PDA

View Full Version : Red Easter Eggs

Jane Hayes
04-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Has anyone found a red Easter egg yet? The description in the challenge doesn't make it obvious what I need to do.

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 04:40 PM
I would guess it means get Critical Strikes?

EDIT: It does not mean get Critical's. I just got 1 and it didn't add anything. I have no idea.

EDIT 2: It means you need to get Critical Strike tokens. If you look in the Daily Challenges thing on the Facebook app you will see you get 1 Crit token as part of the first reward. How do they expect us to get 12?

EDIT 3: I used my Easter Egg, because you can, and it removed it from my 12 I need to get. What the hell is going on with this challenge?

Howard
04-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Just collect the eggs and I believe you can use them as items. But may have to wait before using them

You earn them in daily challenge, I think daily rewards too, along with gifts you receive from friends (random)

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Just collect the eggs and I believe you can use them as items. But may have to wait before using them

You earn them in daily challenge, I think daily rewards too, along with gifts you receive from friends (random)

You do have to wait because I had an Egg Crit token and I used it which removed it from the count of 12. Which is stupid. Nothing to say you lose progress if you use the item anywhere.

Also the daily challenge of killing 15 Sabers is bugged and not counting, or is it and just not updating. I should have 4/15 and it shows 0/15. Is this a known issue? Do I have to do it on mobile?

[K] Hugo
04-02-2015, 05:18 PM
No worries ah ah, now you know ;) there will be others to get, and we are going to give some on the fanpage :)

ZettaX
04-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Also the daily challenge of killing 15 Sabers is bugged and not counting, or is it and just not updating. I should have 4/15 and it shows 0/15. Is this a known issue? Do I have to do it on mobile?

Weird, I killed 15 Necros (because I didn't realize it had changed) and it still counted those kills.

Bas Suilen
04-02-2015, 05:47 PM
It got 2 yellow eggs from random gifts and a purple one from the daily challenge. I haven't collected a red one yet. Weird

Matthew Sherry
04-02-2015, 07:59 PM
It got 2 yellow eggs from random gifts and a purple one from the daily challenge. I haven't collected a red one yet. Weird

You get a free red one from the first daily challenge box.

Weird, I killed 15 Necros (because I didn't realize it had changed) and it still counted those kills.Oh I am so stupid. I always mix up Cyber with Saber. They are far too similar....I killed 3 SABER mutants just now and it counted.

;_;

Bas Suilen
04-02-2015, 08:18 PM
I didn't get one today, cause the eggs were introduced about 6-7 hours ago. I already collected the first daily challenge box at that point.

So no egg for me today :(

Matthew Sherry
04-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Not sure if I just didn't notice before but, were the tokens always part of the daily challenge? I almost never open the facebook game because it's unbearably slow. If they were only added for the purpose of Easter, I'd vote to keep them there. I'd be waaaay more inclined to partake in the challenge if that was the case.

Also, please tell me the eggs won't disappear after the event is over? I really want to make use of those double XP eggs at some point when I'm ready to do a mass leveling. I'm not going to activate any of them till it's over because I want the Challenge tokens.

I didn't get one today, cause the eggs were introduced about 6-7 hours ago. I already collected the first daily challenge box at that point.

So no egg for me today :(
Red eggs have been dropping pretty regular from every set of mystery gifts I get. Just need 1 more now for the 12.

Bas Suilen
04-04-2015, 09:20 AM
I got 12 red eggs, 12 yellow eggs and 12 blue eggs. Only 9 purple eggs left to go :)

Fadi Brahem
04-04-2015, 03:37 PM
add me i need red easter eggs
i have about 6 now :/
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006784124250