PDA

View Full Version : ragnar

Fadi Brahem
04-06-2015, 11:27 AM
guys i have about 11 challenge tokens now and by doing these easy missions i can get up to 19 challenge tokens so should i aim for ragnar or what?

Matthew Sherry
04-06-2015, 01:48 PM
guys i have about 11 challenge tokens now and by doing these easy missions i can get up to 19 challenge tokens so should i aim for ragnar or what?

It's a free legendary you can get that will go towards completing your Bingo pages. Ragnar will be in the challenge hall for about another 3 weeks, so save up your tokens and get him. Some people might tell you to save tokens for Rakk n Ruin which is also valid but personally I'd like to pick up as many legends as I can to have the best chance at finishing the Bingo pages. Ragnar will help you on Research 2 and the Legendary page. Rakk n Ruin will only help on Research 3. I'm much closer to finishing 2 than 3 so I got Ragnar.

Fadi Brahem
04-06-2015, 02:25 PM
It's a free legendary you can get that will go towards completing your Bingo pages. Ragnar will be in the challenge hall for about another 3 weeks, so save up your tokens and get him. Some people might tell you to save tokens for Rakk n Ruin which is also valid but personally I'd like to pick up as many legends as I can to have the best chance at finishing the Bingo pages. Ragnar will help you on Research 2 and the Legendary page. Rakk n Ruin will only help on Research 3. I'm much closer to finishing 2 than 3 so I got Ragnar.

i am not looking to finish the bingo i mean i want to ad him to my team i am fame 27 and i oonly have 1 legendery mutant(dezinger) and 2 pve mutans and 2 pvp mutans so i want to aadd him to my team what do you say is he worth it? and i don t have anything to use my challenge tokens

Matthew Sherry
04-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Well he isn't too fast. People like Howard consider 5 or 5.26 the slowest worth using but personally I think speed 4.76 is enough, at least for lower tiers up to the top 3% in PVP. PVE/PVP mutants have the same base +10% stats as legends. When building your defense team have 2 faster mutants and 1 slower one, same generally for attacking. If you want to use Ragnar then he is your tank and you need 2 other faster mutants like a Zombat/Slashog and Mekali. That will give you a reasonably well rounded team. Dezinger is nice as a tank since it has slightly more health than normal, but I think if you want you could use Ragnar and have a better chance eating a Britney tag. Ragnar is probably better on your defense team than Dezinger btw.

Fadi Brahem
04-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Well he isn't too fast. People like Howard consider 5 or 5.26 the slowest worth using but personally I think speed 4.76 is enough, at least for lower tiers up to the top 3% in PVP. PVE/PVP mutants have the same base +10% stats as legends. When building your defense team have 2 faster mutants and 1 slower one, same generally for attacking. If you want to use Ragnar then he is your tank and you need 2 other faster mutants like a Zombat/Slashog and Mekali. That will give you a reasonably well rounded team. Dezinger is nice as a tank since it has slightly more health than normal, but I think if you want you could use Ragnar and have a better chance eating a Britney tag. Ragnar is probably better on your defense team than Dezinger btw.

thx but do you know when they are gonna change the mutan in the challenge hall maybe it is better than ragnar?

Howard
04-06-2015, 09:03 PM
thx but do you know when they are gonna change the mutan in the challenge hall maybe it is better than ragnar?

I think it changes every challenge event or 2.

Matthew Sherry
04-06-2015, 11:30 PM
I think it changes every challenge event or 2.
From what I've seen you get 1 challenge event per new mutant in the challenge hall, so after this one is over Ragnar will change about a week after that. It's about every 4 weeks. So we have had Ragnar for 1 week, we are in our 2 weeks of event. After we will have 1 week of no event then Ragnar will change.