PDA

View Full Version : Another update no notes

David Deal
04-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Can we get a summary of the last changes and what was in this one?

Matthew Sherry
04-08-2015, 05:12 PM
My post for the last one was outright ignored. Pretty annoying after it was said we would get patch notes. Not letting that go.

David Deal
04-08-2015, 05:29 PM
Yeah I saw that...

[K] Hugo
04-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Hey guys, we are not able to write a patchnote every week for minor adjustments.

But prepare yourself ,we will have a patchnote in less than two weeks as something big is coming :)

David Deal
04-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Hugo, thanks. Can we get a summary of the previous updates as well? I think we are fine if it's minor either rolling it into a major update or a monthly update.

Is that achievable?

[K] Hugo
04-10-2015, 03:38 PM
To be honest the updates you weekly download is mainly about implementing new mutants for example, as well as bug fixing and minor changes.

Be sure that we'll put all the information that we judge useful for the players.

David Deal
04-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Sounds good. I know a lot of us like knowing what bugs got fixed most and can figure out the shop changes. I also think from a PR perspective, bug fixes always give us warm fuzzies and also defeats the perspective that some of us have that you guys are going more after money than the core game fixes (cough pvp cough).

Thanks for incorporating matt's and my feedback

Matthew Sherry
04-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Hugo;24655']To be honest the updates you weekly download is mainly about implementing new mutants for example, as well as bug fixing and minor changes.

Be sure that we'll put all the information that we judge useful for the players.

It's not about what you(The developers) judge as useful It's about keeping us in the loop with what is changing for the game we put time and money into. Bug fixes and whatever you deem "minor changes" are good feedback to show us that work is actually being done towards improving the game. We ask because we want to know. Doesn't matter if it's something as minor as fixing a spelling mistake. Just make a pinned post on the forum and update it with a changelog every time something changes.

Hugo;24640']Hey guys, we are not able to write a patchnote every week for minor adjustments.

But prepare yourself ,we will have a patchnote in less than two weeks as something big is coming :)

And please, not able to write patch notes? You're telling me that the dev team at Kobojo doesn't keep track of what they are doing and when they are doing it? You don't just sit down and start fiddling with code, you do it in an organized and detailed manner that requires you to track version changes and updates you make. You expect us to believe that it's that hard to copy paste what already exists and share it with the public?

I'd rather you just said "we don't want to give out patch notes" than "we are not able". This isn't all directed at you Hugo, I'm not one to shoot the messenger. I know you can only share with us what is given to you. I'm just voicing my concerns over what happens at Kobojo's offices. Thank you for the communication though.