PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Dear Kobojo If your high evo money spenders leave the game..........

Jack Jones
04-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Serious question here (sorry i cannot post to support as kobojo blocked me) but if your high evo money spending players keep quitting are you actually going to do anything or just try to ignore the issue????

Just to shock people, this is to do with people cheating and using hacks to get to the top of pvp, it seems no matter how obvious it is or how easy to see kobojo do very little to combat it apart from asking for more proof...... evo 30 defeating evo 160+ and no tag being used..... complaints are sent in and basically ignored (bs responses sent back..... if they get a reply). From what i understand Ronnie M and Noman have both quit the game this weekend or at least quit spending.

Kobojo you want the cash players, but do Sweet F A to do anything about keeping them here..... reality check for you...... if the cash players leave so does your money.... sort out the cheating/hacks, sort out pvp make it better for higher evo players or risk losing us!

Master Blaster
04-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Its heart breaking to see without a doubt 2 of the finest players leaving the game because of the rampant cheating that is taking place in the game at this time.
Kobojo, I myself have reported a current (at the time) youtube video that displayed a cheater showing off at all that he was obtaining with stolen gold and I have seen many such videos since ranging from infinite heath so that no tag is needed to free credits and gold . I sent you that link to the video so that you could see exactly how the cheat was being done so that you could understand the exact method used and defeat this cheat. I have no idea if you did or not.
while we honest players have invested a good deal of money into the game to make sure that it remained a viable source of income for your company cheaters invest nothing to further your bottom line. You owe it to these honest players of your game to make sure that the game remains fair and balanced and that means eliminating the cheaters.

I called both of these players who are leaving friend and your game will suffer with their leaving. I hear others are also contemplating leaving or suspending any further purchases for the very same reason.

Please give a official Kobojo response to this concern and just don't leave it up to the moderators.

john mentex
04-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Hey guys, take a look at my thread -Vanquish the cheaters from pvp- wichi had a long discuss a out this theme. Kobojo spokesman said that is impossible to havÍ cheating on on line mode.

Master Blaster
04-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Hey guys, take a look at my thread -Vanquish the cheaters from pvp- wichi had a long discuss a out this theme. Kobojo spokesman said that is impossible to havÍ cheating on on line mode.

That was not a Official Kobojo reply,
That was Hugo a forum moderator and although I think very highly of Hugo it is not the same thing.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Yes,I,m agree with them.Hack or cheat which they(cheaters) used is undetected so that's why you can't find suspicious act of their accounts.i've ever seen some player use this kind of cheat in campaign when i'm still a newbie.

Aitha
04-05-2015, 09:17 PM
YOU CANNOT HACK MUTANTS ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HACK BECAUSE IF HACK YOU THE GAME GOTO OFFLINE.... It Would not save...

Fadi Brahem
04-05-2015, 09:53 PM
YOU CANNOT HACK MUTANTS ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HACK BECAUSE IF HACK YOU THE GAME GOTO OFFLINE.... It Would not save...

people nowadays hack banks accounts
mobile data
credit cards information
if someone is an experience hacker and a gamer then no matter what you do you cannot detect him or find him unless he offer the help

Master Blaster
04-06-2015, 02:55 AM

How do you know this for sure?
And if you could answer without yelling that would be great.
I'm just curious how you can be so sure that it is not happening when some of the largest players in the game are convinced that it is in fact happening?
Do you have a evo of 150+ a Combined evo 450+ with many hundreds of Fame points?
If not then how can you possibly speak in absolutes?

ZettaX
04-06-2015, 03:04 AM
How do you know this for sure?
And if you could answer without yelling that would be great.
I'm just curious how you can be so sure that it is not happening when some of the largest players in the game are convinced that it is in fact happening?
Do you have a evo of 150+ a Combined evo 450+ with many hundreds of Fame points?
If not then how can you possibly speak in absolutes?

I think he's talking about the Cheat Engine "hacks", which work only on Offline games.

Jack Jones
04-06-2015, 03:36 PM
lol most games are possible to hack if you are good enough at it, If these people are not cheating how does someone beat a player with an evo 100's higher and using fastest mutants in def team and good tags....... the def tags are not even kicking in. Even if you are using an evo 200 brit or buranka tag how would you take out someone whose evo is 170 without their tag kicking in? you have 2 people in the top 10 of pvp who have done this and it is driving people away from the game.

Grim Jack
04-07-2015, 05:01 AM
I am all for banning cheaters. They have no place in our game.

We've already seen some effects of their actions. 2 of the top 10 or so EVO players in the game no longer enjoy it. They spent an unknown number of hours and likely a similar amount of real cash money, to advance in the game. Believing that becoming stronger and stronger was the key to working their way up the PVP ladder in an effort to claim that coveted #1 ranking. Not many people can say they are the #1 person in the world at something. Seeing the brass ring, touching the brass ring, then having it pulled away from you by another player who's decided to skip the work, save their money, and cheat, can certainly be frustrating enough to drive people away.

