bronze demon, and then paid 1200 gold to get Silver Demon. Alien surprisingly took me 2 tries for bronze, and 1 try for silver. Gold robot took 1 try.
- You need to have at least 1 monogene parent to be able to breed a monogene. Ceres is a monogene, so I guess it is theoretically possible
- Using a Normal, Bronze, Silver, or Gold mutant does not affect breed time (ie using 2 gold mutants to make a bronze vs 2 normal mutants to make a bronze are the same). Only affect on breed time is the mutants you use, and the star you place (ie. I used Gold Devourer and Captain Bob for normal, bronze, and gold Commodore le Shark. It took 7 hours, ____ hours, and 18 hours respectively).

Thanks for the explanation Howard. Sadly I'll have to complete some bingo lines to get the 700g (I'm poor after buying Gold Buranka). I hope Ceres doesn't leave the shop too soon.

David Deal
04-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Totally called the monogenes galactic and it being tied to seasons

Jane Hayes
04-02-2015, 07:57 PM
If Ceres has speed 12.66, shouldn't she attack before X27? And yet I just had an X27 attack her before she got her turn. Is this a bug?

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 07:58 PM
If Ceres has speed 12.66, shouldn't she attack before X27? And yet I just had an X27 attack her before she got her turn. Is this a bug?
Yeah she should but it could be a level difference thing. Their speeds are very close. Then again it might be a bug.

David Deal
04-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Hugo commented that when speeds are close significant level differences can override speed, but only if they're really close

Jane Hayes
04-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Hugo commented that when speeds are close significant level differences can override speed, but only if they're really close That seems like a strange design decision, but it must be why Ceres is only a little bit faster than X27.

Matthew Sherry
04-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Hugo commented that when speeds are close significant level differences can override speed, but only if they're really close
Wasn't that only because Boss mutants are huge in terms of level compared to regular ones, like 20, 30 even 50 levels higher. That's not going to happen in most cases of PVP.

Misael_perzar
04-03-2015, 02:33 AM
Totally called the monogenes galactic and it being tied to seasons

Well, it seems I was wrong then, I thought Cernunnos would be released, and I would never imagined Ceres would be given a Galactic gene (knowing a bit of Roman/Greek Mythology I would have put her as Mythic), anyway she seems to be a good mutant, something to consider though is that she is Faster than RakkNRuin and X27, so I think we will see her soon in the PvP tournament if not right now.

Also she's a Legendary not a Seasonal mutant, maybe Kobojo is planning to release monogene Legendaries.

Master Blaster
04-03-2015, 04:49 AM
I really don't know what good she'll do me but I got her and leveled her up to Gold Star.
To be honest she looks like a way for low evo players to launch their Britany's
against larger evo players first. Shes such a feather weight.

Misael_perzar
04-03-2015, 08:03 AM
To be honest she looks like a way for low evo players to launch their Britany's
against larger evo players first. Shes such a feather weight.

Well, good to me at least, as the fastest mutant I had was Autonorush and I was getting kinda frustrated in PvP encountering lots of X27s, and yeah she's so weak, if it wasn't for the speed I wouldn't have bought her.

ctan
04-03-2015, 08:50 AM
If it wasn't for the speed, nobody would have bought x27 for 2500 gold either ;)

If you compare the base stats :

Gold x27 :
Attack : 128+97 = 225
Speed : 12.5
Life : 1388

Cérès :
Attack : 116+87 = 203
Speed : 12.66
Life : 1292

So yes, she is a bit weaker than x27 but... her speed makes a huge difference. She will attack before any other mutant, and is also the only mutant which will attack twice before any mutant with speed below or equel to 6.25 (galactic emperor, scare bear...).

So in my opinion, she is as good if not better than x27 depending on the situation, not considering genes

dangomuffon
04-03-2015, 06:30 PM
I have two X27's and only bought her because she had the blue "pump" ability, which will make her second attacks stronger.

Matthew Sherry
04-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Ugh, used an Astro Surfer over night, got an Astro Surfer. Used an Alien today and got an Astro Surfer. I think this is the 1st mutant I haven't bronzed on the first try.

And thats another bronze star wasted on Ceres x Alien. Is she really hard to breed because of being a monogene?

Biohazardis Nishar
04-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Kobojo the new mutant Ceres with a speed of 12.66 speed shoul get the attack before Project X27 but when I m in pvp Project X27 is getting attack before Ceres though it has a speed of 12.5.So please see to fix this matter.Its my request to Kobojo.......
☺☺☺

Misael_perzar
04-04-2015, 06:04 AM
Ugh, used an Astro Surfer over night, got an Astro Surfer. Used an Alien today and got an Astro Surfer. I think this is the 1st mutant I haven't bronzed on the first try.

And thats another bronze star wasted on Ceres x Alien. Is she really hard to breed because of being a monogene?

It may be so, I tried two times for bronze, in the first one I used Astrosurfer, got a bronze Alien,
in the second I tried with a regular Alien and I got her.

