PDA

View Full Version : How to score more in PVP

Darshan Kathiriya
04-05-2015, 01:52 PM
My observations:
1. I have seen a youtube video in which a guy fights people with higher rating and lower level and scores around 1000 per fight.
2. I have seen another video in which a guy fights people with higher rating and higher level and scores around 70 per fight.
3. I tried point number 2 and achieved around 30 per fight.
4. Any other combination gave me only 10 points per fight.

My request:
If you are in the top 1%, please tell me what kind of enemies you select and what points do you get then.

I have seen other threads which say that by carefully selecting enemies you can win a lot of points but none of the threads ever mentioned what enemies should be selected which is why I am posting a new thread.

Howard
04-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Yes that is true, it all depends on the evo level and even point difference. The higher the evo, the more points you earn. My personal record was about 900 for the win. If it is just 1 level higher, you will get about 20 points. And goes up a bit from there.

Point difference also matter, but that's mainly when you are around the top 100 where there is a lot of disparity. I have managed to get on occasion 50 points from a lower level player, just because they had 1k more points then me. I have even lose 20 points for losing to someone higher evo, but much lower points.

Darshan Kathiriya
04-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Yes that is true, it all depends on the evo level and even point difference. The higher the evo, the more points you earn. My personal record was about 900 for the win. If it is just 1 level higher, you will get about 20 points. And goes up a bit from there.

Point difference also matter, but that's mainly when you are around the top 100 where there is a lot of disparity. I have managed to get on occasion 50 points from a lower level player, just because they had 1k more points then me. I have even lose 20 points for losing to someone higher evo, but much lower points.

My max total level is 63. I have noticed that even if I win against a player with max total level 85 but with a point difference of 10, I get only 10 points on winning. Does it mean I should spend more credits to change the opponent till I get an opponent with higher evo and rating difference?

Howard
04-06-2015, 07:01 PM
That is very odd, you should theoretically be earning more points for that win.

Darshan Kathiriya
04-07-2015, 07:26 AM
That is very odd, you should theoretically be earning more points for that win.
I see. So what should be the ideal evo and points difference, in your opinion, to get around 50-70 points per fight? Please let me know if more details are required,