In addition to those two, there are numerous others that have given up PVP, desire only to finish Supra and Mega, and perhaps continue the all too easy (for them) bi-weekly PVE Missions. It's my guess that they'll move on to another game, hoping to find what they thought they had when they started MGG. This is what happened to me. I found MGG after hackers ruined Social Empires. After I had finished all the missions, collected all the units I could, spent money on the really good units that were rarely available, the only thing left were the tournaments. When hackers became prevalent enough that I couldn't enter one without there being at least one hacker in it as well, there was just no reason to keep playing.

Kobojo is aware of the problem. They've stated they are working on the PVP system and according to one very prominent extremely high Fame player, a May release date is planned to fix the system. Perhaps, if this change does the trick, the player's who've left will return. I certainly hope so. I've enjoyed chatting with them and occasionally facing them in PVP.

I believe something will be done.

I just hop it's soon.

Ronnie
04-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Dear Grim, many thanks for your words. Yes, it is true, and unfortunately true that many cheaters in the game PvP and PvE are. I'm fighting a battle against the fraudsters since last year in November! I have made several messages to Kobojo, unfortunately I got no answer today. There are still the same scammers still months in the game, however, that I have sent Kobojo clear evidence. Nothing happens! It is a pity that customers who have invested several thousand US dollars in their game not even get an answer or even once a cheater is stopped. Thus fraud is tolerated and players are angry. I'm probably one of the strongest players in the game but also the biggest losers. Perhaps Kobojo has the realization that the reward for their work is not paid by the fraudsters.

Best Regard Ronnie

Jack Jones
04-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Grim Jack..... i do understand your position being a player and a moderator here..... but the my message is clear get rid of the cheater/hackers or lose high evo spenders, the really depressing side to this is 2 fold. First it is so blatant who is cheating (evo 30 beating evo 160, evo 160 def team has 2 fastest mutants and no tag kicks in on either side and the evo 30 wins............) THIS IS AN EXAMPLE. 2nd which is probably the hardest to take is that there is absolutely no response from KOBOJO in all this (yeah it was Easter), but that finished and still no response on a topic which really does affect the game. Seems obvious they couldn't give a shit about the players as long as they get their money....... Well reality cheque the cash players will go the way you are going and funny thing is if a cash player gets pissed off with a game/company they rarely go back, so if they leave this game unhappy the chances are they will never put money into a kobojo game again. I had this with zynga and i blocked all their games.

interesting point is that i see replies from Hugo on another thread (today) but he neglects this one..... thought he was a spokes person for kobojo here, if not their official voice....... if you have time to look at that one i am sure you read this one as well....... Meh it seem kobojo don't give a rats ass what the players want as long as they do not have to answer difficult questions or solve problems which a pissing real players off.....Sorry if this causes offence at kobojo offices but i am simply expressing what alot of players feel and i really hope a few peoples hard work hits your desk soon and you can be bothered to pay attention to it....... rant over hope i didn't upset the mods, but please don't edit as i am sure most people no matter what age have seen worse.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
04-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I will tell you about my gaming journey.At first i'm playing social point games(Dragon city,monster legends,etch) and i spent so much money to buy some important resource of the game but when cheaters come they hacked all the resources,ruined the games and make many of my spender friend quit from the game,so i decided to leave from the games and find Jurassic park builder which have a good developer called 'Ludia' i'm enjoyed the game without any cheater issues and i'm free to spend my money on it,after that i found MGG and i'm very interest to this game because it have very nice graphic and many fair player.Honestly on this game i'm only spend money not too much,because i'm only bought gold if there's nice offer like 2500 golds for 75.000 Rupiah.But today my peaceful live in MGG disturbed by the come of PVP cheaters who defeated my spender friend like Ronnie,Noman,Antonius,etch with very low evo and they even not use any Tag.So,please kobojo we just want a peaceful game without any cheater on it so we can fight each other fairly without cheat or hack.

Jack Jones
04-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Good to see the complete lack of response from kobojo......... kinda what i expected from them, duck the real issues people have with the game...... maybe we should have colouring competition or find a crap name for a mutant that would probably get officials from kobojo here....................

[K] Pogolina
04-13-2015, 02:28 PM
Good to see the complete lack of response from kobojo......... kinda what i expected from them, duck the real issues people have with the game...... maybe we should have colouring competition or find a crap name for a mutant that would probably get officials from kobojo here....................

Hey there!

So, regarding cheaters, we cannot at this point make any public statements - as we are still in the process of investigating all the claims that have been sent our way.

Hugo has a lot of his time invested in the Mutants' community (as well as its team) and has brought a lot of attention to these claims in particular. Unfortunately this isn't an easy or straight forward process, it takes us time to establish whether these are indeed cheats or users who are simply playing the features we have put in place to their advantage.

We apologize that we cannot at this point say more in regards to your cheat reports, we can only guarantee the responsible department is investigating this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Alexandra