Kobojo the new mutant Ceres with a speed of 12.66 speed shoul get the attack before Project X27 but when I m in pvp Project X27 is getting attack before Ceres though it has a speed of 12.5.So please see to fix this matter.Its my request to Kobojo.......
☺☺☺

That's got to be the 3rd or 4th time I've seen this complain (It has been posted even in french and spanish), maybe Hugo or someone from Kobojo can tell us what's going on.

Matthew Sherry
04-04-2015, 06:12 AM
It may be so, I tried two times for bronze, in the first one I used Astrosurfer, got a bronze Alien,

That's got to be the 3rd or 4th time I've seen this complain (It has been posted even in french and spanish), maybe Hugo or someone from Kobojo can tell us what's going on.
Yeah got another Astro Surfer x Ceres on atm. We shall see...

Either they just didn't set her speed correctly or it's not a big enough difference and the mutant level issue is causing X27's of 1-2 levels higher to attack first. I know it would definitely cause huge X27's to attack first, assuming that game feature isn't exclusive to boss mutants in the campaign.

Saccho
04-05-2015, 01:45 PM

Hugo answer me on french forum that the lvl of the mutant is important about the speed : it's possible that a mutant with a lower speed attack before a higher speed if the lvl of speed is closed and the difference of lvl is important. So that's why my raccoon attacked before a lower level silver ceres cause the difference between the two lvl was important.

(omg : i'm soooooo bad with english langage :sour: I hope that you'll understand me)

Matthew Sherry
04-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Hugo answer me on french forum that the lvl of the mutant is important about the speed : it's possible that a mutant with a lower speed attack before a higher speed if the lvl of speed is closed and the difference of lvl is important. So that's why my raccoon attacked before a lower level silver ceres cause the difference between the two lvl was important.

(omg : i'm soooooo bad with english langage :sour: I hope that you'll understand me)
Do you know what the level difference between your Rakk n Ruin and the Ceres?

Maybe they should further increase her speed so she gets to attack more often. I think for the stat difference between her and X27 it would be good to see her put up to 13 or 12.88. Otherwise whats the point in using her.

Grim Jack
04-06-2015, 07:57 AM
I had a Gold Ceres lvl 7 and Gold X27 lvl 10. I put them in the same fight over and over, increasing X27's lvl by 1 between each fight. When I got a 10 lvl difference, Ceres 7 to X27 17, X27 attacked first. I don't know if it's consistent at 10 level's difference throughout all levels but it's a start.

Matthew Sherry
04-06-2015, 01:43 PM
I had a Gold Ceres lvl 7 and Gold X27 lvl 10. I put them in the same fight over and over, increasing X27's lvl by 1 between each fight. When I got a 10 lvl difference, Ceres 7 to X27 17, X27 attacked first. I don't know if it's consistent at 10 level's difference throughout all levels but it's a start.
10 levels is the higher end of the gap in PVP, but it still happens often enough. I don't think Ceres speed is high enough if that's the case. She isn't truley the fastest if she doesn't always get to attack first in regular gameplay.

She needs a speed buff. I know the level gap will always exist but I'd like to see her be fast enough that it would have to be upwards of 50 levels. I'm betting every 0.1~ point of speed is equivalent to 10 levels or something like that. I'd vote we put Ceres at speed 13.

Himanshu Mittal
04-08-2015, 11:07 AM
OH I EVEN TRIED TO BREED CERES WITH ALIEN AND ASTRO SURFER AND SUPERNOVUS TOO BUT UNFORTUNATELY WASTED 7 BRONZE STARS ON CERES BUT HAD NOT GOT BRONZE. MY BREEDING CENTRE IS 2.

Howard
04-08-2015, 02:36 PM
OH I EVEN TRIED TO BREED CERES WITH ALIEN AND ASTRO SURFER AND SUPERNOVUS TOO BUT UNFORTUNATELY WASTED 7 BRONZE STARS ON CERES BUT HAD NOT GOT BRONZE. MY BREEDING CENTRE IS 2.

I have heard that Ceres is slightly more difficult to breed due to its monogene. The fact that you also have a level 2 breeder could also contribute to that as well.

ctan
04-08-2015, 03:30 PM
I got my gold ceres by doing this :

- breed a bronze one with : ceres / alien
- breed a silver one with : bronze ceres / bronze alien
- breed a second silver one with : bronze ceres / bronze alien
- breed a gold one with : silver ceres / silver ceres

Each time, I got my ceres from the first time.

Before this I tried breeding with supernovus or astrosurfer, and failed each time. Breeding ceres with another mono galactic (ceres or alien) seemed the only way to me.

David Deal
04-08-2015, 05:32 PM
I always breed mono with mono. I get great luck it seems with that. Ymmv if you don't have a gold alien.

Matthew Sherry
04-08-2015, 07:19 PM
I always breed mono with mono. I get great luck it seems with that. Ymmv if you don't have a gold alien.
I don't even have a bronze one. I did however get my Bronze Ceres with my Astro Surfer after many many tries. Rip the rest of my silver and gold stars...

Ashik Rafeek
04-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Because its level its got after x27 always. :P