PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Extreme Challenge Arena

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-06-2015, 12:44 PM
After Completing the Current PvE event, and climbing the ladder in PvP a player can often times find themselves without much to do.. How about the great minds at Kobojo add another outlet for the player to earn some sweet rewards!! Well.... more rewards.. Lets not have this hand fed to the players now xP This shouldn't be easy, and I suggest that it isn't. *Some people want to be challenged Kobojo!! So please don't make this game so easy!!*

How about a Challenge Event that is actually Challenging and not boring? An Extreme Challenge Arena Event!!! What, what? What do I mean? Simply this!

A PvE event Arena that Takes into account the player's Max evo level and adjusts the opponents accordingly!! With the hardest levels having evo levels up to 3 levels above player's max evo! Doesn't sound like a challenge? REMOVE THE TAG OPTION FROM THIS EVENT ONLY!! Like how it is when you challenge your friends xP No Tags allowed and teams increase in difficulty not only by level but by actual team synergy and strategic use of speed tiers and abilities!! Seriously, PvP/PvE has become this *Pick Project x27/Ceres and two mutants to watch the show.... Pick Britany tag evo over 9000!!... Activate tag and pick Attack... FACEROLL* Wash, Rinse, Repeat... But with Challenge mode you actually get challenged!! You go against teams that is at your evo and you cannot use a tag.. So you have to use wits to win out!! To make this even harder, remove the ability to see exactly what opponents the player will encounter! Instead, it can utilize the gene preview like PvP does! BUT Keep it steady and not randomized.. We can get the community to come together as players take the challenges and post the teams they run into so that others can prepare!! It'll be fair to all players since it factors in their evo and they can take the challenges at any evo!! or maybe at least after completing Omega division.. we don't want the new players thinking this game is too hard.. The first 10 matches can have basic forms of mutants.. with normals in the first 3 matches and gradually incorporating legends.. the 10th match can have augmented mutants *No Elite star Mutants with power like Elites I.E.Oriax, Captain Peace.* matches 11 through 20 can have Bronze stars and gradually incorporate silver stars with GOLD level Unstarred mutants at the end.. 21-30 silver to gold...31-40 Gold stars and rising 1 evo above player evo... 41-50 gold stars rising 2 levels above player evo.. 51-60 gold stars rising 3 levels above evo... 61-70 having Reactor exclusive Mutants in teams at 3 levels above player evo.. 71-75 Extremely difficult teams to deal with at 5 levels above player evo.. If you need some help putting together teams for this one, I can make some suggestions!

Ok We have a model for this Challenge thing... what about those rewards?
well... in order for this to be appealing to players other than those that want the challenge.. we gotta Make this experience rewarding right? How about a reward tree like this?

Challenge Reward Tiers:
Rank 5: Exp Jars, Mutosterone Jugs
Rank 10: Bronze star, exp Jars, Mutosterone Jugs
Rank 15: Exp Jars, Mutosterone Jugs
Rank 20: Bronze/Silver star, Exp/Mutosterone
Rank 25: *Special Mutant*
Rank 30: Silver Star x2, Exp/Muto jars
Rank 35: Exp/Muto Jars x3
Rank 40: Silver/Gold Star, Exp/Muto jars x3
Rank 45: Exp/Muto Jars x 4
Rank 50: *Special Mutant*
Rank 55: Reactor tokens x 2, Jackpot token x10
Rank 60: Gold star x2, Exp/Muto jars x5
Rank 65: Reactor x2, Jackpot x15
Rank 70: Gold star x3, Reactor x3, Jackpot x15
Rank 75: *Special Mutant* Gold Star x5, Reactor x5

WOW those rewards!! HAhah thats way too generous!!
NOPE!!! This event is meant to be something Challenging.. So the greater the Challenge, the greater the Reward.. No tags allowed! And the difficulty increases dramatically by factoring in things like star level, gene make ups, Speed tiers, Abilities, team synergy, and the fact that the enemy will eventually be one step higher than the player.. then two.. then three.. then five.. lols.. Seriously though Kobojo.. Consider this xP

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Thoughts? Anything to expand upon this idea to make it more difficult but winnable and a viable model for entertainment?

[K] Hugo
04-08-2015, 09:51 AM
Wow Kenneth, thanks for your implication, I can see you put some thoughts into it!
I send an email right away to the apropriate person here at Kobojo and will be back to you.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Hugo;24494']Wow Kenneth, thanks for your implication, I can see you put some thoughts into it!
I send an email right away to the apropriate person here at Kobojo and will be back to you.

Thank you very much for the consideration xP

Grim Jack
04-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Perhaps another option would be Tiered PVE Missions. The one we have now would be Basic/Beginner/Novice, then a second version (that could either be unlocked or chosen at the start) that's 50% stronger Medium/Moderate/Advanced, with a final version being twice as difficult Expert/Hard.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-09-2015, 09:25 AM
Perhaps another option would be Tiered PVE Missions. The one we have now would be Basic/Beginner/Novice, then a second version (that could either be unlocked or chosen at the start) that's 50% stronger Medium/Moderate/Advanced, with a final version being twice as difficult Expert/Hard.

With higher tiers removing the tag option I hope.. because EZ MODE BRITANY is way to prevalent to even consider +50% power to be challenging.. OH Dood Grim.. completed the current event with a complete Retaliate team at evo 36 without ever using a tag at the end.. I mean cmon!! Under level compared to the last team... and still slept through the event like a rock!!.. can you say... **yawn?**

Ashik Rafeek
04-09-2015, 12:59 PM
You are absolutely right Kenneth Pocaigue . It is very easy to finish PvE and Boring Too.......
All I need is make PvE harder like Supra and Mega and Boss at the Final Stage like Ivory, Tengu etcc or the PvE mutants Itself.
We need a very challenging PvE. All Players must work hard for the PvE for the Two Weeks. BuT Now Everyone Finishes PvE in one Day even Low Evo Players. Its quite Boring. So please maKE IT More Challanging and Hard.

Kenneth Pocaigue
04-09-2015, 01:22 PM
You are absolutely right Kenneth Pocaigue . It is very easy to finish PvE and Boring Too.......
All I need is make PvE harder like Supra and Mega and Boss at the Final Stage like Ivory, Tengu etcc or the PvE mutants Itself.
We need a very challenging PvE. All Players must work hard for the PvE for the Two Weeks. BuT Now Everyone Finishes PvE in one Day even Low Evo Players. Its quite Boring. So please maKE IT More Challanging and Hard.

The PvE can stay as it is, Lowe evo players can use this to gain access to past reward mutants.. And Since PvP recycles its old rewards as well.. They can decide whether to use their tags to get one or the other.. my Suggestion is about a newer form of PvE.. One that lets More accomplished players have something to chew on in the meantime while they wait for PvE to Changeover.. The Challenge arena doesn't necessarily have to Change every 2 weeks like the current PvE model.. but it can have more Challenges regularly added to it in order to introduce new mutants and challenges. xP But yes.. we need something Hard to give us that sense of accomplishment!! And this Mode is rewarding to both low evo and high evo players because it matches their evos instead of the drudgery of preset evo levels.. Supra and Mega divisions were fun.. and came with a lot of goodies.. but even at that.. it gets old once we beat it.. and we can use tags in Those divisions.. I mean really... We have a gold farming building.. no need to fear wasting gold on retags...