PDA

View Full Version : I'm cooking something tasty...

David Deal
04-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Anyone else fire theirs up too?

Howard
04-08-2015, 02:20 AM
Is that Rakk. Im debating on getting one myself, but since it is also in Legendary Bingo, I have been having second thoughts. Maybe they will replace Bingo Rakk one day for something new?

I have 120 tokens, and a couple more on the way. hmmmmm

David Deal
04-08-2015, 02:57 AM
I decided to launch so I could have 2 for fun and to just get all of the likely mutants I want out before I hold another Brittney and level everything to max

Howard
04-08-2015, 03:06 AM
Ah I see. Might just cave in and get Challenge Rakk, if more people are getting it and urging me to do so. Peer pressure!

Matthew Sherry
04-08-2015, 04:14 AM
I have 18 tokens. One day, I'll get there, one day. Probably not before I have every other legend though...

Is there some kind of mutant cycle the challenge hall goes through? Seems to be a nice source of Legendary mutants. How about X27 next :>

Is that Rakk. Im debating on getting one myself, but since it is also in Legendary Bingo, I have been having second thoughts. Maybe they will replace Bingo Rakk one day for something new?

I have 120 tokens, and a couple more on the way. hmmmmm
What row is it the reward for? Also, 120 tokens? And you don't have Rakk already? Gief tokens pls. How long did that even take.

Howard
04-08-2015, 05:22 AM
Legendary bingo gives Rakk when you finish it completely.

I did every challenge hall since the beginning, couple away from finishing the current one. On top of that, the 4 for easter eggs, 1300 gold+10 Challenge tokens for $10 twice, and beat most of campaign which reward 5 or 10 tokens twice.

EDIT: I caved and bought a Rakk. CURSE YOU PEER PRESSURE!